The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Liverpool f*cking lucky b*stards - makes me sick.
They hate Biscan, and he goes and scores the winner, in a game where Bolton hammered them. Had four shots cleared off the line and everythin' - HATE THEM
Actually, Biscan isnt hated, he's actually got quite a cult/piss take following from the fans. He isnt loved but he isnt hated as you put it. And yes, Bolton hammered us in the first 15-20mins but after that it was pretty equal and we got our just rewards after Garcia had a perfectly good goal ruled offside from the game at the reebok.

Re Bowyer/Dyer - incident couldnt have happened to two bigger ***** of the game. Sorry for the language but they are the two most over rated, over paid, spoilt, dirty little muppets of the game.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They are just a horrible f*cking team. Horrible.
Confident against West Brom tommmoz? Ive got £200 on them to win.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Actually, Biscan isnt hated, he's actually got quite a cult/piss take following from the fans. He isnt loved but he isnt hated as you put it. And yes, Bolton hammered us in the first 15-20mins but after that it was pretty equal and we got our just rewards after Garcia had a perfectly good goal ruled offside from the game at the reebok.

Re Bowyer/Dyer - incident couldnt have happened to two bigger ***** of the game. Sorry for the language but they are the two most over rated, over paid, spoilt, dirty little muppets of the game.
Na na na. Finnan alone cleared 3.4 shots off of the line.. and I was only listening for the second half.

Biscan is merely half liked by the fans so they can laugh at him, nobody rates him as a player, and, if the fans got to choose the team, he'd sooner be on the bench. Funny when people start liking him when he scores though.

Regarding your comments about Bowyer and Dyer, I completely agree - overpaid, underworked, playboy w*nkers. Wouldnt have either if they were offered for free, and thats the truth! :cool:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Confident against West Brom tommmoz? Ive got £200 on them to win.
Not a problem for the boys in blue, just I wish it wouldnt be so nervy!

Edit: Although I can envisage a (Super) Kevin Campbell hat-trick, which means that Beatts will need to score 4 :eek: !!
streetfighter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not a problem for the boys in blue, just I wish it wouldnt be so nervy!

Edit: Although I can envisage a (Super) Kevin Campbell hat-trick, which means that Beatts will need to score 4 :eek: !!
Stupid kick off times I want to want to go on a saturday at 3pm. It makes me nervous. Going to wait til next year for that.

Super Kev will not score a hat-trick dont be so silly he's obviously gonna get 6 .

Don't be too confident, its going to be hard game. Both sides have no really special players who can turn the game. like Henry, R**ney (i was told never mention his name in front of Toffeemen)and the alike, these who can score out of nothing.

saying that i've put 184 on the baggies to win.
SamBWFC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Igor Biscan and goal - don't sound right together do they! Had he ever scored a goal in is life before that?! I'm shocked. We absoloutely hammered Liverpool today. I didn't have a restricted view either luckily, I was sat just underneath the front of the upper tier, so it didn't block my view at all.

What did Liverpool think of our fans? We were pretty loud today, and those long cheers we did when we won a free kick were so funny

To be honest, your fans were pretty disappointing, I've only seen Charlton Arsenal and Blackburn fans worse. But.... when you scored, I haven't heard a celebration louder.

And also, I've never heard a bunch of supporters whinge over a decision as much as Liverpool fans do. EVERY little touch they were crying, and Steve Bennett handed it to them. We got nothing from the ref, everything went Liverpool's way.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Na na na. Finnan alone cleared 3.4 shots off of the line.. and I was only listening for the second half.

Biscan is merely half liked by the fans so they can laugh at him, nobody rates him as a player, and, if the fans got to choose the team, he'd sooner be on the bench. Funny when people start liking him when he scores though.
Yes, dominated for the first 20 mins or so. After that it was hoof ball and extremely physical. And yes again, theres an element of piss take about Biscan's following but he's not "hated" as you explicitly stated.

Anyway, not arsed about the game anymore. We've fought hard to get 6 points against two teams around us in the last two games who have tried to kick us off the park and that's all I care about. You lot will probably win tommorow but wont be easy.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamBWFC)
And also, I've never heard a bunch of supporters whinge over a decision as much as Liverpool fans do. EVERY little touch they were crying, and Steve Bennett handed it to them. We got nothing from the ref, everything went Liverpool's way.
That's because they are the worlds biggest bunch of whinging b*stards and that Bennett, is, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the worlds biggest f*cking *******s! :cool:
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's because they are the worlds biggest bunch of whinging b*stards and that Bennett, is, without a shadow of a doubht, one of the worlds biggest f*cking *******s! :cool:
I agree with the 2nd bit
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by streetfighter)
Stupid kick off times I want to want to go on a saturday at 3pm. It makes me nervous. Going to wait til next year for that.

Super Kev will not score a hat-trick dont be so silly he's obviously gonna get 6 .

Don't be too confident, its going to be hard game. Both sides have no really special players who can turn the game. like Henry, R**ney (i was told never mention his name in front of Toffeemen)and the alike, these who can score out of nothing.

saying that i've put 184 on the baggies to win.

That i'm not über confident, but its a game we should win. WBA are division 1 material (I refuse to call it The Championship), unfortunately, and can see them going down regardless of tomorrows result.

Edit: Jumpunderaboat - both bits dont ya mean! :p:
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamBWFC)
Igor Biscan and goal - don't sound right together do they! Had he ever scored a goal in is life before that?! I'm shocked. We absoloutely hammered Liverpool today. I didn't have a restricted view either luckily, I was sat just underneath the front of the upper tier, so it didn't block my view at all.

What did Liverpool think of our fans? We were pretty loud today, and those long cheers we did when we won a free kick were so funny

To be honest, your fans were pretty disappointing, I've only seen Charlton Arsenal and Blackburn fans worse. But.... when you scored, I haven't heard a celebration louder.

Anfield is **** for atmosphere these days. Club are happy to sit on their fat arses and not do anything about it unfortunately. Better at cup games though. And its funny how two people can see a game so differently! Thought Bolton were full of snide fouls, time wasting and going down for injury at every opporunity. But we wont ever agree, thats the beauty of football!

btw did you get to/from Anfield ok? I posted some info on the prediction thread last night but doubt you saw them!
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That's because they are the worlds biggest bunch of whinging b*stards
Great coming from a club who blame almost 15 years of relegation battles on their neighbours. "Don't blame it on the walker, don't blame it on the kendall....."

Though I do agree Bennett is a ****
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Great coming from a club who blame almost 15 years of relegation battles on their neighbours. "Don't blame it on the walker, don't blame it on the kendall....."
If everybody knew the facts they'd agree that one of the main reasons we've been down near the bottom of the league since all english clubs were banned from Europe is because of the lack of cash flow that followed (how fair considering we won the league..!) due to your fans getting us all banned.

Anyway, we'll be back where we ought to be next year :cool:
SamBWFC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)

btw did you get to/from Anfield ok? I posted some info on the prediction thread last night but doubt you saw them!
Yeah mate no probs at all. Got on a train from Bolton to Manchester, then to Liverpool. Got a taxi from Lime St and it only cost £1.50, both there and back.

Went in Stanley Park and had a few beers in there before the match, then these little scouse scruffs (around seven years old) started throwing stones at us, so my mate chased them off.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Love the avatar mate
SamBWFC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Love the avatar mate
You mean mine? Can you not put proper signatures up on this forum? It just shows a link and I can't be bothered editing my profile to remove it lol.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cos of the extended news
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What a day to cancel it
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
cos of the extended news
Na na na!
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its on!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)
0.31%
UKIP (6)
1.87%
Other (0)
0%
None (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise