The Student Room Group
jumpunderaboat
Really thought Sheffield Utd deserved to go through...I hate it when the underdog loses :frown:

Same :frown:

At least Quincy Owusu Abeyie played well! :biggrin:
Reply 10781
mc_watson87

True, he's well fast :vroam:
Reply 10782
mc_watson87

Oh yeah, I missed him out. He played well, and had loads of pace which troubled the defenders.
It worried me a bit that Arsenal didn't score from any of their chances. One minor critisism of Cole was that he should have got a shot in and not waited sometimes. But then again, he's supposed to be a left-back! It was so weird how we had Cole, Quincy and Toure I think up front at one stage. Just shows the state of our strikers.
I can't wait to have Aliadiere back!
Reply 10783
Xenon
Oh yeah, I missed him out. He played well, and had loads of pace which troubled the defenders.
It worried me a bit that Arsenal didn't score from any of their chances. One minor critisism of Cole was that he should have got a shot in and not waited sometimes. But then again, he's supposed to be a left-back! It was so weird how we had Cole, Quincy and Toure I think up front at one stage. Just shows the state of our strikers.
I can't wait to have Aliadiere back!

Cole was amazing! Aliadiere was playing tonight!
Reply 10784
chats
Aliadiere was playing tonight!

hardly, he only got about 3 touches.
Reply 10785
jumpunderaboat
hardly, he only got about 3 touches.

well I mean hes back, with a weird haircut :p:
Reply 10786
chats
Cole was amazing! Aliadiere was playing tonight!

I know that Aliadiere was playing, but I mean, you know playing regularly or at least playing quite a few times. If he hadn't got injured, he would have featured a bit in our team, and he's english.
Lol, it was funny when they said that they should do a drug test on Cole. He was unbelievable!!!!!!
Reply 10787
Aliadiere almost scored with his first touch though!
Reply 10788
Xenon
I know that Aliadiere was playing, but I mean, you know playing regularly or at least playing quite a few times. If he hadn't got injured, he would have featured a bit in our team, and he's english.

He's french, I think.
Reply 10789
Xenon
Lol, it was funny when they said that they should do a drug test on Cole. He was unbelievable!!!!!!

oh yeh lol that was funny :biggrin:

I though Aliadiere was french, or am I missing the point again :redface:
Reply 10790
chats
oh yeh lol that was funny :biggrin:

I though Aliadiere was french, or am I missing the point again :redface:

Oh whoops, he is. Maybe it was that he could have played for england. Or maybe I was totally mistaken. I probably was. :redface: :redface: :redface:
Reply 10791
Xenon
Oh whoops, he is. Maybe it was that he could have played for england. Or maybe I was totally mistaken. I probably was. :redface: :redface: :redface:

I'm not sure, he probably can coz he's been at arsenal for quite a while.
And this is Arsenal's future?
did Toure really keff up that freekick or did he plan to slice it straight between the defenders to Aliadiere? I know in college we've done something similar (on purpose) because even though its damn hard to get right its so unexpected...

Sheff Un must be really kicking themsleves over that first minute Beckhamesque fiasco... And, just to set into action the rumour mill, Kenny for the Kop!!
poor Sheffield :frown: well at least they gave it their best :smile:

I hope Bolton are able to knock them out now :biggrin:
El Stevo
Sheff Un must be really kicking themsleves

I'm kicking myself!
NDGAARONDI
I'm kicking myself!

ROFLMAO!! That will teach you to think too ,much!!!! :biggrin:
Sheffield United were very unlucky, didn't deserve to lose.

Oh well, Bolton to knock out the French second string in the next round, i guess. :smile:
El Stevo
Kenny for the Kop!!

LOL - Another keeper, hehe :biggrin: You can have him, he'd look more in place downing a pint in ya local! :smile: :cool:
afireinside©
LOL - Another keeper, hehe :biggrin: You can have him, he'd look more in place downing a pint in ya local! :smile: :cool:

if keepers ability came with looks, then how come Seaman got in the England squad? :wink:

more to the point, Dudek nowadays only plays well at Cardiff, Carson is a bit young, Kirkland is very injury prone so who do we have for the everyday mundane league footy?

in other news, Rafa is alledgedly unhappy with Baros... (as well as Kewell etc) so whose gonna replace him?

Latest