Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
What makes u think I am! :cool:
Hey! You changed your sex symbol thing :eek:
right, not related to football at all ( ) soo... *leaves*

edit: adding something football related, Romário's last game is on now... and he's crying ( ) so far 2X0 Brazil!!!
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And he scored. Well done fella.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Was at the Newcastle match last night, cracking atmosphere, sh#t match. Brad Jones made an astonishing save. But that was it really. Best chant of the night was "Bellamy's right, Shearer is SHlTE, Bellamy's right, Shearer is SHlTE..." Or the old tried and tested ones. "36 years, you've won f*** all" and "Have you ever seen a Geordie with a cup"

Speaking of Geordies

Robbo Son is Held by Police

Apr 28 2005

By Evening Gazette

The teenage son of former Boro manager Bryan Robson was quizzed by police on the eve of his return to the Riverside Stadium.

Ben Robson, 15, a former Yarm School pupil, was picked up on Friday night with three friends.

The teenagers were arrested as they walked across a school field in Yarm with a fire extinguisher, thought to have been taken from commercial premises on the High Street.

It is understood that Ben, a youth team player at non-league club Altrincham was taken to Stockton police station at 10pm on Friday.

All four were later released without being charged, although one of the boys - not Ben - was given a caution.

Ben's father, the West Bromwich Albion manager, who was in Middlesbrough at the weekend match against his former club, had to get a taxi to collect his son from the police station.

Mr Robson, 49, who used to live in Yarm, was at the Riverside Stadium to watch his side get beaten 4-0 by Boro.

A police spokesman said: "A 15-year-old was arrested and released with no further action taken.

"Four in total were arrested and one was cautioned in respect of a commercial burglary."

Mr Robson was today unavailable for comment.

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk//java...~557381,00.jpg
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hope Chelsea do it on Tuesday.
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
in your heart, you know you don't really. you want liverpool to win

it was worth a try :p:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
One of the my colleagues at school is a 'Pool supporter. The air was heated in the staff room this morning.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, i bet that was fun!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by razormylight)
lol, i bet that was fun!
It was he actually conceded that Chelsea would win next week!!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
It was he actually conceded that Chelsea would win next week!!
!!!! oh i see

he's obviously got no faith. either that or he's scared of the fact that if chelsea win he'll get battered! i presume he lives in chelsea too
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
!!!! oh i see

he's obviously got no faith. either that or he's scared of the fact that if chelsea win he'll get battered! i presume he lives in chelsea too
Nah sadly I am a southerner living in the north east and he's from Liverpool. Looks like a Beatle, which one I haven't put my finger on yet! BUt he's a right scouser! LOL
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, scousers are amazing!! i'm not one myself, however my parents are from there as are the majority of my relatives
i'm a southener too! yey :p:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, scousers are amazing!! i'm not one myself, however my parents are from there as are the majority of my relatives
i'm a southener too! yey :p:
I was born and bred in Croydon. Some of my family are in Liverpool area too, its quite funny listening to them argue over Pool and Everton!!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I was born and bred in Croydon. Some of my family are in Liverpool area too, its quite funny listening to them argue over Pool and Everton!!
lol, yeah. you don't get that rivalry often in the south where i'm from. the nearest big rivalry i suppose is Soton-P'mouth. but even that's never quite as heartily faught as in liverpool. I think its good though, most of the time its good to have a healthy rivalry as long as it doesn't spill out into violence
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh od don't talk to me about violence. I once wanted to go to a local shopping centre here and thought oh I will catch the bus, forgeting Leeds were playing Man Utd!!! The place where I was going the bus goes past Elland Rd and the Leeds fans spilled out from a pub and threw bottles of beer at a coach carrying Man U fans. Some of them hit the bus. I have never been so frightened in all my life. Bloody ridiculous. All I can say is I am glad Leeds ahve been relegated. The fans are not that well behaved. They could even give Millwal fans a run for their money!!!!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I agree Leeds fans are the worst =\
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
I agree Leeds fans are the worst =\
They are awful. It is fun though wearing a Chelsea shirt up here when I go out!!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh yeah, that sounds horrible. its disgusting though, people can be so aggressive. i even felt nervous coming away from seing liverpool play southampton at st.marys (soton) and felt i definately needed to cover up my shirt. its sad that even nowadays you have to feel afraid when supporting a team. i believe the problem is worse in europe though, spain i think.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh yeah, that sounds horrible. its disgusting though, people can be so aggressive. i even felt nervous coming away from seing liverpool play southampton at st.marys (soton) and felt i definately needed to cover up my shirt. its sad that even nowadays you have to feel afraid when supporting a team. i believe the problem is worse in europe though, spain i think.
Very racist over there!!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Absolutely naughty behaviour! *smacks everybodies bottom*
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (409)
43.6%
No (98)
10.45%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.95%

Watched Threads