Watch
This discussion is closed.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by endeavour)
I have it saved on my PC. Don't worry 90 minutes til Dan's TSR fate is decided. I wonder who he'll be supporting? :confused:
what were the promises???

I seem to remember running around Anfield naked and admitting LFC are better than Everton! and having a sex change! :eek:
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hope Milan crush those red b*atards.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
I hope Milan crush those red b*atards.
*PSV
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
*PSV
Nah; Milan will rip them apart. Liverpool are nothing but an average premierleague team, we've seen that all season long..
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh bitter people on here. Who cares if verton are 4th and Liverpool 5th. If they win, Liverpool will be champions of europe, dont pretend that isnt the biggest honour you can win you fools. And 3 wins for Chelsea - yeh and? they haven't won the one that matters. And 2 trophies - well I'll admt the league is important but the carling cup?next to Uniteds treble and PROPER doubles with the FA cup, it pales. the carling cup means nothing to the best teams so stop pretending it does.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
Oh bitter people on here. Who cares if verton are 4th and Liverpool 5th. If they win, Liverpool will be champions of europe, dont pretend that isnt the biggest honour you can win you fools. And 3 wins for Chelsea - yeh and? they haven't won the one that matters. And 2 trophies - well I'll admt the league is important but the carling cup?next to Uniteds treble and PROPER doubles with the FA cup, it pales. the carling cup means nothing to the best teams so stop pretending it does.
shut up :/
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nah; Milan will rip them apart. Liverpool are nothing but an average premierleague team, we've seen that all season long..
PSV seemed more than capable of scoring in the last leg. You never know...
technik
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"....and a shot in from routledge....and ANDY JOHNSON....what a header!"
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they haven't won the one that matters.
perhaps you didnt see the result at the reebok last week
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool should be ashamed of their performances in the Premiership this season. They've been one of the highest spending teams for years and yet they never ever challenge for the title. Same again this year, although this time they are scrapping for a UEFA cup place.. good enough is it?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Milan will go through

Imagine that Liverpool Vs PSV :eek:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was thinking actually that it may be better if PSV played against them, as big teams like Chelsea, Juve etc have all the creativity and flambouyance, but when you've got 10 defenders in front of you you don't have a chance. PSV I guess would be a more workman like team and could break LFC down better..
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool should be ashamed of their performances in the Premiership this season. They've been one of the highest spending teams for years and yet they never ever challenge for the title. Same again this year, although this time they are scrapping for a UEFA cup place.. good enough is it?
man city might get 7th woo!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by technik)
man city might get 7th woo!
hope so!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Milan will go through

Imagine that Liverpool Vs PSV :eek:
I've put money on it on vBookie. It better happen! :eek:
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just thought I'd put my thoughts in as to whether or not Liverpool should get into the champions league next season. Traditionally, yes, the winner should be in the next competition. But in the Premiership, they weren't good enough! There is no way UEFA can take away the place of some team who they've already said could qualify for the Champions League through right of finishing high in the table. For example, Everton should qualify as 4th position. Also, Liverpool will have to qualify to get into next season's champions league.
Mini ramble over!
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by technik)
perhaps you didnt see the result at the reebok last week
I'm talking in terms of Vs Liverpool Chelsea have had a good season no question, but at the end of the day they have the league and a comedy cup, its not enough to put them with the greats quite yet.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The Champions League positions for a country are for the best teams in that country, in Englands case the top four teams.
Even if Liverpool beaten Milan 10-0 it still wouldn't make them one of the four best teams in England, and as such they shouldn't go forward to 'defend' their trophy the year after. Anyway, the CL isn't a tournament that is intended to be defended, it's for the top teams from the european countries to battle it out for themselves.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they have the league and a comedy cup
Bet you weren't saying that when u won it a few years back..
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i agree...

they said top 4...so top 4 it is.

its not a rule that the winner gets automatic entry, so they can bugger off to the uefa if they dont mean the requirement.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
21.04%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.77%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (66)
21.36%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.03%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.39%

Watched Threads