Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
in terms of result - :top:
i'll look at the goals when its on

and you scored all those goals without henry getting one :congrats:
OYY...Arsenal can score without Henry...it is just we rely on him a bit.... :rolleyes: ..maybe not so much anymore though!

Well done my team Arsenal..but I WAS well shocked..I wasn't even sure we were going to win b4 the match at all..... :rolleyes:

Everton, well done for ur season...REALLY well done and dna (a.k.afireinside), well done for ur kind comments towards Arsenal..I respect a fan gracious in defeat..u a good 'man' and a good fan!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
7:0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohooooooooooooooo!
Watch out next season Chelsea, we're well up for the title. Now we just need Henry to score!
Don't kid yourself. Chelsea thrashed Man Utd 5-0 in the past. And Arsenal have yet to beat Chelsea this season. :rolleyes:
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
And Arsenal have yet to beat Arsenal this season. :rolleyes:
God, that's atrocious! And impossible? :hmmmm:
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't kid yourself. Chelsea thrashed Man Utd 5-0 in the past. And Arsenal have yet to beat Chelsea this season. :rolleyes:
Well, we have a better chance than man u-we didn't lose against you last match!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
in terms of result - :top:
i'll look at the goals when its on

and you scored all those goals without henry getting one :congrats:
We've done really well in the matches when Henry was injured, so it was no big surprise. I hope Henry gets a goal in the last Prem match so he can score nicely against Man U.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
One more goal conceded and Everton have MINUS goal difference! :eek:
Haha!

I wonder if a top 4 team in the prem has eva had a goal difference this low be4! :eek:

(:p: to dan)
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
AHAHAHA!!!!

7-0!...only heard about the result this morning...I may hate arsenal but this it's still bloody fantastic!

But suffice to say, it's doesn't make up for Glazer being a ****
Haras Sarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This is one season..REMIND me again of ur history in matches with us?!!!!!! :p: Hey hey..BEFORE u start getting cocky hon! :p: :cool:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
AHAHAHA!!!!

7-0!...only heard about the result this morning...I may hate arsenal but this it's still bloody fantastic!

Lol!
You know, every gooner at my uni (or at least the ones I know) were on a high today. One woman who works at the canteen is an avid arsenal supporter, but thought that the Everton manager acted really badly in leaving Highbury without his players. She was really mad because she thought noone should do that no matter how bad the result. Me and my friend stood there gobsmacked at her anger!
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Lol!
You know, every gooner at my uni (or at least the ones I know) were on a high today. One woman who works at the canteen is an avid arsenal supporter, but thought that the Everton manager acted really badly in leaving Highbury without his players. She was really mad because she thought noone should do that no matter how bad the result. Me and my friend stood there gobsmacked at her anger!
Lol, which uni you at?

...sadly enough I contemplated not going out at all yesterday because I know too many chelsea fans...but I finally plucked up the courage to leave my house and I must of seen every chelsea fan I knew!...all with smug grins. :mad:
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Haha!

I wonder if a top 4 team in the prem has eva had a goal difference this low be4! :eek:

(:p: to dan)
lol, probably not!!! :p:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
AHAHAHA!!!!

Tis very funny. A bit overkill!!!
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! I've just got back from work now and found out about Glazer!!!!! :mad:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh yes and now folks will have something to talk about instead of the Chelski!!
~ o ~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Oh yes and now folks will have something to talk about instead of the Chelski!!
Glazer is no Abramovich though. And me being a pessimist - I would say this is going to put an end to Utd.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
Glazer is no Abramovich though. And me being a pessimist - I would say this is going to put an end to Utd.
yeah, as little as i know about economics and business, todays deal did not sound good at all. more expensive tickets no doubt and a cut on player spending unlucky man u
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
yeah, as little as i know about economics and business, todays deal did not sound good at all. more expensive tickets no doubt and a cut on player spending unlucky man u
It could work in their favour. He may want to be in direct competition with the Chelski next year> Who knows whats in his mind!!
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
It could work in their favour. He may want to be in direct competition with the Chelski next year> Who knows whats in his mind!!
Glazer's a c*ck (I think).

I have respect for Abramovich, in that he's a football fan. Maybe he puts business before football (maybe not, I'm not sure), but at least he didn't venture into something he knows nothing about.

I'm really not pleased about this. =\
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
Glazer's a c*ck (I think).

I have respect for Abramovich, in that he's a football fan. Maybe he puts business before football (maybe not, I'm not sure), but at least he didn't venture into something he knows nothing about.

I'm really not pleased about this. =\
You and the rest of the Man Utd fans.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
They're both as bad for football as each other. The difference is that Glazer will destroy Manchester United, whereas Abramovich will continue to undermine the rest of the premiership. It's becoming a worrying trend.

I don't like where this is going.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (179)
18.76%
Labour (488)
51.15%
Liberal Democrats (129)
13.52%
Green Party (55)
5.77%
Brexit Party (15)
1.57%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.42%
SNP (15)
1.57%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.42%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.63%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)