This discussion is closed.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
LOL! awww *hug*
Does it make you feel any better if I say there's no chance you'll be going down and you deserved the win?
It eases the pain ever so slightly *hugs back* Thanks, thats really kind of you. At least how they played today was slightly encouraging and gives me hope that they could claw their way back up the table
TheSun
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
What on earth was that all about everton!! What was up with Pistone today!! We reeeeeally didnt deserve the win, but you know, that's the mark of great team - play the worst we have in a long while and still come away with points. The fighting spirit was definitely there until the very end. Beattie was bound to score, and what can you say, the two subs again Bent and Ferguson for the goal. C'mon Everton!!
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheSun)
What on earth was that all about everton!! What was up with Pistone today!! We reeeeeally didnt deserve the win, but you know, that's the mark of great team - play the worst we have in a long while and still come away with points. The fighting spirit was definitely there until the very end. Beattie was bound to score, and what can you say, the two subs again Bent and Ferguson for the goal. C'mon Everton!!
Bloody Beattie was offside!!! And there shoulda been a penalty to Saints ''The referees a w****r, the referees a w****r!!''
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheSun)
Sorry mate but I disagree with ya there. We are crap today, there was no fighting spirit and we should think ourselves lucky to have gotten a point.

Fair play Ferguson and Bent came on and linked up to good effect, but we should be walking all over teams like Southamption (no offense Vixen!) - I am now starting to think that we should be concentrating on cementing a place in the UEFA cup instead of the Champions League.

Our squad is too small, there is no depth - this is shown by us having to play that italian nonsy fooking prick Pistone at left back. I'll be the first to volunteer to buy him a one way ticket back to Bologna or wherever the hell he came from.

Good goal by Beattie, although the goalie should have held it. All credit for Beattie for being in position though

All in all, shocking performance. McFadden, Kilbane, Hibbert, Pistone, Cahill are were as dismal as i've ever seen them play - if we don't buck our ideas up after this game (as if the Norwich game wasn't enough of a warning) then we're going to struggle to even get a top 6 finish.

*rant over*
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It just will NOT go in!!!!! I'm having a heart attack here!! :eek: C'mon Chelski!
PS Southampton should have had that win. They were all over Everton!
TheSun
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Sorry mate but I disagree with ya there. We are crap today, there was no fighting spirit and we should think ourselves lucky to have gotten a point.

Fair play Ferguson and Bent came on and linked up to good effect, but we should be walking all over teams like Southamption (no offense Vixen!) - I am now starting to think that we should be concentrating on cementing a place in the UEFA cup instead of the Champions League.

Our squad is too small, there is no depth - this is shown by us having to play that italian nonsy fooking prick Pistone at left back. I'll be the first to volunteer to buy him a one way ticket back to Bologna or wherever the hell he came from.

Good goal by Beattie, although the goalie should have held it. All credit for Beattie for being in position though

All in all, shocking performance. McFadden, Kilbane, Hibbert, Pistone, Cahill are were as dismal as i've ever seen them play - if we don't buck our ideas up after this game (as if the Norwich game wasn't enough of a warning) then we're going to struggle to even get a top 6 finish.

*rant over*

Thats fair enough, and its completely true that very few of the players were up to their usual standard, but all in all the scoreline was 2-2, and I don't see how we could have got that goal in the last minute of added time if we had abandoned all hope of winning the game. We now have a 5 point cushion, and the teams following can't afford to be dropping any points whatsoever, especially if we can pick points up even out of games like this. Keep the faith!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kezman should have scored.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
MAN CITY COMIN FOR YA
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Kezman should have scored.
As in a decent striker would have scored? ...Or that it was within Kezman's ability to score?
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
As in a decent striker would have scored? Or that it was within Kezman's ability to score.
Was the second sentence a question?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Was the second sentence a question?
Yah, my bad.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What!!!!!Gudjohnson needs his legs stretching!
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
As long as Chelsea don't concede I'm happy. Although obviously I would prefer it if Terry, Ferreira or even Cech scored. Do my fantasy league team a world of good. The only points I've scored today is Cahill's hattrick, only got two goals yesterday as well

bad week
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what a save from James! :eek:
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its a draw....
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
w00t!
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What a save from David James!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:bawling:
misty
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wahooooooooooo is all i can say!! only my points- woop
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yet another clean sheet for Chelsea though. Top notch defence.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (19)
45.24%
No (12)
28.57%
I'm not old enough (11)
26.19%

Watched Threads