Watch
This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Dunno why Carvalho needed to go to group when Fulham scored..

Come on Chelsea and Everton!
Can't keep a clean sheet these days. :mad:
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
3 minutes left in the EFC game..
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Everton 1 - 1 Birmingham, absolutely diabolical game of football.
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
3 - 1 to chelski
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
At least Everton stay at least 1 point clear of Liverpool/Bolton today with a game in hand.
Come on the Palace!
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
birmingham are the crappest out of the teams u lot have left, im ful of confidence now man
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by razormylight)
3 - 1 to chelski
Good to see Eidur scoring more regularly now.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Good to see Eidur scoring more regularly now.
What a sweet goal it was too! Just have to hope Arsenal lose on Monday!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
birmingham are the crappest out of the teams u lot have left, im ful of confidence now man
Whatever happens today, if we win our game in hand against Fulham, you'll be four points behind us once more.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Whatever happens today, if we win our game in hand against Fulham, you'll be four points behind us once more.
true, but still i reckon ull lose to fulham, arsenal and bolton. lets wait and see...but then again i dont think we will win 3 more either.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
What a sweet goal it was too! Just have to hope Arsenal lose on Monday!
A draw would be good enough as well.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
A draw would be good enough as well.
Yeah but a loss would really stick in the throat!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
true, but still i reckon ull lose to fulham, arsenal and bolton. lets wait and see...but then again i dont think we will win 3 more either.
What I think:
Fulham - Everton: Draw
'Boro - Liverpool: Draw

Everton - Newcastle: Everton win
Arsenal - Liverpool: Arsenal win (quite possibly draw, but I'm backing my team)

Arsenal - Everton: Arsenal win

Bolton - Everton: Bolton win
Liverpool - Villa: Liverpool win

Hence, as you are between those 2, and Everton going into Europe :eek:

However, Liverpool are gonna beat Chelsea (over the 2 legs), and are gonna knock the stuffing out of PSV (yes, PSV) in the final...so it's the Reds into Europe instead :p:
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Yeah but a loss would really stick in the throat!
It ain't gonna happen!

(But it would be kinda ironic. You know, with Arsenal winning it at the Lane last season)
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
However, Liverpool are gonna beat Chelsea (over the 2 legs), and are gonna knock the stuffing out of PSV (yes, PSV) in the final...so it's the Reds into Europe instead :p:
Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Finals in the Champions League rarely provide the entertainment that we saw in games like Chelsea v Barcelona. And the ones that were entertaining had quite a fair number of German sides in the matches. I'd rather Chelsea v Milan final, even if I was a neutral purely on entertainment/drama reasons.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It ain't gonna happen!
Don't see why not. They should have had a scalp from Man Utd and there's no reason why they can't stop you too. After Arsenal's defeat at Old Trafford, other teams learnt how to stop you and did so. Man City beat Chelsea, Norwich have beaten Man Utd and Bolton have beaten Arsenal, such is football.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't see why not. They should have had a scalp from Man Utd and there's no reason why they can't stop you too. After Arsenal's defeat at Old Trafford, other teams learnt how to stop you and did so. Man City beat Chelsea, Norwich have beaten Man Utd and Bolton have beaten Arsenal, such is football.
The bigger they are the harder they fall!!! Except for Chelsea that is!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wouldn't surprise me if it was. Finals in the Champions League rarely provide the entertainment that we saw in games like Chelsea v Barcelona. And the ones that were entertaining had quite a fair number of German sides in the matches. I'd rather Chelsea v Milan final, even if I was a neutral purely on entertainment/drama reasons.
Yeah, of course. And that's the likely outcome. Should provide a good spectacle if it happens.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
And Liverpool have won the European Cup enough times. If Chelsea do win the Champions League it would be something for a manager in his first year of a team to retain the European Cup (and retain the title with a different side) and win the Premiership. Okay a lot of work was done when Claudio was in charge, but Jose has taken it further.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Of course I'm not ruling it out! But, before a match, if your team was playing better than they have for the majority of the season, then you're obviously not gonna come out and say "We're gonna lose!" :rolleyes:
Add to that the fact that it's been over 4 seasons since Spurs last beat Arsenal in the Premiership.

And just to make it clear, I know anything can happen in football. :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (53)
19.34%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.9%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (54)
19.71%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (57)
20.8%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.12%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.12%

Watched Threads