This discussion is closed.
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
:rofl: and another humorous moment..
Ahh that was a classic, to think I actually thought he was ok when he was a gooner!
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Ahh that was a classic, to think I actually thought he was ok when he was a gooner!
Heheh
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/4528835.stm

Can't say I have watched that much Bundesliga games to judge his ability! But does anyone know how good he is?
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nope, he's definately been missed by me. no idea what he's like. do you think they'll actually sign him in the end, no doubt he'll not be able to resist the temptation of joining chelsea
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No idea. I heard that he's the best left back in the Bundesliga. I think we are just tapping up all the best left backs everywhere, and see what options we have.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chelsea'll end up entering the premiership with an entire A team and B team!!!! not that they probably couldn't do that already!!! :p: bless em though, watching them play is something amazing when its a good match, almost as fluent as Arsenal were last year.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
What has Arsenal won this season in terms of silverware? :rolleyes:
What has Spurs won in terms of silverware over the last 10 years? :rolleyes:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
What has Spurs won in terms of silverware over the last 10 years? :rolleyes:
Well, not sure myself, but they are improving and could be something for the future.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, not sure myself, but they are improving and could be something for the future.
So do you want me to answer that for you...they have won NOTHING over the last ten years! Granted they have improved their league position this season, however they still reside mid-table-ish (from an average placing of 10th to 7th). Next season I can't see them being a threat on the title, there are much better teams in the league ie. Everton, Middlesbourgh, Newcastle, Bolton and Liverpool (not necessarily in that order)... who will all be vying for the 4th CL spot. Spurs have a long way to go before they can say that winning potentially only 1 piece of silverware in a season is a bad / terrible result!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Next season I can't see them being a threat on the title, there are much better teams in the league ie. Everton, Middlesbourgh, Newcastle, Bolton and Liverpool (not necessarily in that order)... who will all be vying for the 4th CL spot.
Don't kid me about Newcastle. They're lucky not to be even lower than they are now. Wouldn't surprise me if they got relegated under Graeme Souness, they should never have sacked Bobby Robson. Sure, I'll agree with you that Spurs will find it hard in getting a CL spot but there's always the UEFA Cup and you can qualify through that via 5-7th in the league (usually only 6th) or the Intertota Cup. Spurs have had their glory in the past, bit like Leeds.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't kid me about Newcastle. They're lucky not to be even lower than they are now. Wouldn't surprise me if they got relegated under Graeme Souness, they should never have sacked Bobby Robson.
Woah! I wouldn't got that far. Granted Newcastle should be a much better team than they are at the moment and the weak link seems to be Souness, and every footie fans that the sacking of Bobby Robson was unjust. However they have an OK squad with a few talented (although sometimes volatile players) and therefore should do much better than reside in the lower half of the table.

Spurs have had their glory in the past, bit like Leeds.
Pah!!! Not really a good comparision. Leeds glory days were in the late 60's early 70's a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long *catch my drift* long time ago....probably be as long as Spurs winning any piece of silverware again in the future (and i mean real cups...not the league cup, inter-toto, or Uefa)
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Ps, see attachment - :rofl:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Once he saw the red card, he just stopped acting
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Sporting 1 - 0 Guimaraes

RAV Tello 58
Thanks baby!! TheWolf...I hope what you said wasnt true...not 3-0 :bawling:L
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone off to old trafford tonight?
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dede is an FM05 legend!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Anyone off to old trafford tonight?
oooooo, i wish you?
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
oooooo, i wish you?
Sadly no. I have work tomorrow and just know if I went I wouldn't get up. Especially if Chelski win cos I would be soooooo hungover!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, yeah should be a good game to watch

dede is an FM05 legend!
i don't get it :p: ??? :p: dumbass me
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
lol, yeah should be a good game to watch

i don't get it :p: ??? :p: dumbass me
in football manager 05 dede is a legend [not that it makes him that good in real life, but i thought id say it anyway]
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dede is amazing on the old Champ Man indeedy, I had him playing till he was 40, played almost 1000 games, over 120 caps for Brazil, then the little legend went on to manage Brazil, oh how I miss him so.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.99%
Labour (154)
48.73%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.24%
Green Party (20)
6.33%
Brexit Party (4)
1.27%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.95%
SNP (7)
2.22%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.63%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.27%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)
0.32%
UKIP (6)
1.9%
Other (0)
0%
None (10)
3.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise