~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Whats in the pm!
I'm afraid that's top secret information :p:

I'm gonna round all the Liverpool supports up and we're gonna form our own gang! Which will obviously kick your ass.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
top secret info
Great minds think alike! :cool:
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Great minds think alike! :cool:
Yep of course!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol g unit so who are you 50 or banks
I am '20 pence'

:cool:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
I am '20 pence'

:cool:
lol being an everton fan i think 1pence suits you better!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I now know what the 'secret' info is :p:
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah right
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: who told?!
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah right
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
u talkin about the PM top secret info?
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Off an Everton FC fansite)
I have aired my sentiments regarding this matter before, but I will spew some of it out again, I have mates who are kopites, in fact my best mate is one. I go to the derbies and sit next to him home and away [how can you hate someone who is your best mate?

The answer is you can't.

However I do hate Liverpool F.C. I hate them with a passion I hate the players, the manager, the coach the stadium, the club shop, the pro red press, the flags and banners, the scarves and the hats and badges. I hate the colour red, I hate Carlsberg I hate Reebok I hate the kop magazine, I hate Shankly, Paisley, Keegan, Dalglish, Rush, Hansen [and anyone else they have ever loved] I hate that f*****g disgusting song and the little orange umper lumper that sings it. I hate their celebrity fans [Cilla, Tarbuck, Boardman and the rest of the gob****es] I hate Crown paints, i hate Candy, I hate their chairman I hate their board, I hate the way they deal in the transfer market, I hate their past players, I hate their arrogance their delusions of grandeur, their bias account of history, I hate the whole Liverpool machine. I hate what they stand for and what they represent.

I f*****g hate them.

I hold my breath when I pass the ****hole, I scribble out the faces of players and managers when I see them, I spit at the echo when it kisses their arses, I shout stuff at their fans when I see them and argue with them constantly I snap them when I play footy. Their fans are phoney hollow plastic heartless and emotionless. It just seems like one big hobby to them, they forget their victories after 10 minutes and get over their defeats even quicker. They make me sick.

They sit there in their bland sky sports stadium, with no atmosphere. It is full of tourists and foreigners who don’t give two ****s about the club Sky sports always turn up the volume of their fans when their on Sky [Every f*****g week] Its like a f*****g morgue in reality. They spout on about their full houses and how they cant get a ticket, Here's my advise to them [WELL f*****g TRY!] The truth is that they don’t want a ticket (unless its for the cup final) they just wont admit that they’re not that arsed about it. If you want a ticket bad enough then you will get one [I always have]

So f**k off you lying *******s.

Next time one of them says they cant get a ticket tell them that you can get them one. I guarantee 8 or 9 out of ten of them will make up an excuse why they can’t go. They block out all the problems of the past and nobody [except us] questions them. They poach players without punishment they tap up anybody who will listen to their putrid rhetoric. They have this perfect image that is as false as Danny Murphy’s scouse accent and nobody bats an eyelid. They cling on to former glories and go on and on and on about their 18 league titles blah blah blah They know the statistics but know f**k all about the game, "THEIR" club or anything else.

People say forget about Heysel. Well that is right, we should because them ***** certainly did [about 5 minutes after it happened] They have no f*****g respect for anyone except themselves, it makes me f*****g sick. Where is the memorial the minute’s silence? Where is there any apology, any regret, any sympathy? nowhere. Imagine if it was the other way around there would be f*****g uproar Imagine if nobody observed a minutes silence for Hillsborough [well they would because they have respect] I observe the minutes silence every year and the people who don’t are f*****g wanlers Liverpool get all this respect but they give none out to anybody else They say Everton fans are sick for singing songs about Heysel yet they sing songs about the Munich disaster.

This is my point they employ different standards. They try to take the moral high ground and look down and sneer at the so-called "lesser clubs" but the fact is they are horrible f*****g *****. They contradict themselves all the time and think they are better than everyone else.

They make me f*****g sick.

They think they have a divine right to win the title and think that teams are scared to play them. They really should open their eyes and get real They are an average f*****g team who are light years behind Man utd and Arsenal but they wont have any of it They live in a fantasy world where Liverpool are still the best team They constantly say they are gonna win the league [but never f*****g do] I suppose Kewell/Nunez/Garcia/Morientes will be the last piece of jigsaw eh? and they are only 10 more games from greatness.

f**k off you blind and ignorant *******s.

I hate them with a passion. I always think that a part of loving EVERTON is hating Liverpool. They are combined and come as a package deal. I feel that hating Liverpool makes me realise how much I love Everton. I wake up everyday and thank god that I didn’t have to support that bunch of flag waving scarf wearing kop sitting kop pissing phoney hollow Reebok wearing Carlsberg drinking f*****g wanlers. So I suppose you could say that I don’t care for that club very much.

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
Everton FC.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (118)
19.7%
Labour (302)
50.42%
Liberal Democrats (79)
13.19%
Green Party (30)
5.01%
Brexit Party (7)
1.17%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.5%
SNP (13)
2.17%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)