This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Because she went off with another guy?

And worse in that you want her back or the bad feeling its created?
In the way that we'd mentioned this guy before and she's always always claimed she could never have anything to do with him because he was such a creep and used girls etc.. look where she is now
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
shes upset and probably isnt thinking straight, just tell her not to do anything sudden with this other guy (if you can)
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
shes upset and probably isnt thinking straight, just tell her not to do anything sudden with this other guy (if you can)
He was round at her house in her bedroom before.. I presume I am too late
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
In the way that we'd mentioned this guy before and she's always always claimed she could never have anything to do with him because he was such a creep and used girls etc.. look where she is now
probably trying to make you jealous, and saw a opportunity when she saw your workmates. I bet shes in the same state as you.
If she hated him so much before its unlikely she really like him now
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, just wait and speak to her. If then she says she doesn't want to get back with you, then you are free to do what she has done (but not in the way you described she did), as I don't think you would.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He was round at her house in her bedroom before.. I presume I am too late
in situations like this everyone presumes the worst, they were probably just chattin and watchin motd
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Firstly, Am i the only one who thinks Andy Johnson shold start up top with Defoe? I mean we all know that Owen and Rooney are good enough so why not give those 2 a chance. I mean he's likely to start Defoe, but Johnson will probably get around 20 minutes. That just isn't enough time for him to show how good he is. Why not start him and give Owen and/or Rooney just 20 minutes?

Also if David Beckham starts the game it's a travesty. How he can get a place on the Right of Midfield ahead of Wright-Phillips i'll never know. And he shouldn't be ahead of Gerrard or Lampard in the middle, either. It's either left hand side or nothing for me. Armband to Terry as seen as Rio's not there.

AFI - Cheer up man. Like some others have said this has probably hit her just as hard as it has you, especially if it was such a long term relationship, and she's probably not thinking straight. Give her a day or two and then go round and talk to her. Tell her exactly what you've told us, how you feel, and what you think about the other guy, and see what she says. I'm sure it'll work out fine.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Firstly, Am i the only one who thinks Andy Johnson shold start up top with Defoe? I mean we all know that Owen and Rooney are good enough so why not give those 2 a chance. I mean he's likely to start Defoe, but Johnson will probably get around 20 minutes. That just isn't enough time for him to show how good he is. Why not start him and give Owen and/or Rooney just 20 minutes?

Also if David Beckham starts the game it's a travesty. How he can get a place on the Right of Midfield ahead of Wright-Phillips i'll never know. And he shouldn't be ahead of Gerrard or Lampard in the middle, either. It's either left hand side or nothing for me. Armband to Terry as seen as Rio's not there.

AFI - Cheer up man. Like some others have said this has probably hit her just as hard as it has you, especially if it was such a long term relationship, and she's probably not thinking straight. Give her a day or two and then go round and talk to her. Tell her exactly what you've told us, how you feel, and what you think about the other guy, and see what she says. I'm sure it'll work out fine.
I don't think Johnson is ready to start an international game yet - completely different to Premiership football. A gradual introduction, off the subs bench, is better for him to get used to international football in my opinion.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been on the phone to her, she doesn't wanna know. She reckons this other lad "cares for her" which he obviously doesn't.. I know what he's like and he'll just use and abuse her, which she doesn't deserve. My mate told me to let her make her own mistakes but i'd rather she didn't have to..
I've told her everything I can possibly tell her, it's no good..
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been on the phone to her, she doesn't wanna know. She reckons this other lad "cares for her" which he obviously doesn't.. I know what he's like and he'll just use and abuse her, which she doesn't deserve. My mate told me to let her make her own mistakes but i'd rather she didn't have to..
I've told her everything I can possibly tell her, it's no good..
That's why i said leave it a day or two. Let it settle down, and then actually go to her house and sit down and talk with her face to face. It'll b easier to talk to her then, and maybe she'll realise by how you are that your serious.

If she really won't listen, and you've tried everything then you have 2 choices:

1) let her get on with it. She'll either get hurt and realise you were right, or she might be right and he might actually like her. Doubt it though from what you've said.

2) Beat him up, and tell him to stay away from her. That won't help the situatuon between you and her but at least if you do it properly he'll stay away from her. Then she won't get hurt by him.

I'd go with 2, but that's because i'm an irrational idiot. Your call man.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
I don't think Johnson is ready to start an international game yet - completely different to Premiership football. A gradual introduction, off the subs bench, is better for him to get used to international football in my opinion.
Your right it will be tough for him just to walk out into an International match from the start, but it's got to be done sooner or later. I look at it with the opinion that otherwise he will get 20 minutes, have no chance to impress, and never get a chance again.

I guess it's a hard call either way.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Firstly, Am i the only one who thinks Andy Johnson shold start up top with Defoe?
I think the same roughly. It's only a friendly so why not use the chance whilst we can?
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Robben should be back for the 8th of March.
Robben reckons his foot is broken and that he will be out for the rest of the season.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Robben reckons his foot is broken and that he will be out for the rest of the season.
I think Barcelona will be happy to hear this...
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Robben is out for longer than expected?

Come on Everton today!!:cool:
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Come on Everton today!!:cool:
Come on the Saints!!!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Come on the Saints!!!
boooo! *throws a sock at you*
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
boooo! *throws a sock at you*
:eek: You cant treat socks like that

My prediction is.......2 - 0 to the Saints today
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
:eek: You cant treat socks like that

My prediction is.......2 - 0 to the Saints today
1 - 3 to the blue boys!
I'll catch you at half time if you're here!

Dan
Refused
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is the team England should start with on Wednesday night.

Robinson
GNeville Terry King ACole
W-Phillips Gerrard Lampard Downing
Rooney Defoe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (53)
17.67%
Labour (148)
49.33%
Liberal Democrats (44)
14.67%
Green Party (20)
6.67%
Brexit Party (4)
1.33%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
1%
SNP (6)
2%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.67%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.33%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)