The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
SoulBrother
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
no i think i remember hearing about it ages ago tho... is it where you have trampolenes (SP i kno) and u have to slam it in order to score?
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by SoulBrother)
football is aload of **** well borin to watch
Errr NO!
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no i think i remember hearing about it ages ago tho... is it where you have trampolenes (SP i kno) and u have to slam it in order to score?
yeah thats the one...anyway no more basketball tlk because this is the football thread!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
impressive how this thread has 1k+ posts tho lol o0
i'm sure this is going to be the biggest thread in the forum given time
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
i'm sure this is going to be the biggest thread in the forum given time
What is at the moment?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
What is at the moment?
the ultimate harry potter thread in the media sub forum
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what does everyone think about the top 50 european players in the world? i personally disagree with it hugely but here u go http://www.uefa.com/uefa/Jubilee/popup.html
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
what does everyone think about the top 50 european players in the world? i personally disagree with it hugely but here u go http://www.uefa.com/uefa/Jubilee/popup.html
Yeah, it's a load of *******s. Bobby Moore number 23, behind Beckham? I think not. I wish the decisions on these things weren't so political.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, it's a load of *******s. Bobby Moore number 23, behind Beckham? I think not. I wish the decisions on these things weren't so political.
oh and it looks like maradona is recovering.. wish him allthe best
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Yeah me too. :eek:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Yeah me too. :eek:
Chelsea match tommorow! v.excited!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
oh and it looks like maradona is recovering.. wish him allthe best
I feel sorry for Old Deigo. He used to be a silky footie player, now he is a fat fool.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Chelsea match tommorow! v.excited!
Yeah, good luck to em. Will be an interesting match, Monaco are a good attacking team.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, good luck to em. Will be an interesting match, Monaco are a good attacking team.
i cant believe duff is linked to united! :eek: but that site talks rubbish, i do believe that becks could go the chelsea tho

yea will be a great match tommorow! although we are missing duff and galas, we should be ok!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
i cant believe duff is linked to united! :eek: but that site talks rubbish, i do believe that becks could go the chelsea tho

yea will be a great match tommorow! although we are missing duff and galas, we should be ok!
Duff would be too expensive. I think van de vaart would be a better option for United. About Beckham, i can see him moving back to England, but i wouldn't have thought this soon, a lot depends on the presedential elections at Real. Although either way he may move back to England cus of his wifes dislike for Spain.

Think it will be a very close game tomorrow. Scoring draw or 2-1 to either team.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Duff would be too expensive. I think van de vaart would be a better option for United. About Beckham, i can see him moving back to England, but i wouldn't have thought this soon, a lot depends on the presedential elections at Real. Although either way he may move back to England cus of his wifes dislike for Spain.

Think it will be a very close game tomorrow. Scoring draw or 2-1 to either team.
Yeah, but I should think his wife dislikes him at the moment as well.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Yeah, but I should think his wife dislikes him at the moment as well.
Yeah but she uses him to get publicity, she leeches off him. So she cannot let him go. And despite all, Beckham would do anythin to please her.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

2-1 to us i would be happy go 1-0 up very happy, but knowing Monaco's nature, there may just be quite a few goals - and yea vdv is a v.good player -youd do well to get him :cool:
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:eek: OMG How dare they! I don't think list is definative at all, and like you said way too political!

E.g. Why is Rudd Gulit and to some extent Schemichel so high, how is Del Piero, Cantona, Moore and Nesta so low and in the 50 greatest European players of all time, how did Beckham and RvN place at all!

Shocking!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
:eek: OMG How dare they! I don't think list is definative at all, and like you said way too political!

E.g. Why is Rudd Gulit and to some extent Schemichel so high, how is Del Piero, Cantona, Moore and Nesta so low and in the 50 greatest European players of all time, how did Beckham and RvN place at all!

Shocking!
Hi yea its strange but noone care about these rankings anyways, everyone has their own views, so this table is very biased and unecessary
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
48.01%
No (66)
11.4%
I'm not old enough (235)
40.59%

Watched Threads