The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the third one is my favourite, following the fifth. Both are impossible to do.
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
LMAO!

They're still incredible though!

Ooo Brazil drew 1-1 with Uruguay yesterday! ...Rep for the first person to name the scorer for Uruguay! :cool:
something Forlán, or maybe Forlán something... right? *grumbles to self*

edit: and Parreira is bad enough that he might cost us the title, even if the team is good
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
something Forlán, or maybe Forlán something... right? *grumbles to self*

edit: and Parreira is bad enough that he might cost us the title, even if the team is good
Diego woah!

Yup Forlan! :eek:

I wanted to rep you anyway!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
not when we've got the worst coach...
I don't think much of England's manager to be honest.
atika
Report 14 years ago
who Erikson? i reckon hes ayyt...not that bad
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chelsea seem to have got off lightly, not that I am complaining, with UEFA.
2 match ban for Jose and a fine. Pretty good outcome I feel. :p:
With any luck Jose will be able to fire the team up enough for the Bayern matches and we won't lose.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Chelsea seem to have got off lightly, not that I am complaining, with UEFA.
Oh yes? Imagine if it was Real Madrid isntead of Chelsea's shoes. Will there be all this codswallop with how bad Real Madrid have been?

If you take the incidents into proportion and then extrapolate the penal policy, there would be plenty of docking points in the league, expulsioned teams in the European Cup etc.

Has UEFA/FIFA done anything satisfactory with the Spanish national coach? If Chelsea can be kicked out of the Champions League for what they did then I believe Spain should be kicked out of the World Cup. Wonder what the president of FIFA will say about that.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Oh yes? Imagine if it was Real Madrid isntead of Chelsea's shoes. Will there be all this codswallop with how bad Real Madrid have been?

If you take the incidents into proportion and then extrapolate the penal policy, there would be plenty of docking points in the league, expulsioned teams in the European Cup etc.

Has UEFA/FIFA done anything satisfactory with the Spanish national coach? If Chelsea can be kicked out of the Champions League for what they did then I believe Spain should be kicked out of the World Cup. Wonder what the president of FIFA will say about that.
A valid point there. You are right on the money. Real Madrid and some other well know english teams would have got of alot lighter. I think everyone are gunning for Chelsea as they have had a large input of money is probably getting up everyones noses,oh and as they are doing so well too.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
A valid point there. You are right on the money. Real Madrid and some other well know english teams would have got of alot lighter. I think everyone are gunning for Chelsea as they have had a large input of money is probably getting up everyones noses,oh and as they are doing so well too.
Yep. But then we've been through the money point before.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Chelsea did get off too lightly! they should have been thrown out :p:

Fair outcome I say, not too bad. Other managers would have got 1 match ban but they gave Mourinho 2, because hes so cocky.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Fair outcome I say, not too bad. Other managers would have got 1 match ban but they gave Mourinho 2, because hes so cocky.
Wonder if that will be in the written judgment....
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Wonder if that will be in the written judgment....
probably not...... but its the real reason
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pig)
The whisky-snouted one would have probably ended up with UEFA apologising to him.
LOL, I guess you mean Fergie?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pig)
The whisky-snouted one would have probably ended up with UEFA apologising to him.
LOL you are right! Sorry Sir, kiss my bum Sir. Hows those shares of yours doing sir? :rolleyes:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
C.Ronaldo http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...bo/Ronaldo.gif
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
:mad:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL, like the dive
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL!
Thats funny!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Paulo Ferrer has broken his fifth metatarsle (sp) (broke his bloody foot!)in his international match with Portugal!
This means he is out for Chelsea for 5 bloody weeks!!! Not that he is the best member of the team. But bloody hell, we look after them and they go to pay for their country and come back bloody injured!! WTF!! :mad:
*fumes.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bugger. Paulo Fereirra is an amazing player. Looks like we will use Johnson, who is not that reliable. :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (209)
49.18%
No (49)
11.53%
I'm not old enough (167)
39.29%

Watched Threads