The Student Room Group
theaman
Yes, your post rate is probably number one in this thread at the moment. :biggrin:

Posts : Days Registered ratio is probably the most immense!

Ahhh this should get me into the top 10 in no time!
Reply 9341
afireinside©
LOL yeh, but it was created just short of 6 months before I registered here :cool: I consider my posting here semi-hardcore to say the least!

Your post rate is probably the hghest in this thread at the moment. :biggrin:
Reply 9342
Makavelli_07
How do you view the top posters in this thread?

On the main Sport forum page - click on where it says the number of posts in the thread. A window will pop up, displaying the list.
pig
Click on the number of replies when you're viewing the sport forum.

theaman
On the main Sport forum page - click on where it says the number of posts in the thread. A window will pop up, displaying the list.

Cheers both.

TheWolf is way out in front. :eek: I'm going to aim to eventually get into the top 20. :smile:

My Posts in here/Total posts rate is good. :wink:
With the inclusion of this post now, I have statistically posted 13.06% of my total posts in this thread! :cool: *pleased*

Anybody else?
Including this post i have posted 15.98% of my posts in here.

I win! :p:
Makavelli_07
Including this post i have posted 15.98% of my posts in here.

I win! :p:

Softcore poster though! :biggrin:
Reply 9347
afireinside©
With the inclusion of this post now, I have statistically posted 13.06% of my total posts in this thread! :cool: *pleased*

Anybody else?

time to whip out the calculator...
jumpunderaboat
time to whip out the calculator...

heh, whip that bad boy out! :eek:
afireinside©
Softcore poster though! :biggrin:

Wanna take this outside? :wink:
Makavelli_07
Wanna take this outside? :wink:

hehe, nah just kiddin' :smile: Your contribution to this thread is more than welcome! :biggrin:
Reply 9351
3.99%
jumpunderaboat
3.99%

That is poooooooor!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
pig
Hey n00bs, reminisce instead of fiddling with your calculators. My 6 page argument/blazing row with bono over who is the best team in Europe is still here somewhere among the dross.

The answer is simple, Everton FC - how could you argue for six pages about that ?!

ps. unlike you Billy to use the term n00b, LOL!
pig
Hey n00bs, reminisce instead of fiddling with your calculators. My 6 page argument/blazing row with bono over who is the best team in Europe is still here somewhere among the dross.

I just read through page 6 three times trying to figure out how that was related to 'Which team was the best in Europe'. :redface:

I'm so stupid.

Barca are the best team in Europe, anyway.
Reply 9355
9.88% of my posts are in this thread.
Let's assume the table ends up like it currently looks.

Who gets manager of the year?
Who gets player of the year?

Call me biased, but Davey Moyes is surely a banker for Manager of the Year! :biggrin:
Reply 9357
afireinside©
Davey Moyes is surely a banker

That's not a nice thing to say about your club's manager. :p:
Reply 9358
pig
I love rhyming slang.

Ahem.

Loook at the post above.... :p:
:mad:Barstards! How dare you!:mad:

Latest