The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wish Gary Neville would grow a proper tash instead of sticking it on with pritt stick.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I've got mine ready :cool:
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Crappy Spurs we win again!
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am proud of Arsenal; now we can get second place!

Spurs played well though; and we were EVER-so-lucky..thank the lord for Reyes!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Crappy Spurs we win again!
Can't be that crappy considering you only beat them by the one goal. Which isn't much for the highest goal scoring side in the Premiership. So much for Lauren's comments on how an attacking force you are. :rolleyes:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Can't be that crappy considering you only beat them by the one goal. Which isn't much for the highest goal scoring side in the Premiership. So much for Lauren's comments on how an attacking force you are. :rolleyes:
Hey WE ARE an ace attacking force...in my view the best in the league..JUST! :eek: :p:

It is our defence and lapses of concentration that let us down..... :rolleyes:

Well done Chelsea on winning the league though; but NEXT season the Gooners, Man U and Everton...plus maybe Liverpool will be contending even more and not make the same mistakes! :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think Chelsea will win next season's league. Their defence needs strengthening. No more games will have more than one goal against, irrespective of opposition. :cool:

I don't think Everton or Liverpool will contend too much for the title and will boil down to the usual two who used to compete each other for the title. Everton will probably get 4th spot again. I'm more looking forward to see how Bolton will do next season.
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think Chelsea will win next season's league. Their defence needs strengthening. No more games will have more than one goal against, irrespective of opposition. :cool:

I don't think Everton or Liverpool will contend too much for the title and will boil down to the usual two who used to compete each other for the title. Everton will probably get 4th spot again. I'm more looking forward to see how Bolton will do next season.
BUT the usual two are the Gooners and Man U; nto Chelsea! They have only really come into the contensio for title now... :p:

Arsenal and Man U will bite back; and dunt rule out Everton or Liverpool either! WE ALL MIGHT GET RICH CHAIRMEN'S... :p: :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
BUT the usual two are the Gooners and Man U; nto Chelsea! They have only really come into the contensio for title now... :p:
I already mentioned this, or at least, tried to. :p:

Man Utd can have a rich chairman if they want, Glazer. :rolleyes:

Chelsea are fairly decent contenders for the FA Cup recently, with only Man Utd and Arsenal (11-1 seasons ago) knocking them out of the competition.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
3 Goal of the Season Contenders in the space of a week!

First, Edman vs Liverpool, then Safri vs Newcastle and then Rooney vs Newcastle!

Which one does everyone think was best?

Got to be the goal below for me! :p:
Attached files
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Edman for me.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Edman for me.
Great choice!
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Rooney for me - more technique involved.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
Goal of the season still has to be Berger's against Charlton last August. Stunning.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Great choice!
So many people will vote Rooney because of the volley but Rooney will have enough success in his lieftime and I think Edman's goal is harder for the person concerned - in this case it was a defender. Having said that, defenders can shoot from very long range since they're used to clearing the ball. Wonder if Robert Huth will have a half-way line stunner? :p:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
Goal of the season still has to be Berger's against Charlton last August. Stunning.
yeh that was great, but Edmans was better, and Rooneys even better than that!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No I think you're wrong (once again), we without doubt have the best attacking force in the premiership. There is not one team in the premiership that I believe can reproduce our attacking plays particularly on the counter-attack.
Chelsea have deserved without doubt to win the title this season, they have played the best all round football as their defence and particularly midfield is at the moment unrivalled for their skills with any other team in the premiership. Our problem is that we need to tighten our defence and midfield, things they crucially have sown up and with an attack that is ok (hasn't been fantastic), they have outclassed other premiership teams this season.
A 1-0 win against such a H-U-G-E!! rival like Spurs is nothing to be quipped at young man, ask any gunners, or spurs fan for that matter!

Whatever your name is I know you have a major "I-hate-Arsenal" chip on your shoulder...but seriously dude concentrate on the football not your own grievances

TTFN
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
In my opinion, goal of the season is between Edman and Rooney.

Knowing how things go though, as Rooney plays for United, he'll get the award.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shevchenko is too quick =\
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
we without doubt have the best attacking force in the premiership.
Never disputed that. Ahead on goals scored by 10 roughly I think.

(Original post by Kuz)
Whatever your name is
Jose Mourinho.

(Original post by Kuz)
I know you have a major "I-hate-Arsenal" chip on your shoulder...but seriously dude concentrate on the football not your own grievances
Don't particular hate any team on a serious note.

(Original post by Kuz)
TTFN
BBFN.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (292)
46.35%
No (74)
11.75%
I'm not old enough (264)
41.9%

Watched Threads