The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Liverpool are gunna get the Champs League unless Everton have a drastic turn around!!
We'll be 6th if we don't buck our ideas up.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
We'll be 6th if we don't buck our ideas up.
I've said it all along

Although before yesterday our form was much worse than yours - 7 points in 2005. Even now it's only 10. But rest assured, come the end of the season, we'll be above you. Now Boateng's back, anything is possible.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I've said it all along

Although before yesterday our form was much worse than yours - 7 points in 2005. Even now it's only 10. But rest assured, come the end of the season, we'll be above you. Now Boateng's back, anything is possible.
Terrible terrible performance today, that's three defeats on the spin - just not good enough, and Beattie is out for a month. That's 45 minutes he's played since joining :eek: -

We've got 3 home games in a row now, Palace, Man Ure and Birmingham - 6 points minimum is a must, although i'm not so sure after watching the last three heartless performances by the entire team. One exception, Nigel Martyn, excellent again today.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Terrible terrible performance today, that's three defeats on the spin - just not good enough, and Beattie is out for a month. That's 45 minutes he's played since joining :eek: -

We've got 3 home games in a row now, Palace, Man Ure and Birmingham - 6 points minimum is a must, although i'm not so sure after watching the last three heartless performances by the entire team. One exception, Nigel Martyn, excellent again today.
We've had a few passengers lately - Parlour, Job, Nemeth - but they're all getting replaced by fit-again players, and Boateng really is the heartbeat of our team. I just wish he'd come back sooner (or never got injured at all obviously). It might be too late now. It's going to be really hard with Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham still to play, as well as a local derby with Newcastle.

Hmm.....if we still have Liverpool to play...and they're only 5 points ahead of us...

No? We couldn't possibly? Could we? :eek:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We've had a few passengers lately - Parlour, Job, Nemeth - but they're all getting replaced by fit-again players, and Boateng really is the heartbeat of our team. I just wish he'd come back sooner (or never got injured at all obviously). It might be too late now. It's going to be really hard with Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham still to play, as well as a local derby with Newcastle.

Hmm.....if we still have Liverpool to play...and they're only 5 points ahead of us...

Wow your run-in seems hard, man! Let's hope you beat Liverpool, it's v.possible, although it is at Anfield where they have been pretty strong all season..! We need to beat Palace at Goodison next week, or we can kiss goodbye to the CL.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Middlesbrough vs Tottenham - Home win.

Probably.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sat - 09 Apr 05

Blackb'n v South'tn
Bolton v Fulham
Chelsea v Birm'ham
M'brough v Arsenal
Man City v Liv'pool
Portsm'h v Charlton
Norwich v Man Utd

Sun - 10 Apr 05

A Villa v W.B.A.
Everton v C Palace
Tot'ham v N'castle

Not that im doin' predictions or anythin, but its another vital week, they all are from here on in!
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Villa 5 - 0 WBA

Angel 3
Vassell 1
Der Hammer 1 (from 70 yards)
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Villa 5 - 0 WBA

Angel 3
Vassell 1
lmao from 70 yards!!
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Middlesbrough vs Tottenham - Home win.

Probably.
Well, it always is :rolleyes:
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lmao from 70 yards!!
He should take the goal kicks. We'd get seven extra goals a season that way.
streetfighter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Villa 5 - 0 WBA

Angel 3
Vassell 1
You really think you can beat us , last game against you lot we came away feeling gutted we only got a single point, and that was the time we were playing our worst. Watching you lot yesterday the Newcastle defence were pretty "dyer" (really sorry) :rolleyes:

(only said for the dyer)

Boing boing, really happy today
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by streetfighter)
You really think you can beat us , last game against you lot we came away feeling gutted we only got a single point, and that was the time we were playing our worst. Watching you lot yesterday the Newcastle defence were pretty "dyer" (really sorry) :rolleyes:

(only said for the dyer)

Boing boing, really happy today
What about Mellbergs' dissallowed goal?
I admit you played better, but at 0-2 it would've been a different story.

Playing your 'worst'? Lol... Living on a different planet. You were shocking against Liverpool.
streetfighter
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What about Mellbergs' dissallowed goal?
I admit you played better, but at 0-2 it would've been a different story.

Playing your 'worst'? Lol... Living on a different planet. You were shocking against Liverpool.
i didnt say the worst match we played. we've been pretty shocking for most of the season. Anyway,

In the tune of Amarillo

"Is this the way to beating Villa"
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by streetfighter)
"Is this the way to beating Villa"
To be fair, that's not something you've had call to sing.
"You're going down with the Baggies, down with the Baggies", is far more appropriate.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"******* Baggies Bag Bonus"
Tomorrows headline.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"******* Baggies Bag Bonus"
Tomorrows headline.
I'm thinking:

"**** Toffees Get Fudged"
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
I'm thinking:

"**** Toffees Get Fudged"
That we did.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It turns out Steven Taylor wasn't acting after all

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/~agulliv/index.1.jpg
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It turns out Steven Taylor wasn't acting after all

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/~agulliv/index.1.jpg
:rofl: heh'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (204)
49.28%
No (48)
11.59%
I'm not old enough (162)
39.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed