The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Heads up Everton, that's what you get for putting Pistone, Wright and McFadden in the same team.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Heads up Everton, that's what you get for putting Pistone, Wright and McFadden in the same team.
yeh man thats how i feel wen bloody pellegrino plays!
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Man, there's no highlights either-and I don't have sky sports. Am watching on sky sports news though and am hoping to watch all the goals there. Do u think they'll have highlights on normal tv? Proper ones?
Bergkamp cannot leave after this. And it was a nice touch to let Edo take the penalty as he'll be leaving!
Well done Arsenal!!!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
yeh man thats how i feel wen bloody pellegrino plays!
Unlucky eh.
Arsenal would have raped anybody on that performance, just unlucky it had to be us.
Embarassed at that performance though..
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Man, there's no highlights either-and I don't have sky sports. Am watching on sky sports news though and am hoping to watch all the goals there. Do u think they'll have highlights on normal tv? Proper ones?
Bergkamp cannot leave after this. And it was a nice touch to let Edo take the penalty as he'll be leaving!
Well done Arsenal!!!
look on skynews if u have it at 10.30

also bbc news at 10.20-30
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Unlucky eh.
Arsenal would have raped anybody on that performance, just unlucky it had to be us.
Embarassed at that performance though..
i would diss u but who cares the game counts for nothing lol
matrixman397
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WAHOO!! Thats just a crazy result!!!!!

Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i would diss u but who cares the game counts for nothing lol
You can do; that was a disgrace. I'm thankful it was a meaningless game and we didn't have our full squad out - otherwise i'd be out of excuses
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
You can do; that was a disgrace. I'm thankful it was a meaningless game and we didn't have our full squad out - otherwise i'd be out of excuses
TBH, I doubt your youth team could have done much worse.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
full squad my ass, a team thats gonna b in the CL should be able to cope

excuses excuses excuses.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
TBH, I doubt your youth team could have done much worse.
True. Had Arsenal played like that against Liverpool it'd probably have been about 13-0; Richard Wright kept the score in single figures.
Still; just been beaten 7-0 and we've still 6 points ahead of the RS :cool:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
full squad my ass, a team thats gonna b in the CL should be able to cope

excuses excuses excuses.
LOL -

We're not in the CL. That result is probably a blessing anyway, this way it'll show Bill Kenwright that he needs to stick his hand in his pocket and get rid of sh*te like Pistone, McFadden etc..
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
True. Had Arsenal played like that against Liverpool it'd probably have been about 13-0; Richard Wright kept the score in single figures.
Still; just been beaten 7-0 and we've still 6 points ahead of the RS :cool:
Doubt it. They played wel against us, but we limited the damage. You let them run riot, and paid for it.

You can't exactly blame it on tiredness either. Liverpool have played 16 more games than Everton this season, and Arsenal 12 more.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You can't exactly blame it on tiredness either. Liverpool have played 16 more games than Everton this season, and Arsenal 12 more.
Tiredness? Don't think I mentioned that.. :rolleyes:

Never mind. We'll sign a few players and prepare ourselves for next season - after all, it was more or less a friendly :cool:
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I really wanna see the highlights.

And I really really hope Everton don't have games like these in the CL (qualifiers or group stages). =\
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!

AND I MISS A GAME LIKE THAT

GO GUNNERS
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*bitterness of Liverpool of not being in CL next season increases*
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
I really wanna see the highlights.

And I really really hope Everton don't have games like these in the CL (qualifiers or group stages). =\
Let's not forget that we're in 4th place in the league; and not by luck, but by merit. One off game doesn't tell the picture of a whole season. I'd say next season should be a two team runaway if Arsenal keep up performances like that..

Wellplayed Mockel
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Tiredness? Don't think I mentioned that.. :rolleyes:

Never mind. We'll sign a few players and prepare ourselves for next season - after all, it was more or less a friendly :cool:
A friendly? What on earth are you on about? If Liverpool got caned 7-0 by Arsenal and it was a match of no consequence, I'd still be livid about it. If you really want CL exposure next season, you're really going to have to come up to sratch. Drudging up 1-0 wins against mediocre sides is incomparable to European elite. If you show any of those teams an inch of respect, they'll tear right through you - as Arsenal have just shown you.

Welcome to Champions League football, my lad!
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dna©)
Let's not forget that we're in 4th place in the league; and not by luck, but by merit. One off game doesn't tell the picture of a whole season. I'd say next season should be a two team runaway if Arsenal keep up performances like that..

Wellplayed Mockel
Ah, of course I'm not forgetting. I'm just looking out for Everton- don't want them to be 'raped' in the CL next season.

Well played dna (on a good season). =)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (111)
33.64%
No I don't (155)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (64)
19.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise