The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
If we were talking about Man U's defence that would be donkey talk.
Balls!

Football corrupt? Sepp Blatter yes, but football?!?!

Blasphemy!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
alas, he was his best at Charlton
the best of parker is still to come
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If we were talking about Man U's defence that would be donkey talk.
LOL!
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
I've seen him but not been to a game, but at his age I daren't say he's had his best.

I think I'll bring up a similar case now: Jason Koumas. What a player! Set to return to the Premiership with West Brom, he's got to be snapped up by someone hasn't he? And not Spurs please!
well i've seen him play in about 20 matches at charlton, and he played MUCH better there - he was more comfortable, i didn't say he couldn't improve, it's just unlikely he will at a club where he is uncomfortable.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
cantona was a class player...just seemed that when he was still playing for man utd it was less united and more all about cantona...
Quite often happens with these French Stars.
But that was not the case with cantona.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by eddiedaboss)
This Is All Donkey Talk

Football Is 100% Corrupt, And You Are The Idiots Who Worship Them All
Does anyone remember the Sebb Blatter scandal stories about rigging his election to president of FIFA, twas printed all over National press a couple of years ago, was anything actually done/investigated?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
Does anyone remember the Sebb Blatter scandal stories about rigging his election to president of FIFA, twas printed all over National press a couple of years ago, was anything actually done/investigated?
nope it kinda died out
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
LOL!
[COUGH] Gilberto [/COUGH]

Donkeys they certainly are not, apart from Quinny Fortune

Hey, who said donkeys are a bad thing! Just not too many of them [COUGH] Liverpool [/COUGH]
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Irrationally, I hate Spurs. Its to do with the continued high profile they have and media coverage they get, despite being poor to mediocre; old timers harping on about the old days of Ardilles and Hoddle and beautiful football - who gives a stuff, they're rubbish now!
Naturally I was born with a hate for Spurs, so I with you in that respect...all they ever harp on about was Klinsman!
BUNCH OF LOSERS!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've seen him but not been to a game, but at his age I daren't say he's had his best.

I think I'll bring up a similar case now: Jason Koumas. What a player! Set to return to the Premiership with West Brom, he's got to be snapped up by someone hasn't he? And not Spurs please!
Wtf? We don't want him anyway, we've got our sights set on higher things now. Diego and Van Bommel are all set to devestate every other central midfield in the league next season. Oh yes.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Wtf? We don't want him anyway, we've got our sights set on higher things now. Diego and Van Bommel are all set to devestate every other central midfield in the league next season. Oh yes.
and robinho
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Naturally I was born with a hate for Spurs, so I with you in that respect...all they ever harp on about was Klinsman!
BUNCH OF LOSERS!
The way they turn their back on their better players who choose to leave... and those players go on to greater success... will they not learn, and remember Sheringham???

"Ohh Teddy Teddy, he went to Man Utd and he won f*ck all", so funny in retrospect!
slim786
Report 15 years ago
What you have to remember about Parker is that at Charlton he was the main man, everything revolved round him but at Chelsea this doesn't happen. He has to get used to this before he'll play well again.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
If you actually get them, this always happens with Spurs...
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
[COUGH] Gilberto [/COUGH]

Donkeys they certainly are not, apart from Quinny Fortune

Hey, who said donkeys are a bad thing! Just not too many of them [COUGH] Liverpool [/COUGH]
And how often does Gilberto start now!

Donkeys is too nice a word for Man Utd's defence, at the moment its like a one man band~Wes Brown plays well for a gmae and basically is the defence...then Silvestre plays well for a game and basically is the defence and then Wes Brown plays well for a gmae and basically is the defence and then Silvestre plays well for a game and *see a reptition here somewhere!*
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you actually get them, this always happens with Spurs...
spurs will never get diego, he is eyed by the top clubs at the mo including united + real
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slim786)
What you have to remember about Parker is that at Charlton he was the main man, everything revolved round him but at Chelsea this doesn't happen. He has to get used to this before he'll play well again.
To be fair I think he's already starting to. Last few matches he's been great, and even against Arsenal he was perfectly adequate, only being substituted as a result of a change in tactics.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
On another note, amusing chants/songs at football matches. I think this little beauty came from a Spurs v Man U match:

Posh Spice is a slapper
She wears a wonderbra
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Gin-o-la!
Lol!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
And how often does Gilberto start now!

Donkeys is too nice a word for Man Utd's defence, at the moment its like a one man band~Wes Brown plays well for a gmae and basically is the defence...then Silvestre plays well for a game and basically is the defence and then Wes Brown plays well for a gmae and basically is the defence and then Silvestre plays well for a game and *see a reptition here somewhere!*
And that makes them donkeys how? They are actually very skilled footballers.
slim786
Report 15 years ago
Tottenham seem to always try and get the players top teams reject. This happened with Rivaldo, Defoe and Van Bommel. Although Defoe is a class player.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.6%
No I don't (116)
46.96%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.43%

Watched Threads