The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Take each of the legs seperately and you'll still find Chelsea were the better team in each.
If I said that people would call me biased. Glad you thought so though.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Bad loser.
Obviously he hasn't seen the top 10 rich list for European football clubs and then compared their silverware. Would he play for Barcelona for £30k pa? I bet Barcelona's rivals in Spain would be laughing at Eto'o's comments.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
If I said that people would call me biased. Glad you thought so though.
Indeed they would, but you are, so it doesn't matter what they think.
Chelsea were the better team, are still the better team and will be champions this year!
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Samuel Eto'o)
"Mourinho is shameless. If this team wins the Champions League, it would make you want to retire, said Eto'o.

"With so much money and so many players, what they do is not football."

"Collina helped Chelsea, he denied me a clear penalty and in the fourth goal they fouled Victor Valdes, but those things happen," he added.
what a idiot!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
what a idiot!
Some people are just bitter when they lose!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Chelsea were the better team, are still the better team and will be champions this year!
I hope they win! Imagine the victories on the way to the trophy: Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Lyon etc.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope they win! Imagine the victories on the way to the trophy: Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Lyon etc.
Fingers crossed they will. I was in the pub last night watching and the atmosphere was electric when Gudjohnson scored. Sheer beauty!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
what a idiot!
He seems to forget that Chelsea didn't look like losing before Drogba was sent off and the contentious nature of both his bookings. Interesting about his retirement suggestion. And as for the monkey claims, we have plenty of different ethnicities in our side, including an African (Didier Drogba). It wouldn't surprise me if someone referred to Eto'o as a monkey with his strange goal celebration from the first leg.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Fingers crossed they will. I was in the pub last night watching and the atmosphere was electric when Gudjohnson scored. Sheer beauty!
Shame Joe Cole or Kezman never scored.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He seems to forget that Chelsea didn't look like losing before Drogba was sent off and the contentious nature of both his bookings. Interesting about his retirement suggestion. And as for the monkey claims, we have plenty of different ethnicities in our side, including an African (Didier Drogba). It wouldn't surprise me if someone referred to Eto'o as a monkey with his strange goal celebration from the first leg.
If he made that story up, he is a disgrace.
he cant be throwing acussations like that around just because he lost.

another point: I think Chelsea are the most hated team in Europe right now
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Reflecting back on yesterday, i remember Etoo running past Carvalho pretty easily, is this a problem? If we do face e.g. Inter next, superfast strikers like Martins would be dangerous.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Reflecting back on yesterday, i remember Etoo running past Carvalho pretty easily, is this a problem? If we do face e.g. Inter next, superfast strikers like Martins would be dangerous.
Chelsea will have to play a defensive game. That will be hard as JT is that used to running from one end to the other. He and the rest may have to hold back.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
If he made that story up, he is a disgrace.
he cant be throwing acussations like that around just because he lost.
I agree. Can he be disciplined for such a thing?

(Original post by chats)
Probably, but I bet Real Madrid and Valencia aren't complaining.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Frank Rijkaard's actions after the game do not look like the actions of quiet man do they? Now where have I heard that before? :rolleyes: Will Chelsea drop their complaint to Barcelona since they knocked them out of the competition or will they persist with it?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I agree. Can he be disciplined for such a thing?
Probably, but I bet Real Madrid and Valencia aren't complaining.
no he cant, because noone will ever find out the truth.

haha true
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
gd gd. Always a good sign. :cool:
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Come on the mighty Bayer Leverkusen!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah but by then we should be playing Drogba and Robben and it won't be so attacking as our second leg with Barcelona because we're not in the same situation. Kezman needs to sort out his discipline a bit. Too many unnecessary bookings.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm hoping that Arsenal have Chelsea's luck! Good luck Arsenal!!! (Am off to listen to the radio, but if we concede early or omething or play crap early, I'll be mega annoyed and a bit depressed.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh dear, Bergkamp's lucky to be on the pitch with his 2-footed tackle and Viera's out of the game so far. Bayern Munich look sort of threatening, and Arsenal haven't!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (197)
18.76%
Labour (542)
51.62%
Liberal Democrats (141)
13.43%
Green Party (58)
5.52%
Brexit Party (15)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.67%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.38%
UKIP (11)
1.05%
Other (11)
1.05%
None (37)
3.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise