This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Still confident?
Who? About what? Chelsea against Barcelona?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Chelsea against Barcelona?
yep!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
yep!
Slightly more optimistic that Gallas and Terry are returning. Perhaps it's just Robben is one of my favs, I play like him too
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea will play the usual system, with Eidur and Cole as the wingers, in a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 however you describe it, with Drogba up front. Chelsea, will come away with a nil-nil draw, with an impenetrable defence, or will snatch a goal from a set piece, Terry to header it in. Then the mighty Chelsea FC will win the home leg, and go through, with Arse-nil, Manure and Liverplop going out.

Come on you Blues.
naivesincerity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If Owen does leave then Mourinho might make a decent interest in buying Owen since he's made a remark about English players and has yet to buy one himself. What a better way to do it with the striker with the best goals per time spent record in Europe.

Liverpool have first refusal on Owen when he returns, its in his contract

I have to say i wonder how many die hard blues fans have been aquired over this last season?
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm definitely gong to watch the Chelsea match tonight, but I can't believe I'll miss the Man Utd AC match. Why couldn't they be on different days? Stupid random draws.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I'm definitely gong to watch the Chelsea match tonight, but I can't believe I'll miss the Man Utd AC match. Why couldn't they be on different days? Stupid random draws.
GoldenBarnes is that you in that pic???
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
GoldenBarnes is that you in that pic???
Yes.

I actually am Keira Knightley. Pleased to meet you.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes.

Well i don't bloody know what that Kiera Knightley looks like,now do i!!!!?
I don't follow the trivial showbiz culture! Pleased to meet you

Oh yeah, don't go to Durham....
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes.
In that case, there is nobody I would like to make love to more on this planet! :cool:
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
In that case, there is nobody I would like to make love to more on this planet! :cool:
No chance, all my time is spent on this forum or making love to myself. I am so sexy. Oh yes. I'm touching myself now. Does that make you jealous??? Does it??? Do you want to touch me? DO YOU?!

(just to clarify, I'm not really Keira Knightley)
likeicewidat
Report 14 years ago
barca's gonna clean the floor with chelsea ronaldinho deco and the rest o the crew 2 strong for chelseas respectable defence!
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No chance, all my time is spent on this forum or making love to myself. I am so sexy. Oh yes. I'm touching myself now. Does that make you jealous??? Does it??? Do you want to touch me? DO YOU?!

Even though i've only just had the delight of meeting you, i think its evident we have a great chemistry together...yes i'd like to touch you, i want you my darling
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Does anyone know whether there are any highlights of the Man U - AC Milan game at all? There's none on ITV (which is unfair if you don't have Sky, they should at least have highlights on at 11 or something) and the match is a pay per view on Sky. But even on Sky I can't see a Champions League highlight programme for tonight. Unless they'll show it straight after the Chelsea match?

This has probably been discussed a million times before in here but I couldn't be bothered going through all the thread - how do you reckon it will go tonight for both English teams?

I reckon United will win - they're on a roll, their defence is normally solid, Van Nistlerooy back with Rooney playing off him, and I believe the Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Ronaldo midfield to be one of the best in the world.

I think the Chelsea game will be tight. I think it'll either be a goalless draw or a 1-0 win to either team, it'll be interesting to see how Chelsea cope following the FA cup exit and a couple of injuries.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
Does anyone know whether there are any highlights of the Man U - AC Milan game at all? There's none on ITV (which is unfair if you don't have Sky, they should at least have highlights on at 11 or something) and the match is a pay per view on Sky. But even on Sky I can't see a Champions League highlight programme for tonight. Unless they'll show it straight after the Chelsea match?

This has probably been discussed a million times before in here but I couldn't be bothered going through all the thread - how do you reckon it will go tonight for both English teams?

I reckon United will win - they're on a roll, their defence is normally solid, Van Nistlerooy back with Rooney playing off him, and I believe the Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Ronaldo midfield to be one of the best in the world.

I think the Chelsea game will be tight. I think it'll either be a goalless draw or a 1-0 win to either team, it'll be interesting to see how Chelsea cope following the FA cup exit and a couple of injuries.

What about ITV 2 and 3?? Even though i hate Ronaldo, and not too Keen on Keane, i agree the midfield is superb, and Ryan Giggs(my favourite Man U player),after all the hype he got as a younger player,has for ages been one fo the most underrated players in the premiership.....but i support Liverpool and never wish Man U well in any game
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

What do you study, you enigmatic, sexy, woman, you??
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nothing on ITV2 and 3, I think it works that ITV and Sky negotiate whether they want the Tuesday or the Wednedsay, then they swap for the second leg. So in 2 weeks either Chelsea or Man U will be on ITV with the other on ITV2, with Arsenal and Liverpool on Sky. But I thought ITV would at least have had highlights tonight.

As for not liking Ronaldo and Keane, do you mean as people or as players? Ronaldo is very frustrating at times but he's only young and has improved on last season immeasurably. Keane has adapted his game as he's got older superbly, god knows how they will replace him, probably with O'Shea at the moment, he looks pretty solid.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Liverpool have first refusal on Owen when he returns, its in his contract
Any more information on this? It sounds similar to Mutu with Juventus and the FA appealled to UEFA or something...

I have to say i wonder how many die hard blues fans have been aquired over this last season?
Why?
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
Nothing on ITV2 and 3, I think it works that ITV and Sky negotiate whether they want the Tuesday or the Wednedsay, then they swap for the second leg. So in 2 weeks either Chelsea or Man U will be on ITV with the other on ITV2, with Arsenal and Liverpool on Sky. But I thought ITV would at least have had highlights tonight.

As for not liking Ronaldo and Keane, do you mean as people or as players? Ronaldo is very frustrating at times but he's only young and has improved on last season immeasurably. Keane has adapted his game as he's got older superbly, god knows how they will replace him, probably with O'Shea at the moment, he looks pretty solid.
I mean as people, they are great players,especially keane
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Any more information on this? It sounds similar to Mutu with Juventus and the FA appealled to UEFA or something...

no, i'm pretty vague about it

Why?
Cos, as when Blackburn had that flush of success, they picked up a rush of support which has now dissapeared....its the same phenomenon
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (43)
33.08%
No I don't (61)
46.92%
I work during the holidays (26)
20%

Watched Threads