?
Report 15 years ago
good on him, he really deserves it :p:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Great news. When is the announcement for the manager's award and the Champions League player of the year?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/4521553.stm I think that's about right. I don't think we really need another midfielder though. Perhaps 2 strikers? Kezman looks to be leaving, and so does Crespo. We have 3 matches left, I say put Kezman on for the whole match for these 3 games, and see how he does!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No for Kezman, give Forssell a chance, he's been with us for years and homegrown, of course.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm maybe Mourinho should have Forsell and Kezman upfront and see how they do.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I want to win all the remaining games and do a double over Utd and all the remaining records possible for this season, including points. :cool:
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The Evening Standard says the Russian billionaire has resolved that the club need a top class striker if they are to improve on their record of two European Cup semi-finals and the Ukrainian is top of his wishlist.

Abramovich has failed in two previous attempts to prize Shevchenko away from AC Milan, tabling a £30million bid during the January transfer window 14 months ago. He also visited him in Italy last June.

A source close to Abramovich said: "Shevchenko is still Roman's favourite player and he would do anything to sign him. There's only a very small chance but he has not given up hope."

Chelsea will offer Milan £25 million cash, plus striker Hernan Crespo, in exchange for Shevchenko.
We're going in the right direction! :cool: 25 mill + crespo for shev isn't that much of an outrageous offer imo.
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
No for Kezman, give Forssell a chance, he's been with us for years and homegrown, of course.
Not really. He may be club trained, but he certainly isn't home grown. Underrated by Chelsea though, and they should let him go.
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Not really. He may be club trained, but he certainly isn't home grown. Underrated by Chelsea though, and they should let him go.
Saying that, it think it's possible that he's included in the new UEFA rule. It depends how old he was when he joined the club, up to 18 and I think it counts.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Homegrown is defined by UEFA as having trained for one club for three full seasons between the ages of 15-21. What were you thinking homegrown was?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am so glad that those in power did not bend to pressure and decide to give Liverpool the chance to play in the Champions League next year,should they not secure fourth place.(Thats bearing in mind they win) Everton have worked really had to get where they are. Maybe if Rafa had concentrated on both this wouldn't have even been a question.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I am so glad that those in power did not bend to pressure and decide to give Liverpool the chance to play in the Champions League next year,should they not secure fourth place.(Thats bearing in mind they win) Everton have worked really had to get where they are. Maybe if Rafa had concentrated on both this wouldn't have even been a question.
Aye, what a loser!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Aye, what a loser!
I honestly dont think they will win, but good luck to them anyway, as its an english team.
Everton have done really well this season and deserve to go through!
Zebedee Funk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I agree with the lose kezman and give forssell a go...i really believe forssell has the talent to become a great striker for chelsea...he's a really clinical finisher, which is what we need, not flamboyance.

As for liverpool...you're right....everton deserve it more than they do....it would have been harsh to cheat them out of the champions league place just because liverpool couldn't perform in the league
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I honestly dont think they will win, but good luck to them anyway, as its an english team.
Everton have done really well this season and deserve to go through!
Let's hope they can get 4th then!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zebedee Funk)
I agree with the lose kezman and give forssell a go...i really believe forssell has the talent to become a great striker for chelsea...he's a really clinical finisher, which is what we need, not flamboyance.

As for liverpool...you're right....everton deserve it more than they do....it would have been harsh to cheat them out of the champions league place just because liverpool couldn't perform in the league
Kezman just needs the playing time to show what he is made of. He hasn't been out there that much really.
Forssell is awesome and is still learning, time will tell. I think Drogba should be drop kicked to a far and distant planet. He certainly isn't worth what he was paid for. He wont be going though. He appears very lazy and doesn't really get going until the second half. Which is no good.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Kezman just needs the playing time to show what he is made of. He hasn't been out there that much really.
Forssell is awesome and is still learning, time will tell. I think Drogba should be drop kicked to a far and distant planet. He certainly isn't worth what he was paid for. He wont be going though. He appears very lazy and doesn't really get going until the second half. Which is no good.
I'd take Marcus Bent over him any day.
In fact, he's better than both of um.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed