afireinside©
:cool:

Everton 4 - 0 Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Liverpool

:biggrin:

Says it all really!

You did well with your predictions today.! :cool:
afireinside©
Full time result: Norwich 1 - 0 Charlton - what a massive win!

Oh yes! getting pretty tense down at the bottom.

Norwich's next game against Southampton is gonna be absolutely massive, hope they pull it off tbh.
There's only one Andy Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Everton !!!!!!!!!!! 6 points from a possible 12 and its all sorted !
afireinside©
:cool:

Everton 4 - 0 Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Liverpool

:biggrin:

Says it all really!

:rofl:

if they arent careful my beloved man city will catch them :p:
afireinside©
Saturday, 23rd April
Barclays Premiership

12:30 Everton v Birmingham - A
12:45 Chelsea v Fulham - A
15:00 Aston Villa v Bolton - D
15:00 Blackburn v Man City - D
15:00 Crystal Palace v Liverpool - A
15:00 Middlesbro v West Brom - A
15:00 Norwich v Charlton - B

Champions league? You're having a laugh! :biggrin: I'm gonna shoot up the table, 5 out of 7 get in! :smile: :cool: :p:
Reply 13585
afireinside©
Liverpool 5 yellow cards today, disgusting.

If you saw the way Baros got kicked all over today, you'll change your view on who the disgusting team was. Not moaning or anything but it took the piss today.

Result not a surprise though. We'll turn up against Chelsea like we did Juve and Leverkusen but have to scrap to beat Boro and Villa at home.
kpg
If you saw the way Baros got kicked all over today, you'll change your view on who the disgusting team was. Not moaning or anything but it took the piss today.

Result not a surprise though. We'll turn up against Chelsea like we did Juve and Leverkusen but have to scrap to beat Boro and Villa at home.

If Everton can win their game in hand against Fulham, and then beat Newcastle, 4th if guaranteed regardless of what Liverpool or Bolton do.
Reply 13587
afireinside©
If Everton can win their game in hand against Fulham, and then beat Newcastle, 4th if guaranteed regardless of what Liverpool or Bolton do.

I know, you'll be in the CL next year, congrats.

It was finished before today's games.
afireinside©
Sunderland back in the Premier League, I really hope Wigan join them!

So do I. :smile:
kpg
I know, you'll be in the CL next year, congrats.

It was finished before today's games.

Nothing is finished yet. If Everton happen to win another game then Liverpool can't afford to drop any points.
NDGAARONDI
So do I. :smile:

Chelsea 10 Wigan 0. :wink: :biggrin:
Middlesbrough 4-0 West Brom
Tottenham 1-1 West Brom

AND Boro have injuries!

Why can't Spurs just go out and do that? We drop points against the poorer teams in the league, like West Brom, and thats why we are not as high as we should be.

And that could cost us a UEFA Cup place.....
We have a game in hand on Liverpool and play them next week. Win both those games and we're above them. Not impossible by any means. Plus they've got to play Arsenal and have two champions league semi-finals in the middle.

We demolished West Brom today. They had some chances because we had a 38 year old centre back at right back, and a central defensive partnership with a combined age of 67 (I think). And of course the fact we had 10 first teamers injured. And another hobbled off during the game (4 right backs injured!).

Brad Jones and Szilard Nemeth were quality today. Downing's freekick was awesome. He was quiet playing on the right but played the best ball I've ever seen live. Watch out for it tonight if they show it, he's running down the right, and with the outside of his left foot curls one round two defenders onto JFH who just falls over. But a fantastic ball and a fantastic goal. Was brilliant when moved to the left for the last 20 minutes.

Come on.
theaman
Chelsea 10 Wigan 0. :wink: :biggrin:

I can still remember the Wigan-Ipswich game and one of Wigan's players took a shot from 40 or so yards and it went in. :eek:
Great win by the Boro today! :cool:
Yesss, hope you overtake Liverpool! :biggrin:
Chelsea's defence is poor it seems. :frown:
NDGAARONDI
I can still remember the Wigan-Ipswich game and one of Wigan's players took a shot from 40 or so yards and it went in. :eek:

Chelsea 10 Wigan 1. :p: :biggrin:
theaman
Chelsea 10 Wigan 1. :p: :biggrin:

At Chelsea's recent defence performances that's about right.
:rofl: Mourinho's interview..

Mourinho "I want Arsenal to win, I do not want to celebrate"
Reporter "So.. where do you want to win the title, do you choose?"
Mourinho "Yes, Bolton"
Reporter "Yes.. it's very nice in Bolton"
afireinside©
:rofl: Mourinho's interview..

Mourinho "I want Arsenal to win, I do not want to celebrate"
Reporter "So.. where do you want to win the title, do you choose?"
Mourinho "Yes, Bolton"
Reporter "Yes.. it's very nice in Bolton"

:rofl: