(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I'm finding 11+ losers funnier right this minute :rolleyes:
11+ losers? Barcelona?
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The worst thing about it is all the Gooners are going to be well cocky to me tomorrow...
just wait till Bayern hammer them!
Sofa King
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow long thread...

7-2 Lyon-werder bremen! :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
11+ losers? Barcelona?
Yes. Eto'o wanted to score badly, never did. There was a kufuffle with Ronaldinho after the ref blew for full time too. Will have to keep updated with what has been going on. :cool:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm ****ing gutted. I had football training at 8 tonight, so i made an extra special effort to hook up my VCR and record the game. I made sure no-one told me anything about the game, and then i sat and waited for it to finish before watching the video. All for nothing.

I have to say we were a lot better today then in the first leg, without even coming close to being good enough though. They let us have the ball, and we didn't have the cutting edge needed to go through. Other then the Giggs effort we didn't carve them open at all, and at the end of the day they deserved to go through. They were very good over both legs, and did exactly what was needed. Great header from Crespo, aswell. Ronaldo was very bad tonight, and i was dissapointed with Rooney and Scholes. Didn't influence the game like i hoped. Ferdinand was good, though.

Congratulations to Chelsea. I'm glad they went through i think, even though i initially wanted them to lose. :p: Glad it was Terry that scored the winner aswell, he's fast becoming my favourite player.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes. Eto'o wanted to score badly, never did. There was a kufuffle with Ronaldinho after the ref blew for full time too. Will have to keep updated with what has been going on. :cool:
Barcelona were the better team, Chelsea did brilliantly to score 4 goals.
Ronaldinho - out of this world.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ronaldinho - out of this world.
That second goal was stunning.

Wander what happened at the end, he seemed to want to fight all the security guards. :eek:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
That second goal was stunning.

Wander what happened at the end, he seemed to want to fight all the security guards. :eek:
I can't believe that Ronaldinho goal, he was dancing, literally, and then.. boom! Out of nowhere, Cech didn't even see it! LOL!
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't believe that Ronaldinho goal, he was dancing, literally, and then.. boom! Out of nowhere, Cech didn't even see it! LOL!
Yeah, top quality finish.

I thought Duff took his goal well, aswell. Nice an' cool.

Also, 12,000 posts in here now.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, top quality finish.

I thought Duff took his goal well, aswell. Nice an' cool.

Also, 12,000 posts in here now.
Haha I got the 11,000th and you got the 12,000th! Nice one man!
Chelsea were rampant in the opening 20 minutes, then Barcelona decided to make a match out of it!

What happened to United, I havent even see the highlights? Suppose you'll just have to win the... fa cup (?! heh) now! :rolleyes:
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
missed the Lyon - Bremen highlights what the hell was happening lol
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
missed the Lyon - Bremen highlights what the hell was happening lol
10 - 2, says it all! If Liverpool get through, I hope they are drawn against Lyon.. their defensive frailities will be on show for all to see!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yeh..

COME ON LEVERKUSEN!!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Could well be *yet another* Chelsea- Liverpool match
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Haha I got the 11,000th and you got the 12,000th! Nice one man!
Yeah, i get my name on the little list thing. :p: I want to get the thread to 20,000

Chelsea were rampant in the opening 20 minutes, then Barcelona decided to make a match out of it!
I've only seen the little bits that came up in the United game, but that's the impression i got. They kept saying 'And theres been ANOTHER' goal in the game at The Bridge, and it seemed as they were tearing them apart. Full credit to Barca, they showed what a top side they were to come back into it. The second goal was awesome, and to be honest they should have won with the chances i saw they missed. Just wasn't too be i guess.

What happened to United, I havent even see the highlights? Suppose you'll just have to win the... fa cup (?! heh) now!:rolleyes:
We controlled the game from start to finish, with them playing like the away side and looking good on the counter. We just didn't have the cutting edge, and in the end they were easily good enough at the back to cope with what little we threw at them. We needed a fit Nistelrooy, and a couple of others to play at the top of there game. It just didn't happen.

Rio Ferdinand showed what a class player he is though, he was outstanding tonight i think.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On the topic of Lyon, i made a post a while ago saying they're a decent bet to go all the way, and they're quality going forward. I'm going to try dig it up now, make me feel good. :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On the topic of Lyon, i made a post a while ago saying they're a decent bet to go all the way, and they're quality going forward. I'm going to try dig it up now, make me feel good. :p:
Heh, good stuff man! Wonder what odds Lyon are to win now?
Anyway man i'm off.. Nottingham uni open day in the morning, see ya!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Barcelona were the better team
Over two legs overall, no.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Over two legs overall, no.
Take each of the legs seperately and you'll still find Chelsea were the better team in each.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"Mourinho is shameless. If this team wins the Champions League, it would make you want to retire, said Eto'o.

"With so much money and so many players, what they do is not football."

"Collina helped Chelsea, he denied me a clear penalty and in the fourth goal they fouled Victor Valdes, but those things happen," he added.
Bad loser.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (118)
19.7%
Labour (302)
50.42%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.19%
Green Party (30)
5.01%
Brexit Party (7)
1.17%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.17%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)