The Student Room Group
Aw i've been asleep since 8.. did I miss anything?
Reply 15581
dna©
Aw i've been asleep since 8.. did I miss anything?

9 and 10?
I disagree with you on SWP- I think he'd be a great assest (£15M-20M sounds reasonable).
Aw i've been asleep since 8.. did I miss anything? :smile:
Reply 15584
endeavour
I disagree with you on SWP- I think he'd be a great assest (£15M-20M sounds reasonable).

Of course he'd be a great asset. If we got him (doubtful because of Arsenal & Chelsea links) I'd be ecstatic. But I just don't think he's as good as Joaquin.
dna©
Aw i've been asleep since 8.. did I miss anything? :smile:

Not much..just the usual stuff..us winning...setting new records..etc :cool:
Reply 15586
TheWolf

Well done on that, by the way.
TheWolf

Well done the Chelsea tonight. You'll dominate England and Europe for the next 10 years I think! :cool:
Reply 15588
well ill c u guys later, im going!
El Stevo
next seasons a1 liverpool team :smile:

Reina
Finnan Carra Woodgate Riise
Joaquin Gerrard Alonso Garcia
Morientes Baros

one can but dream...

Woodgate! :eek: I hope you do get him! He'll never play! :p:
Reply 15590
dna©

the guy is simply worse than kirkland
Reply 15591
dna©

Kirkland needs the company?
Raindance
Kirkland needs the company?

Suppose. I'd get rid of him too if I were Rafa - Get Carson playing more next season, shift Dudek down to sub. Dudek is a good keeper, just prone to too many mistakes.
Reply 15593
dna©
Suppose. I'd get rid of him too if I were Rafa - Get Carson playing more next season, shift Dudek down to sub. Dudek is a good keeper, just prone to too many mistakes.

That's what I'm thinking. He's a hot england prospect, but damn frustrating. We need a keeper who can hold his place - and none of our keepers fit the bill. Dudek blatantly wants a move back to Holland, Kirkland has to get over these injury problems, and Carson is still too young to have the responsibility as #1. Hence we have the trasfer speculation about Reina.

I swear we've spent more in the GK position than any other recently. :confused:
Reply 15594
Raindance
That's what I'm thinking. He's a hot england prospect, but damn frustrating. We need a keeper who can hold his place - and none of our keepers fit the bill. Dudek blatantly wants a move back to Holland, Kirkland has to get over these injury problems, and Carson is still too young to have the responsibility as #1. Hence we have the trasfer speculation about Reina.

I swear we've spent more in the GK position than any other recently. :confused:

init, spend some on wings and defence.
Reply 15596
sb1986
init, spend some on wings and defence.

Defence really isn't a priority. Finnan's been immense all season. There's nothing to say about Carragher that hasn't already been said. Hyypia's aging, but I'd give him another season before the knacker's yard. LB is a bit of a problem, but if we do get a LW, switch Riise back into that position. We'd also have Traore and Warnock as cover remember - and Traore can double as makeshift CD.

Take point about wings though.
Reply 15597
Raindance
Defence really isn't a priority. Finnan's been immense all season. There's nothing to say about Carragher that hasn't already been said. Hyypia's aging, but I'd give him another season before the knacker's yard. LB is a bit of a problem, but if we do get a LW, switch Riise back into that position. We'd also have Traore and Warnock as cover remember - and Traore can double as makeshift CD.

Take point about wings though.

we DEFINATLEY need a fast centreback. Im 90% sure hell get one
Reply 15598
sb1986
we DEFINATLEY need a fast centreback. Im 90% sure hell get one

Meh, we'll see. All I can say is we're gradually moving towards silly season, and there'll be loads of rumours flying about - most of which is b******s.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Need beauty sleep and have lots to do

:tsr:
Reply 15599
im goin 2, catch u later

Latest