The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
You could have lost to Bayern Munich so easily in the Champions League final.
Could, in that sense, is such a pointless word...

(Original post by Nddaarondi)
LOL. Wait 'til you get knocked out of the FA Cup :p:
Relevance?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
(Original post by fernando)
a) alcohol is not an illlegal substance unlike cocaine and is not tested by anti doping organisations therefore no FA ban
b) chelsea would probably fine Gudjohnsen a weeks wages or something, plus if he misses training = bigger fine
c) i read somewhere that fines issued by the chelsea camp are actually given to charities
Drink driving is illegal...
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not like your team is perfect is it?
man u = perfect :laugh: what with wayne "brothel" rooney, mental patient Keane, and Alan "throw the bottle back into the crowd" Smith, i dont think man u fans can be criticising about teams being perfect

and as for falling down like a sack of sh*t = van Nistelrooy + penalty area
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Could, in that sense, is such a pointless word... :congrats:

Relevance?
Someone's stressed today? :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Someone's stressed today? :rolleyes:
Wat's up?
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
i dont think man u fans can be criticising about teams being perfect
I don't think any were. :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
man u = perfect :laugh: what with wayne "brothel" rooney, mental patient Keane, and Alan "throw the bottle back into the crowd" Smith, i dont think man u fans can be criticising about teams being perfect

and as for falling down like a sack of sh*t = van Nistelrooy + penalty area
Don't forget Ronaldo, yes Chelsea have Robben and recently Tiago. Then Arsenal have Pires and Vieira. It took a dubious penalty for Utd to beat Arsenal at home, it took Arsenal at home a dubious free kick to only draw against Chelsea...:rolleyes:

It goes on......
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wat's up?
Hi.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Don't forget Ronaldo, yes Chelsea have Robben and recently Tiago. Then Arsenal have Pires and Vieira. It took a dubious penalty for Utd to beat Arsenal at home, it took Arsenal at home a dubious free kick to only draw against Chelsea...:rolleyes:

It goes on......
Arsenal are 100 times the team that Chelsea are btw.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Hi.
I keep my conversation on football, please do so yourself... spam annoys me.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Drink driving is illegal...
Indeed. That is why I posted the link. If found true, he could be subject to dismissal on similar/same grounds as Mutu. The ground probably is something along of the lines of, "...breaking the (criminal) law" or foul conduct.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Indeed. That is why I posted the link. If found true, he could be subject to dismissal on similar/same grounds as Mutu. The ground probably is something along of the lines of, "...breaking the (criminal) law" or foul conduct.
Yea and I was just seyin that Chelsea would not sack Gudjohnsen as he is a regular player...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea and I was just seyin that Chelsea would not sack Gudjohnsen as he is a regular player...
Possibly. Will have to see if he is actually guilty of such action yet. I've lost my interest in him to be honest. With Forssell expressing an interest in Chelsea (I wonder why) he can make his mark back into the team. Mikael was the leading goalscorer for Chelsea a few seasons back, no idea if he would fit into the team now.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Possibly. Will have to see if he is actually guilty of such action yet. I've lost my interest in him to be honest. With Forssell expressing an interest in Chelsea (I wonder why) he can make his mark back into the team. Mikael was the leading goalscorer for Chelsea a few seasons back, no idea if he would fit into the team now.
Good player... I don't think he will ever get a real chance at Chelsea tho.
...Also Owen has now been linked with Chelsea again.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he might get a few games if he returns before the end of the season, and he would be useful if this UEFA player restriction rule is used as he meets requirements.
btw dont forget he was one of the top goal scorers last season when on loan at Birmingham
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Wooo
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good player... I don't think he will ever get a real chance at Chelsea tho.
But with Drogba out injured, Kezman not really pulling it off, and Crespo set for AC Milan, Chelsea should not instantly dismiss him.

...Also Owen has no been linked with Chelsea again.
I thought it was Arsenal from what I've read in some rubbish tabloid I read at work to pass time by. Wenger made some comments about Owen saying he'd be a great partner for Henry or something. Not sure if Owen would be a good buy for Chelsea. But it would be good in the sense that he's an English player and his England career too.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he might get a few games if he returns before the end of the season, and he would be useful if this UEFA player restriction rule is used as he meets requirements.
I never knew that. Must look into UEFA's plans more carefully.

btw dont forget he was one of the top goal scorers last season when on loan at Birmingham
Yep.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
But with Drogba out injured, Kezman not really pulling it off, and Crespo set for AC Milan, Chelsea should not instantly dismiss him.
True.

I thought it was Arsenal from what I've read in some rubbish tabloid I read at work to pass time by. Wenger made some comments about Owen saying he'd be a great partner for Henry or something. Not sure if Owen would be a good buy for Chelsea. But it would be good in the sense that he's an English player and his England career too.
Yea Arsenal aswell I think...
Owen does have the best goals per time ratio for a striker from the major European Leagues...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea Arsenal aswell I think...
Do you think that this is a coincidence? According to this new policy by UEFA, both Arsenal and Chelsea would not be able to compete in the European competitions.

Owen does have the best goals per time ratio for a striker in the major European Leagues...
Never knew he was the best, certainly above Ronaldo and Zidane.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.47%
No I don't (117)
47.18%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise