The Student Room Group
Come on Liverpool, do us a favour tonight :marchmell

And thanks to the Blues last night, keep up the good work everyone :smile:
I don't think it matters who wins between Blackburn and Liverpool for myself personally. Although I'm not too impressed with Blackburn's disciplinary record.
NDGAARONDI
I don't think it matters who wins between Blackburn and Liverpool for myself personally. Although I'm not too impressed with Blackburn's disciplinary record.

Liverpool certainly need to win tonight and Sunday if they have any hope of 4th..
afireinside©
Liverpool certainly need to win tonight and Sunday if they have any hope of 4th..

And Blackburn, although they are not too near the relegation zone, may feel they need something from the game just in case.
NDGAARONDI
And Blackburn, although they are not too near the relegation zone, may feel they need something from the game just in case.

Yep, for sure. Blackburn are more than capable of winning tonight. I'll just be delighted with a draw or a loss for Liverpool :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 11625
afireinside©

they dont care about 4th, they're gonna win the champions league :cool:
afireinside©
Yep, for sure. Blackburn are more than capable of winning tonight. I'll just be delighted with a draw or a loss for Liverpool :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I couldn't care less. But if Manchester United and/or Arsenal do not win, I won't be complaining, although it may be beneficial if they did, to keep the pressure on Chelsea so that Chelsea actually play well. I do not want to see another performance against West Brom again. :eek:
chats
they dont care about 4th, they're gonna win the champions league :cool:

They can, doubt whether they will. One other English side will have a say about that.
I think Spurs can beat Charlton tonight.

Whether we will is another matter. Our performances have ben good of late and if we start converting our chances, the opposition in our remaining fixtures should be a bit wary of us......
Nice to hear that UEFA are not supporting what Roth has said abiut Jose being an enemy of football.
He made those comments as an individual and as a referee and does not reflect the views of UEFA as an organisation.
:wink:
Mikal Forsell also said last night that he pledges his allegiance to Chelsea and when fit wants to play for them. :biggrin:
cindy
Mikael Forssell also said last night that he pledges his allegiance to Chelsea and when fit wants to play for them. :biggrin:

Just when Mourinho admitted an interest for Inter's Adriano! I think we need him.
Dickov isn't playing as he has a groin injury. Dirty Dick has a whole new meaning. :wink:
Does Chelsea want to belong to the G14? See here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4355827.stm
Reply 11633
NDGAARONDI
Does Chelsea want to belong to the G14? See here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4355827.stm

They should definetley join, they belong there.

Mourinho might say no though.
Why do we belong there? I don't see the benefits of it though. Looking at other forums they're saying that Chelsea don't belong there and saying two Scottish teams should. :rolleyes:
Reply 11635
NDGAARONDI
Why do we belong there? I don't see the benefits of it though. Looking at other forums they're saying that Chelsea don't belong there and saying two Scottish teams should. :rolleyes:

there is not really any benefits, except for being seen as the elite 14.
If Borrusia Dortmund,Marseille, Leverkusen are there, then why not Chelsea?

Woo, 1-0 Charlton
chats
there is not really any benefits, except for being seen as the elite 14.
If Borrusia Dortmund,Marseille, Leverkusen are there, then why not Chelsea?

Yep. People say about Chelsea's lack of success in Europe but the same can be true for Arsenal and Manchester United (only won it once in 1999).
Our new thing now, going 1 down early on, then having a lot of possession, missing lots of chances and then losing the game 1-0.

Come on Spurs - sort it out.

Carrick is having a crap game AGAIN, bring Sean Davis on! And bring Defoe on too, obviously......
Reply 11638
Newcastle 7-1 on aggregate!

Udinese 3-1 AC Milan!

Liverpool 0-0 Blackburn!
Our first touch is poor, and Kanoute keeps shooting and getting his shots blocked when he should be passing.

More points wasted it looks like.

Latest