The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
Phil has some...but I mainly meant Gary..he IS good!

Which are lies?!!! I DO NOT LIE..my nsoe is NOT growing..... :p:

I am from Yorkshire...I am honest to the core..so mweh! :p:
Phil Neville?!? Got me worried there! And as if you're not a closet lesbian! :wink:
Haras Sarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Phil Neville?!? Got me worried there! And as if you're not a closet lesbian! :wink:
Lets not get into the blokes fantasy bout 2 girls!

I aint a les..but have dun stuff wi me mates; wud do more if me ex's had found it a turn-on...but I am NOT a lesbo! :p: IF u cud ask me BLOKE ex's u wud c...but u cannot..say na-na! :p:

BTW...IF I was les I wud admit it with no qualms..it is only who u get randy wi..but I aint in no closet...straight up bout who turns me on..BLOKES!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I aint a les..but have dun stuff wi me mates
You may need to elaborate on this. We need details, reviews, photos, yada yada.

BTW...IF I was les I wud admit it with no qualms..it is only who u get randy wi..but I aint in no closet...straight up bout who turns me on..BLOKES!
Well if you ever do decide to have a dabble, invite me along to sit in the corner/participate. It was worth a try. :rolleyes:

Phil Neville... *tuts*
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're not talking about football, mc_watson87 will not approve of such spam.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
You're not talking about football, mc_watson87 will not approve of such spam.
It's all for a good cause? And I was careful to ridicule the (other) ugly twin at every moment possible!

Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know he won't...soz Mikey!

Ach but shucks..there aint NO footy to talk about..bar transfer rumours....

Owen to Newcastle?!! Well it wud give him more dosh..and Magpies like shiny things!

BUT WE ALL ALLOWED a bit of un once in a while, non? Hell..I have fun virtually 24/7..wotever I AM doing! :cool:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wellllll..I did mention the Neville Bros...adn amy I say it was YOU blokes who started talking Wimbledon, non? And the 'babes'! That is NOT footy..there are balls....and a net...and a court made of grass (well clay etc also sumtimes..but lets just stick to grass!)..but taht is bout all the similarities it has with footy!
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You may need to elaborate on this. We need details, reviews, photos, yada yada.

Well if you ever do decide to have a dabble, invite me along to sit in the corner/participate. It was worth a try. :rolleyes:

Phil Neville... *tuts*
Ah...stories maybe..not photos...me phone is knacked!Te-heee! :p:

U maybe invited yes... ..god this is sounding like an orgy! :eek:

Back to the thread topic...
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
Wellllll..I did mention the Neville Bros...adn amy I say it was YOU blokes who started talking Wimbledon, non? And the 'babes'! That is NOT footy..there are balls....and a net...and a court made of grass (well clay etc also sumtimes..but lets just stick to grass!)..but taht is bout all the similarities it has with footy!
They're both sports? And it was only because we were discussing about what to fill the void in our lives left by football with. As far as I can see it, it's transfer rumours, Wimbledon, lesbian flings and shameless perversion!

And about Owen to Newcastle. I doubt he'd go to them. For a start I don't think they'd pay be able to pay that much for him. And why would he leave I renowned quality team who are getting revamped, for a team lying towards the bottom of the premiership with difficulties? I reckon he'll sit it out for another season, and they weigh up his options.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And about Owen to Newcastle. I doubt he'd go to them. For a start I don't think they'd pay be able to pay that much for him. And why would he leave I renowned quality team who are getting revamped, for a team lying towards the bottom of the premiership with difficulties? I reckon he'll sit it out for another season, and they weigh up his options.
Higher chance of Chelsea having him to be honest.
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I don't think there'll be many teams that want him. I suppose Arsenal would be interested, and people are touting a move back to Anfield - but Liverpool aren't exactly in dire straits for strikers. I just hope he gets regular games again, he's a quality player.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok enough of the flirting, flatness and tennis.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4457013.stm :eek:

good news for Man Utd
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)

good news for Man Utd
Good news for Chelsea too I suppose. :rolleyes:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)

good news for Man Utd
Very good news!

Didn't think United had a chance last week, but having seen Arsenal's pretty awful defending yesterday and hearing of this I'm full of renewed hope!

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Good news for Chelsea too I suppose. :rolleyes:
Shuddup! :p:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I couldn't care less who wins it. Man U deserve some sort of pick-me-up after the takeover, but then again... they're the scum. Apparently there are planned anti-Glazer pitch invasions, so God knows what will happen.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I couldn't care less who wins it. Man U deserve some sort of pick-me-up after the takeover, but then again... they're the scum. Apparently there are planned anti-Glazer pitch invasions, so God knows what will happen.
yea pitch invasion! now thats worth watching
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That would be good! 40,000 mancs invading cardiff stadium :eek:

What if the Arsenal joined in too :eek: :eek:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
yea pitch invasion! now thats worth watching
Reminds me of the days of Chelsea-Millwall. :eek:
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They're both sports? And it was only because we were discussing about what to fill the void in our lives left by football with. As far as I can see it, it's transfer rumours, Wimbledon, lesbian flings and shameless perversion!

Owen to Newcastle is the funniest rumour ever. Why would a former european footballer of the year, a succesful striker at real madrid, certain to play CL football next year, challenge for La Liga and play with some of the best players in the world goto a club run by people with the intellegence of a fish (mind you Real is a circus too) with prats like Dyer and Bowyer at the club.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Owen to Newcastle is the funniest rumour ever. Why would a former european footballer of the year, a succesful striker at real madrid, certain to play CL football next year, challenge for La Liga and play with some of the best players in the world goto a club run by people with the intellegence of a fish (mind you Real is a circus too) with prats like Dyer and Bowyer at the club.
Good post; I agree!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)