This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
OMG! I was looking at the table upside down! :eek:
I thought it was odd that Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal were gonna be relegated this season, but then i thought it was more likely than Everton being fourth! So i didn't question it. :rolleyes:
Funny that.

If you were looking at the table upside down, then realised it wasn't actually the wrong way, you're only just marginally doing better looking at it the right way!
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Funny that.

If you were looking at the table upside down, then realised it wasn't actually the wrong way, you're only just marginally doing better looking at it the right way!
Damn! I was hoping you wouldn't notice!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, with that ugly f*cker in your avatar..
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
It wasn't being tugged at all tho! :eek: I can't remember now what happened, but it wasn't a penalty in the slightest"!
The question is, who does Chelsea prefer in the semi final if they get there, Liverpool or Juventus? All we need is one goal over there, preferbly the first one.
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
The question is, who does Chelsea prefer in the semi final if they get there, Liverpool or Juventus? All we need is one goal over there, preferbly the first one.
Liverpool obviously. :cool: Then we'll be guaranteed a Premiership club in the final (and Juve would probably pose a bigger thread anyway).
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yesss that's worth a piece of + rep for yourself!
Thank you very much
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by endeavour)
Liverpool obviously. :cool: Then we'll be guaranteed a Premiership club in the final (and Juve would probably pose a bigger thread anyway).
But then Liverpool have played against Chelsea three times so they can use that experience to try and better them in the CL. That said, if Chelsea did beat Liverpool yet again, it might well be the first quad over a team I've known. :eek:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You know I didn't quite mind Everton fans before..but that is pure jealously..and bitterness! :rolleyes:

You don't have to be a looker to be one of the best midfielders..like he is ..just look at Luke Chadwick..he was q.good... and Rooney.. :p:..he is ACE.. :p:

Ugliness is irrelevant..don't take the talent away from the equation..and before you say..no I don't have low self-esteem!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
You know I didn't quite mind Everton fans before..but that is pure jealously..and bitterness! :rolleyes:

You don't have to be a looker to be one of the best midfielders..like he is ..just look at Luke Chadwick..he was q.good... and Rooney.. :p:..he is ACE.. :p:

Ugliness is irrelevant..don't take the talent away from the equation..and before you say..no I don't have low self-esteem!
Unprovoked attack, ouch! :eek:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Unprovoked attack, ouch! :eek:
No it ain't..I just think Gerrard is ace..and I will defend him like he defends in Liverpool's midfield! He just deserves more respect than ur comment neways..you SEEM nice..but SURELY ur attack on him was more unprovoked than my defence of him....or is being a fan of the rival team a right to attack a player? :confused:

It wasn't an attack upon you..just on your degoritary comment towards good old (WELL, not that old..!) Gerrard!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No it ain't..I just think Gerrard is ace..and I will defend him like he defends in Liverpool's midfield! He just deserves more respect than ur comment neways..you SEEM nice..but SURELY ur attack on him was more unprovoked than my defence of him....or is being a fan of the rival team a right to attack a player? :confused:

It wasn't an attack upon you..just on your degoritary comment towards good old (WELL, not that old..!) Gerrard!

He's a scumbag. Won't ever be forgiven for his x-rated horror 'tackle' on Gary Naysmith 2 years ago, sh*thouse!
Stevie G, laaa :cool:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's a scumbag. Won't ever be forgiven for his x-rated horror 'tackle' on Gary Naysmith 2 years ago, sh*thouse!
Stevie G, laaa :cool:
2 YEARS AGO!!!!! Get over it!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's a one man team! :cool:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's a one man team! :cool:
That sounds like a compliment
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
EXACTLY..it was a horror-tackle yes..but it is done and dusted..at least Naysmith dint end up with an injury like Larsson did! :rolleyes:

You cannot diss a player and put him down cos of one tackle..jeez, look at bad and not the good why don't you!

I respect Everton fans, try NOT to be the exception now please..I am an Arsenal fan who v.much likes Liverpool..and you can diss some matches they have played..but diss talent..not looks or mistakes they have made a la Fowler and 'sniffing' the white lines...though I found that quite funny!

Hey, and when Rooney was with Everton he did some rash challenges..apart from some forwards there ain't many players who HAVEN'T made rash challenges! :cool:

Live and let live hon..you made NO mistakes? You seem a nice dude, but perfect? :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
EXACTLY..it was a horror-tackle yes..but it is done and dusted..at least Naysmith dint end up with an injury like Larsson did! :rolleyes:

You cannot diss a player and put him down cos of one tackle..jeez, look at bad and not the good why don't you!

I respect Everton fans, try NOT to be the exception now please..I am an Arsenal fan who v.much likes Liverpool..and you can diss some matches they have played..but diss talent..not looks or mistakes they have made a la Fowler and 'sniffing' the white lines...though I found that quite funny!

Hey, and when Rooney was with Everton he did some rash challenges..apart from some forwards there ain't many players who HAVEN'T made rash challenges! :cool:

Live and let live hon..you made NO mistakes? You seem a nice dude, but perfect? :p:

Merely stating that he's one hell of an arrogant person, a dirty footballer and commands no respect at all from me.

Fowler, he's also a d*ckhead; in fact, a smackhead! Hate him too :cool:

Rooney, don't really recall him making any 'horror' tackles whilst at Everton..

Yup, Naysmith didn't end up with an injury, but he could quite easily has lost his career.. As a professional you should never put a fellow professionals career at risk! = scum!

Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think we are forgetting that Everton would probably be better off without Naysmith.
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rooney didn't lose his rag at all?!!! Why-i-man..and yes he did make really bad tackles whilst there..so MWAH..cannot remember the matches but deffo saw on MOTHD! I would say Roons was just as arrogant as well..

PLus hon..chill..

You seem nice..but diss Gerrard again...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Yes he has a temper..but hey, so what? He plays well, ACE last season, and is by far most regularly on-form player at Liverpool!

Fowler is/was ace...yep I didn't like HIM personally..but he was a good player!

Jeez, here is a Arsenal fan defended Liverpool to the end! :confused:

I like you hon; I respect Everton, PLEASE UPON PLEASE don't change that..you don't see me dissing players for their personailty defects..just for the way they play! That is WHAT it should be about.. :p:
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Merely stating that he's one hell of an arrogant person, a dirty footballer and commands no respect at all from me.

Fowler, he's also a d*ckhead; in fact, a smackhead! Hate him too :cool:

Rooney, don't really recall him making any 'horror' tackles whilst at Everton..

Yup, Naysmith didn't end up with an injury, but he could quite easily has lost his career.. As a professional you should never put a fellow professionals career at risk! = scum!

It was a sloppy challenge rather than a malicious one. I'd understand you calling him dirty if it were intentional but there's no evidence of that. Okay, it was two footed but he was lunging at the ball. It was stupid and reckless but he's more experienced now and doesn't do that sort of thing. Where do you get arrogant from?
I eventually found it in my heart to forgive Matt Elliot for charging in and elbowing Owen in the head once he'd rounded two players with the ball. He was on the floor for like two minutes and looked really dazed when he got up. And Uriah Rennie for waving play on despite being three feet away!
Why can't you do the same for Gerrard? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (91)
33.58%
No I don't (127)
46.86%
I work during the holidays (53)
19.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed