The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bayern's isn't too great. Couldn't keep a clean sheet in the knock out stages this season.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Come on Juventus, just do this tonight; the gulf between the two teams in terms of technical ability is massive, as is the support.
My prediction: Juventus 4 - 0 Liverpool

JUVE, JUVE!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Come on Juventus, just do this tonight; the gulf between the two teams in terms of technical ability is massive, as is the support.
My prediction: Juventus 4 - 0 Liverpool

JUVE, JUVE!
I'm actually really scared about tonight I so want us to do it!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Juve, Juve!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Juve, Juve!
That's not very nice...I'd support Everton if you were playing Juve! Maybe.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
That's not very nice...I'd support Everton if you were playing Juve! Maybe.
JUVE, JUVE!!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Yes but being in the CL campaign might be detrimental to your campaign to snatch 4th place from Everton and you could, in theory, never gain 4th spot and get far in the CL without winning the title. Still, you could gain from that in terms of Gerrard staying at Liverpool.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Big fine and match win given to AC
I'm nt sure that would be enough to deter the fans. This sort of thing, flares... have been happening for ages, and unless something BIG happens, it might continue. Out of the tragedy of the Hillsborough disaster, things have improved for England.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm just frittened of what the Juve fans are gonna do - i think the game'll end in a 2-2 draw...
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
i'm just frittened of what the Juve fans are gonna do - i think the game'll end in a 2-2 draw...
fine by me
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who would Chelsea prefer, Juventus or Liverpool? Good question.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ballack thinks Jeuventus were the better side and deserved to go through and Magath complained about Lampard's deflection. Shame they don't complain about their diving.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Ballack thinks Jeuventus were the better side and deserved to go through
Uh did he not watch the game?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Uh did he not watch the game?
Unsure. Can't say Chelsea played *that* great but with their advantage in the first leg they didn't had to and they conceded goals because of this IMO. If you think that Chelsea were the better side I will not dispute that. Just hope for their sake they raise their game when against AC Milan, if they get that far, but they did against Barcelona when it mattered.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who would Chelsea prefer, Juventus or Liverpool? Good question.
Liverpool.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to say, it's been a good Champions League for English teams this time around, and it shows that we are as good as the other leagues. Chelsea has beaten Barca, the best team in Spain, Bayern Munchen, the best team in Germany. And hopefully Liverpool will beat Juventus, probably the best team in Italy (joint top with AC in the SeriaA).
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Liverpool.
On what basis? We have already played them thrice, beaten them each time but every time we play against them they should be better prepared. Even if Gerrard could be out for instance, they have Alonso back. He's a bit like Maka in the sense he's an unsung hero of his team.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Unsure. Can't say Chelsea played *that* great but with their advantage in the first leg they didn't had to and they conceded goals because of this IMO. If you think that Chelsea were the better side I will not dispute that. Just hope for their sake they raise their game when against AC Milan, if they get that far, but they did against Barcelona when it mattered.
Hold on...I think I misunderstood that comment. Ballack thought juve deserved to go through against who? Did u mean to say he thought Bayern Munich should have gone through?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On what basis? We have already played them thrice, beaten them each time but every time we play against them they should be better prepared. Even if Gerrard could be out for instance, they have Alonso back. He's a bit like Maka in the sense he's an unsung hero of his team.
Juventus is amazing. I've been following Serie A this season and they are awesome, as good as Milan. I wouldn't judge the quality of their side by the performance at Anfield. We'll find it hard to beat them, that's for sure.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Juventus is amazing. I've been following Serie A this season and they are awesome, as good as Milan. I wouldn't judge the quality of their side by the performance at Anfield. We'll find it hard to beat them, that's for sure.
Yes you will...because you won't be playing them
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed