goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Musafir_85)
8 minutes i think by now 5
oh this is the time we really need Henry specail
this is the biggest showcase for henry to do it!!!!!!
come on
He's already had one - his goal was amazing. He just needs to do it again now...
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1-0 full time, Arsenal go out. They were unlucky, they put up a good fight, and surprised people by keeping a clean sheet. And a Henry special.
Musafir_85
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
:mad: damn we r out of europe
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
**** **** *******s

unlucky Arsenal, good try
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Liverpool go through yet, yet Utd, Arsenal and Barca all crash out... strange game this.
Musafir_85
Report 14 years ago
one wore year to wait for
Musafir_85
Report 14 years ago
UTD and arsenal are taken out by best in the game.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
liverpool 3
morientes must be on fire
monaco nil- last year he took real madrid out of the comptetion for monaco......is he doing the same for liverpool
He's cup tied lol
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I cannot believe it! WE WERE SERIOUSLY ROBBED!
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
liverpool 3
morientes must be on fire
monaco nil- last year he took real madrid out of the comptetion for monaco......is he doing the same for liverpool
Unfortunately Morientes is ineligible for Champions League games for Liverpool this season, as he has already played for Real Madrid earlier in the season.

Baros and Garcia grabbing the goals tonight.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Utd were. Bayern Munich are good but they're not the best in the game.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And that dumb ref in stoppage time....talk about gives us a chance mate!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal did way too little, way too late! We didn't do enough to go through, and were missing for the first half. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh, it's so frustrating to be an arsenal supporter these days, especially in the champions league. We only did 2/3 of what we needed to do-got one goal and kept a clean sheet! How ironic that when we finally keep a clean sheet in an important game, we don't score!!!! :mad:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I cannot believe it! WE WERE SERIOUSLY ROBBED!
How were you robbed?
Socrates
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Arsenal dumped out of the champions league - an unspecatacular end
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah well we didnt deserve to go through on the performance over the two legs although I didnt think Bayern played well either. Kahn made 1 save all match and even that was going over. Surprisingly our defence was the highlight of the whole team, in particular Senderos, a 20 year old with little experience although he did make one mistake. It says a lot really about the team at the moment. Our midfield seems to be able to create nothing for the attackers. In my opinion we need a winger such as Robben or Duff or Ronaldo. However the strikers should be able to make something out of nothing, which Henry did tonight but Bergkamp was useless. In my opinion he should of retired the season before last. Patrick Vieira is having a shocker of late and his distribution and passing are abysmal.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
And that dumb ref in stoppage time....talk about gives us a chance mate!
To be honest, that ref was pretty crap! And all those fouls by bayern in the last few minutes were so annoying cos it broke up the game-sort of like them being rewarded for being rough!
But we lost the tie in the first leg of the tie.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I disagree.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Ah well we didnt deserve to go through on the performance over the two legs although I didnt think Bayern played well either. Kahn made 1 save all match and even that was going over. Surprisingly our defence was the highlight of the whole team, in particular Senderos, a 20 year old with little experience although he did make one mistake. It says a lot really about the team at the moment. Our midfield seems to be able to create nothing for the attackers. In my opinion we need a winger such as Robben or Duff or Ronaldo. However the strikers should be able to make something out of nothing, which Henry did tonight but Bergkamp was useless. In my opinion he should of retired the season before last. Patrick Vieira is having a shocker of late and his distribution and passing are abysmal.
Viera did NOT play a captain's game tonight. He was totally invisible for so much of the game, especially when we needed him, apart from one time. Why didn't we put on our speedy young player (I forgot his name-O..O.. something). He could have given bayern a fright.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nice to see Arsenal/Bayern Munich be good sportsman, thought there might be some trouble, or a tunnel bust up.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (77)
19.64%
Labour (188)
47.96%
Liberal Democrats (56)
14.29%
Green Party (25)
6.38%
Brexit Party (5)
1.28%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.77%
SNP (8)
2.04%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.77%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.53%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (2)
0.51%
UKIP (6)
1.53%
Other (1)
0.26%
None (12)
3.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise