The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I wondered what happened to that investment plan. You may well have to invest to keep up with the 'big three'.
Yeah no doubt we need an investment. I just hope the board realise that.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Theres more chance of chelsea getting relegated then everton winning the CL.
I doubt that. If Porto can win the CL why can't Everton?
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Porto were actually good, portugese champions. A better team, a better squad, a better manager.....must i go on. Plus i hate everton.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
None of the media will give Everton a chance. Just like they haven't given us a chance all season. "The bubble will burst".. we've heard it all since September..
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Porto were actually good, portugese champions. A better team, a better squad, a better manager.....must i go on. Plus i hate everton.
Porto were underestimated I feel and had a feeling they'd get far, though admittedly not in the finals. I heard comments from English people saying how it was luck they won it, luck of the draw and decisions going for them. Yet, ironically, some of them support Liverpool and I wonder if Liverpool win the Champions League will they bother taking luck into it at all. It's part and parcel of the game and could mean one team progresses because it's a knockout competition and not a league (although they have luck elements too - fixture dates, injuries etc). And yes I know you hate Everton, just watch me post away if my team beat Arsenal...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
None of the media will give Everton a chance. Just like they haven't given us a chance all season. "The bubble will burst".. we've heard it all since September..
Use it to thrive on. Chelsea did it with this so called blip they were going to have and were expected to drop points against Blackburn, but look what happened there.
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No offense to Everton but Porto had far more class players: Deco vs Cahill, Carvallho vs Weir...
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A random question - but does anyone know how to automatically come to the last page of this thread when you click on it from the forum page? It's not a huge problem but a bit annoying to have to keep clicking to go to the last page of the thread. Ta
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Omg I'm so scared...Sporting is playing Benfica tonight and Benfica has 61 points, sporting has 58...which means that if Sporting doesnt win that match it wont win the Portuguese League!! :bawling: :bawling:
But if it does then that means that we'll be first equal...and theres just one more match so we might wiN!!! :fisheye:

YEAAAAH GO SPORTING!!

And since Benfica is playing on the 18th of May the final of the Eurpoean league...I'm hoping hteyll be tired to play the final with Sporting!! :eek:

I bet sporting's gonna win 2-0"
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
Omg I'm so scared...Sporting is playing Benfica tonight and Benfica has 61 points, sporting has 58...which means that if Sporting doesnt win that match it wont win the Portuguese League!! :bawling: :bawling:
But if it does then that means that we'll be first equal...and theres just one more match so we might wiN!!! :fisheye:

YEAAAAH GO SPORTING!!

And since Benfica is playing on the 18th of May the final of the Eurpoean league...I'm hoping hteyll be tired to play the final with Sporting!! :eek:

I bet sporting's gonna win 2-0"
Ooo, tis tight up there! :eek:
Go Sporting! :tsr:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Ooo, tis tight up there! :eek:
Go Sporting! :tsr:
Yeah go Sporting!!! :p:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
A random question - but does anyone know how to automatically come to the last page of this thread when you click on it from the forum page? It's not a huge problem but a bit annoying to have to keep clicking to go to the last page of the thread. Ta
Clicky arrow thingy. (see pic)

(Original post by wild thing)
Yeah go Sporting!!! :p:
:cool: Sporting bring in good Youth players. =)
Attached files
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cheese
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Cheese
:confused:
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(che)

chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I didnt know you could click on that arrow thing to go to the last page
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
I didnt know you could click on that arrow thing to go to the last page
Hehe. chats.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
Hehe. chats.
actually I did!
I thought that was a new way to do it straight from the home page

edit: it can be done from the home page but only on the most recent threads
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok I admit, I didnt know.

give me a chance, I havent been here as long as you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (292)
46.35%
No (74)
11.75%
I'm not old enough (264)
41.9%

Watched Threads