The Student Room Group
Reply 11180
goldenbarnes
Oops, I meant for Makavelli's question.

OHHHHH
that is the said article and yes i do.....
Reply 11182
any last minute predictions for Everton Vs Blackburn?

2-1 to Everton I think
My prediction is in the prediction thread. I don't bother predicting scores.
The 3rd i mentioned was Mimms, but i wasn't 100%. Didn't know Lukic. :smile:

Thinking about it, Would Andy cole be one? The clubs being Arsenal and United? :smile:
Makavelli_07
Thinking about it, Would Andy cole be one? The clubs being Arsenal and United? :smile:

Arsenal and United were both in the First Division? :confused:
Reply 11186
Arsenal did win it when Cole was there, but he didn't get a winners medal apparently.
Makavelli_07

I doubt it, seeing as though he never played for Arsenal.
NDGAARONDI
Arsenal and United were both in the First Division? :confused:

before the premiership was established...
Mad_Monkey59
before the premiership was established...

Oh I see. :smile:
Ah, i had a feeling he wouldn't have qualified for the medal. Guess it's just 4 then.
goldenbarnes
We gonna do the whole '10 players to have scored in the Champions League final and played in the Premiership' thing? Or is that too easy?

I know it's easily googled as well...

I've been trying to think of the 10 since you posted up now, and can only get 9. I didn't want to post up until i figured it out, but i guess i'm going to have to let someone else help me. I have:

Sheringham
Solskjaer
Desailly
Kluivert
Mendieta
Riedle
McManaman
Morientes
Litmanen

I get the feeling the 10th one is so blatantly obvious, but i just can't think of it. :p:
ravenellli and vialli both scored didnt they?
I think Vialli captained and not scored.
Damn, i thought it was Ravanelli. I couldn't for the life of me remember whether he did or not...

Damn. Is that the correct 10?
Just got a PM back from Pig and he doesn't think that we would be given a Predictions sub - forum. :frown:
cindy
Just got a PM back from Pig and he doesn't think that we would be given a Predictions sub - forum. :frown:

I have to say it was expected.

I can't see why not, though. I doubt it would make ANY difference what so every to anyone else on the forum, but i just had the feeling we'd get a no. :frown:
Makavelli_07
I have to say it was expected.

I can't see why not, though. I doubt it would make ANY difference what so every to anyone else on the forum, but i just had the feeling we'd get a no. :frown:

Well it wasn't a definate no, just he doesn't think we would be able. I have asked if maybe we could have one for a trail period to see how we go. Waiting for response. Fingers crossed! :smile:
Can't wait till afi gets back (presuming he went to the match) if the score stays the same. The start of a spectacular decline?
Reply 11199
goldenbarnes
Can't wait till afi gets back (presuming he went to the match) if the score stays the same. The start of a spectacular decline?

still a bit of time left, and Everton do usually score near the end

good finish from Stead btw

Latest