The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
LOL man ure!!! U r funny. The pitch is appallling though. Shoot the groundsperson!!I think clubs should be penalised for having a bad pitch.
Manure well well if you think about it.. what can the groundsperson do? there is absolutely nothing they can do until the turf is ready.. (after this match - phew!)
I guess.. at least Shrek hasnt scored!*hopes he doesnt in the last couple of minutes*

i cant condone the actions of people who throw things onto the pitch, but i havent seen it yet.. streaming the commentary live off of.. manutd.com grrr!

well played united! we need depth in our squad, i think thats obvious! you just need to look at marcus bent playing up front all by himself.. although yeah fair enough beattie was an idiot to get sent off (contrary to what i have previously said about the incident!)

dan
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Manure well well if you think about it.. what can the groundsperson do? there is absolutely nothing they can do until the turf is ready.. (after this match - phew!)
I guess.. at least Shrek hasnt scored!*hopes he doesnt in the last couple of minutes*

i cant condone the actions of people who throw things onto the pitch, but i havent seen it yet.. streaming the commentary live off of.. manutd.com grrr!

well played united! we need depth in our squad, i think thats obvious! you just need to look at marcus bent playing up front all by himself.. although yeah fair enough beattie was an idiot to get sent off (contrary to what i have previously said about the incident!)

dan
I wish he had. I would have loved to see the ref send him off for over celebrating in the faces of his old fans.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
I wish he had. I would have loved to see the ref send him off for over celebrating in the faces of his old fans.
did you see before the game a couple of lads who were representing the match sponsors were having a right go at rooney before he left the pitch to go to the changing rooms.. apparently he gave um a load back and totally lost it.. arschloch!!
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Goodison Park looks like...a park hohoho
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by endeavour)
Goodison Park looks like...a park hohoho
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Real lose 2-0 and Barca win 2-0 to go top of Primera Liga by 7 points
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bugger
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Bugger
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
What's sup sexy
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not going to rub it in too much Dan, that wouldn't be nice. A, what the hell...

Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd! Everton 0-2 Man Utd!

Anyway, now i've got that out of my system, i can post normally.

The guy who threw the phone on the pitch is an idiot. Although that fact that he threw an object at a player is shocking enough, why a phone? A coin or a bottle etc fair enough, but i can't understand a phone. I personally want to keep my phone.

We were excellent today, never looked anything less then 100% comfortable. Ferdinand, Keane and Ronaldo were top quality.

The main thing i picked up on today was just how big the gap is between the top 3 clubs - although Arsenal were poor today - and the rest of the league. There is such a huge gulf in class.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, if Chelsea did the quad.....:rolleyes:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What kinda team do you think we'll put out today? Apparently, we'll only have 2 1st team players :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
What kinda team do you think we'll put out today? Apparently, we'll only have 2 1st team players :eek:
Chelsea (from): Cudicini, Cech, Pidgeley, Ferreira, Johnson, Bridge, Gallas, Carvalho, Watt, Nuno Morais, Makelele, Geremi, Smertin, Jarosik, Tiago, Duff, J Cole, Kezman, Gudjohnsen.

I've never heard of Nuno Morais!
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
LOL man ure!!! U r funny. The pitch is appallling though. Shoot the groundsperson!!I think clubs should be penalised for having a bad pitch.
beat you werent saying that last season when chelsea's was mainly sand
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=254984&cc=5739

now that is an awful pitch
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea signed Nuno Morais, who was with Portuguese Second Division club Penafiel last season. Interesting...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh my.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Chelsea signed Nuno Morais, who was with Portuguese Second Division club Penafiel last season. Interesting...
he's young
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder if he'll fit the UEFA proposals, just working out what age he was when he moved to Chelsea, looks like he's 19/20 so he won't make the three years...
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow found some more idiots
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4280991.stm
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
wow found some more idiots
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4280991.stm
Back to the days of Millwall and Chelsea in the 80s...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads