The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pig)
Never mind the result, the big question is will the loser, if there is one, finally admit they have no chance of winning the league?
Oh pig I do like you. Does that mean Arsenal are going to lose tonight? :eek: *jumps up and down excitedly, clapping hands.
durhamlad1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
come on Arsenal!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by durhamlad1)
come on Arsenal!
Why where do you want them to go?
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just about to kick off any minute now. Come on United.

2-1 i think.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha, anyone seen the tunnel scene> Keane told the ref to make sure Vieira 'shut his ****ing mouth'...lol..

Keane's going to kill 'em. :p:
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it! Arsenal have scored :mad:
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
GIGGS! yes!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal/Man U - what a game!!

Rooney is a arrogant little tw*t and he'll get sent off, ha ha ha ha ha
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good game so far. Been very little between the two teams, hard to decide who has been the better team. Good second goal from Arsenal, though. Well taken.

I have to say that the dive from Ashley Cole in the first few minutes trying to win a penalty was appalling. How that's not any worse then the one Diouf got slated for i'll never know. Also Vieira rolling around on the floor at the end after Rooney pulled out was funny. I thought he was supposed to be a hard man?

Rooney needs to calm it though, because of the way the games going he's going to get a second booking for anything.

Hopefully we'll go 4-4-2 after an hour or so and can get back into it.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
b*stards liverpool winning. come on everton tomorrow.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
****, **** and *******s. But woooooooo Man U.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad: Great match although I didnt think Arsenal deserved to lose. However Man U took their chances very well. I dont want to take anything away from Man U but I did also think there were two poor decisions by the linesman regarding the penalty and the offside when Bergkamp was clean through.

I was also very disappointed the see Cole dive in the 1st minute because I thought he was better than that
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1)F**king great result! Totally deserved that, we were awesome in the second half. Defensively excellent as a team, and i never doubted that we wouldn't win when we were in front.

2) Great performance by Giggs and Ronaldo. They basically won us the game in the second half. The Second goal, Ronaldo's first, was particularly good.

3) Stupid Silvestre. What the hell did he do that for?

4) Henry the best player in the world? He was shocking. How many times is he going to dissapear in important games.

5) John O'Shea is indefinately the Irish Nistelrooy. What a finish.

Hmm.. i wonder how many 'United suck, Arsenal were robbed' posts come up now.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
1)F**king great result! Totally deserved that, we were awesome in the second half. Defensively excellent as a team, and i never doubted that we wouldn't win when we were in front.

2) Great performance by Giggs and Ronaldo. They basically won us the game in the second half. The Second goal, Ronaldo's first, was particularly good.

4) Henry the best player in the world? He was shocking. How many times is he going to dissapear in important games.

I thought Henry worked hard tonight and didnt really have any chances
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sooo happy...
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
I thought Henry worked hard tonight and didnt really any chances
credit to Henry - he shook Fergie's hand at the end of the match. Others should follow his example....
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
I thought Henry worked hard tonight and didnt really have any chances
I'm not denying he didn't work hard, but for someone who is supposed to be the best player in the world he didn't have enough impact.

He'll rip teams like Charlton and Saints apart, but doesn't look special against the bigger teams. Maybe that's just the way i see it, though.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)

Completly agree!
Wat a game! :eek:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wanna find a picture of Arsene Wengers face just before the end. You could see he knew they were well beaten, and had no idea what to do about it. It was priceless.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
God.
I've said it so many times, she isn't a 'big three'. There is a big two, and that consists of Arsenal and Chelsea - United are on the decline!
stfu
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise