This discussion is closed.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Hahah that it did!
Well, put it this way.. Tim Cahill has scored more proper goals than him this year :cool:

Ok savour this:

But Cahill doesn't play for a **** team, Johnson does.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pellegrino makes me cry
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Pellegrino makes me cry
This might help
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)

Ok savour this:

But Cahill doesn't play for a **** team, Johnson does.
That post is a credit to Everton, thanks man! :cool:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Name me one good attribute of Pellegrino! (unless youre AFI, slowness, ****ness..etc doesnt count)
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Name me one good attribute of Pellegrino! (unless youre AFI, slowness, ****ness..etc doesnt count)
He was free.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This might help
:rofl:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Slowness,
****ness,
Thick-as-fückness,
Ability to stand out as one of the worst players in a sh*t team,
Silly nameness,
Dozey B*stardness,
Inability to partner anybodyness
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
:rofl:
:eek:
another girl in the footy thread
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Slowness,
****ness,
Thick-as-fückness,
Ability to stand out as one of the worst players in a sh*t team,
Silly nameness,
Dozey B*stardness,
Inability to partner anybodyness
Take it he's not on Moyes summer shopping list then?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Take it he's not on Moyes summer shopping list then?
Thankfully not :cool:
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
his name sounds kinda kewl :cool:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
his name sounds kinda kewl :cool:
Haha, that's wat i was gunna sey!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek:
another girl in the footy thread

:eek: sexist! :mad:

meh...cambridge united just lost 4-0...now tis 99% sure they're gonna get relegated..idiots :rolleyes:
Mad_Monkey59
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its kool as long as she doesn't mention David Beckham.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
BORO AHEAD IN CHASE FOR JUVE'S APPIAH

Apr 17 2005

By Steve Bates

MIDDLESBROUGH are closing in on Juventus midfielder Stephen Appiah after a secret mission to Turin by boss Steve McClaren and club chief executive Keith Lamb last week.

But Boro have competition from Birmingham for the £5.7million Ghanaian international - with Blues boss Steve Bruce also an interested spectator at Juve's ill-fated Champions Cup quarter-final clash with Liverpool in midweek.

Boro have a head start on Birmingham after having talks with Juventus officials after Wednesday's game in Italy.

A figure of eight million Euros was quoted to Boro chief Lamb - and that falls within the budget for a player who has figured high on McClaren's wanted list for several months.

Both Boro and Birmingham wanted former Parma star Appiah on loan in the January transfer market but Juventus, still engaged in the Champions League, were unwilling to sanction his departure.

But now, as they plan a summer re-shuffle, Appiah, who plays in midfield for Ghana alongside Lyon star Michael Essien, has been given the green light.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believes if they had beaten Chelsea in the opening game of the season the London club wouldn't be where they are now.

"We lost the League in the first game of the season," he insists. "That was the decider for us. If we'd won, I don't think they'd have won the League. But they went on and developed from a scabby 1-0 win, and had plenty of them.

"Sixteen 1-0 wins [actually, it is 10 in the League], and not a penalty against them all season. The most we ever had in a season was five 1-0 wins. That emphasises their year."

Midfielder Paul Scholes also said: "I don't think they've played the most brilliant football that's been seen.

"They'd probably admit themselves that they haven't played that well in a few games, but they've got results. They're not really a flowing football team - but they do get results."
wtf they talkin about
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
MIDDLESBROUGH are closing in on Juventus midfielder Stephen Appiah after a secret mission to Turin by boss Steve McClaren and club chief executive Keith Lamb last week.
for £5.7 mill, do you think he's a good buy?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wtf they talkin about
Fourteen points ahead of Man Utd, if Chelsea lost that would make it 11. Not a penalty against us all season? Man City? Huh? Results is what that matters and Birmingham are king of 1-0 victories, not Chelsea. Sour grapes.

Then again, they failed to steamroller sides like Olympique Lyon and Fenerbahce in the group phase, and few but the faithful, fancied them to reach the competition's 50th final. But they would just blame the introduction of an extra knockout stage in the round of 16 ended that sequence and proved United's stumbling block. It is that late collapse Sir Alex will strive hard to prevent next year.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
for £5.7 mill, do you think he's a good buy?
Absolute bargain, from what I've seen of him. But I'm surprised bigger teams haven't gone in for him. So on one hand, it could be brilliant, but on the other, you have to wonder why there are no big teams involved. Might also have trouble adapting to the Premiership.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (13)
44.83%
No (9)
31.03%
I'm not old enough (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads