The Ultimate Football Thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahah SHAME afireinside SHAME!!!!!

AND iv been saying from day 1, we are better without gerrard MUHAHA
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
PSV is so much better :P
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahah SHAME afireinside SHAME!!!!!

AND iv been saying from day 1, we are better without gerrard MUHAHA
I don't think that's always true. But hopefully we've proved tonight that we're not a one man team
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
PSV are through
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Good good, the better team won.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Milan-Liverpool Final :eek:
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Milan-Liverpool Final :eek:

Should be good
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OMG, I've just had about twenty people saying that we dont have a chance in the semi. We beat one of the best teams in Italy, we can beat ******* chelsea. They're not invincible!
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOL! Well off topic but i found this and thought it was pretty funny on Wolfies part...Don't worry I won't call you a hypocrite

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t34538.html
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its such a shame that 'Pool has to face Chelsea in the next round. An all English final would be a near dream come true (Except I would prefer if it were Arsenal)...I'll be rooting for 'Pool all the way...throughly desever more sucess after being written off so many times
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, at least this way we get an English team in the final, instead of none at all.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
LOL! Well off topic but i found this and thought it was pretty funny on Wolfies part...Don't worry I won't call you a hypocrite

That's over a year ago - things were very different then.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Its such a shame that 'Pool has to face Chelsea in the next round. An all English final would be a near dream come true (Except I would prefer if it were Arsenal)...I'll be rooting for 'Pool all the way...throughly desever more sucess after being written off so many times
I disagree, Milan have always been my fav european side, they are a huge club and a great side right now. I would love to see liverpool play them in the final. I think they are the best side in the competition
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)

Could swear i posted on that thread! :eek:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
I disagree, Milan have always been my fav european side, they are a huge club and a great side right now. I would love to see liverpool play them in the final. I think they are the best side in the competition
Yeah I agree with you actually, a Milan Liverpool final would be wikkid! However the real shame is I seriously don't see Liverpool winning the tie against Chelsea and it will be a Chelsea Milan final which will be way to defensive and boring for my liking! There will be to much fear and aprenhension on 'Pool side when they go against Chelsea, I believe they will have a negative attitude as they KNOW that they can lose against this side because they have.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Yeah I agree with you actually, a Milan Liverpool final would be wikkid! However the real shame is I seriously don't see Liverpool winning the tie against Chelsea and it will be a Chelsea Milan final which will be way to defensive and boring for my liking! There will be to much fear and aprenhension on 'Pool side when they go against Chelsea, I believe they will have a negative attitude as they KNOW that they can lose against this side because they have.
Yeah, we can loose to them, but we can also beat them. We've just beaten one of the best teams in Europe, why is everyone being so ******* negative?!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Could swear i posted on that thread! :eek:
I made multiple threads so you may have

...Finally got my way in the end
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Yeah, we can loose to them, but we can also beat them. We've just beaten one of the best teams in Europe, why is everyone being so ******* negative?!
Yes you have a chance. May the best team win.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Realistic!...But still rooting for ya...I'd love Liverpool to kick the Paxo out of Chelsea!
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Who's being negative? =\

Judging by the other thread...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise