The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
that happens in every game, when someone can pass 2 another player but they dont......if man united players were to throw punches at ronaldo every time he dont pass when he can he owuld be in a coma every week.

also, bowyer didnt actually have that much space when he wanted the passes anyway!
Yea but it was obvious Dyer deliberately didnt pass to him
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They'll both have black eyes tomorrow...

...from Grame Souness
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Once more, lmao when Taylor realised he would get sent off!
Lolol, that was one funny match!

Bowyer went crazy! :eek:
tiantang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Utd game failed to show how pitiful we were in the second half.

All the chances were in the 1st half!!

We didn't even try in the second half. You would have though utd were 2-0 up even till the 90th min!

Silvestre MOM,
topdude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Yea but it was obvious Dyer deliberately didnt pass to him
not really, there were only 2 occasions, one of which bowyer would have had 2 men on him as soon as the pass was done. not as if he was in a great position to do something, basic football, u pass to the person in space!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Once more, lmao when Taylor realised he would get sent off!
hehe it's amazing!!
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL. They blatantly were forced to do that press conference.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tbh, i don't see how bowyer has that much to complain about.
in MOTD just now, i was watching the 1st half, and Kieron Dyer set up Lee Bowyer a few times in the penalty area. so they were clearly working together then. but then in the 2nd half that just didn't happen at all - it's hard to say who was in the wrong, but both of them were idiots, one for provocative behaviour, the other for rising to the bait.

I did however, think Steve Taylor's acting was amazing. did anyone think he was trying out his new air guitar?
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how cool is Thierry Henry. no matter how you analyse his game - he's just a legend. scores goals, creates goals, and has quality celebrations afterwards.

did anyone see the discussion about him on MOTD just now? he's 4 goals away from Wrighty's all time scoring record for Arsenal! and the post match interview where the reporter asked him for the match ball was comedy as well
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
hehe it's amazing!!
Made me giggle time and time again!
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by topdude)
not really, there were only 2 occasions, one of which bowyer would have had 2 men on him as soon as the pass was done. not as if he was in a great position to do something, basic football, u pass to the person in space!
That's cause of our 'in your face' defensive style.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sure someones mentioned it but Taylor for Newcastle LOLOLOLLMAO

Oscar nomination please!!!!!!!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
I'm sure someones mentioned it but Taylor for Newcastle LOLOLOLLMAO

Oscar nomination please!!!!!!!
Hahahaha legend!
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hahahaha legend!
It was funnier than When Oliver Bernard got the ball booted in his head

Oh yeh I mentioned it earlier in the thread, Danny ****-tu scored!!

edit: LOL shi-ttu
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)

S h i t t y ---s c o r e d --- d i d-- h e ?
Superb!
4Ed
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)

this is partly reminiscent of when Brazil knocked England out of the world cup final 3 year ago...

Does anyone remember when someone tried the clear the ball off Rivaldo and kicked it onto his knees, and he fell onto the ground clutching his face!
that was disgraceful, made worse by the fact he was only fined about 3000 quid for that (about an hours wages for him)
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
this is partly reminiscent of when Brazil knocked England out of the world cup final 3 year ago...

Does anyone remember when someone tried the clear the ball off Rivaldo and kicked it onto his knees, and he fell onto the ground clutching his face!
that was disgraceful, made worse by the fact he was only fined about 3000 quid for that (about an hours wages for him)
It was against Turkey, Yeh that was disgraceful, a lot of people lost respect for him after that! That was worthy of an oscar too!

(Original post by afi)
S h i t t y ---s c o r e d --- d i d-- h e ?
yep! but they lost :p:
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The thing that I found funny was the Villa player just standing and watching the whole thing without doing anything. Barry ran over to split them up, and still, he just stands there........

I'd also like to know what Bowyer said to Dyer. Probably something along the lines of "why didn't you pass me the ball [insert swear word here, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only opted for "p***k"]. If it wasn't that, it might have been something along the lines of "No, I want to be the new Dr Who".

And as for Mr Sh-i-t-t-u, I wonder when the last time he kept a clean sheet was.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
And as for Mr Sh-i-t-t-u, I wonder when the last time he kept a clean sheet was.
LOL
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
The thing that I found funny was the Villa player just standing and watching the whole thing without doing anything. Barry ran over to split them up, and still, he just stands there........

I'd also like to know what Bowyer said to Dyer. Probably something along the lines of "why didn't you pass me the ball [insert swear word here, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only opted for "p***k"]. If it wasn't that, it might have been something along the lines of "No, I want to be the new Dr Who".
I reckon it was the swearing scenario

And as for Mr Sh-i-t-t-u, I wonder when the last time he kept a clean sheet was
I dont think he keeps many clean sheets especially with Doo-Doo playing alongside him
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (91)
33.58%
No I don't (127)
46.86%
I work during the holidays (53)
19.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed