The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I have now come to the opinion (not just on tonight's performance - I'm not that fickle) that Frank Lampard is twice the player Steven Gerrard is.
Tim Cahill is better than both of them put together

(Original post by afireinside©)
Yesss that's worth a piece of + rep for yourself!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Tim Cahill is better than both of them put together
Omg! :eek:
You've just earned tomorrows serving of reputation! Any more for any more!
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Lampard's second was such a sexy goal! :eek:
Very sexy goal! I want that goal to have my babies! :eek:
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I have now come to the opinion (not just on tonight's performance - I'm not that fickle) that Frank Lampard is twice the player Steven Gerrard is.
His attacking play is much better. Lampard is more like Paul Scholes with his goals, picking up the ball between defence and midfield and arriving into the penalty area late. His defensive work is weak in comparison and he's helped immensly by playing alongside Makelele. That's why when the two play together it's almost always Gerrard in a more withdrawn, defensive role. Gerrard is different in that he is the traditional box-box midfielder. You probably won't find a more all rounded footballer in Europe than Gerrard who could probably fill in at any outfield position on the pitch.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Omg! :eek:
You've just earned tomorrows serving of reputation! Any more for any more!
Why are +ve repping him for being deranged? :confused:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just saw clips of the Chelsea game on the news. That was a weak penalty but why was Carvalho pulling on his shirt in the first place? Lucky he didn't get confused about which end he was at and pull the keeper out of the way! I lose more respect for that guy after each game he plays.
Anyway i wasn't sure, but was there a hand ball just as the ref blew his whistle for the shirt pulling anyway?
......?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah, Norwich, Pompey and Fulham/Crystal Palace to go down fo sure
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by silent p......?)
yeah, Norwich, Pompey and Fulham/Crystal Palace to go down fo sure
Why Fulham? And why Portsmouth and not Southampton. I agree West Brom'll probably stay up
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Saints have been doing well under Harry. I just have a feeling that they will make it.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
The Saints have been doing well under Harry. I just have a feeling that they will make it.
I just looked at their recent results and it's looking good for Southampton. April 24th could be very interesting
......?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I just looked at their recent results and it's looking good for Southampton. April 24th could be very interesting
Saints and west broms recent form has been a lot better then the other relegation teams, norwich are awful, crystal palace have lost momentum, and fulham and pompey are dropping fast, even though fulhams win hid it last week.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Let's hope Palace lose a little bit more momentum against Everton on Sunday :cool:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Saints and west broms recent form has been a lot better then the other relegation teams, norwich are awful, crystal palace have lost momentum, and fulham and pompey are dropping fast, even though fulhams win hid it last week.
I agree with Norwich and Palace goin down. I don't think Fulham will go down but i don't know who will. But yeah, it probably won't be the Hampton.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Let's hope Palace lose a little bit more momentum against Everton on Sunday :cool:
Yeah, hopefully Everton can secure their Premiership status when Palace visit Goodison.
......?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Although Im mainly hoping for liverpool to win the champions league and finish fith and everton 4th, so that everton have to go into the uefa cup, it'd be worth chesea not winning for that.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Although Im mainly hoping for liverpool to win the champions league and finish fith and everton 4th, so that everton have to go into the uefa cup, it'd be worth chesea not winning for that.
HAHAHAHA! I like it!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, hopefully Everton can secure their Premiership status when Palace visit Goodison.
Oh no, that was done months ago!
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh no, that was done months ago!
OMG! I was looking at the table upside down! :eek:
I thought it was odd that Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal were gonna be relegated this season, but then i thought it was more likely than Everton being fourth! So i didn't question it. :rolleyes:
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OMG! I was looking at the table upside down! :eek:
Typical Liverpool fan.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Typical Liverpool fan.
Thank you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (118)
19.7%
Labour (302)
50.42%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.19%
Green Party (30)
5.01%
Brexit Party (7)
1.17%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.17%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)