The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
quite cool interview - theres another one on sky sports about him (on last night and earlier today)

lol that he knows "dirty words" in russian
coolio, might watch it

LOL bet Abromavich has been teaching him!

''Is football your life?''
''NO''
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
anyone just watch Mourinho:The Special One on bbc1?

what a guy =]
Perhaps some people will learn of his history and how well he did elsewhere before jamping on the bandwagon about inheriting a rich squad etc.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh I saw both programmes BTW.
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Oh I saw both programmes BTW.
both quite good - which one did you think was better?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
missed the sky one, bollox.

BBC1 was quality though
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sky.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Look at the attachment. :eek:
Attached files
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL

Did you do that yourself?
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, classic
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
1 day to go...

:afraid:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I'm only a neutral and I can't wait!

C'mon you 'pool!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
I'm only a neutral and I can't wait!

C'mon you 'pool!
We need some serious loving...
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont know who to pick. I want an english team to win but just not 'pool. Thye hvae complained so much about not being able to defend the title if they win. Tough! should have paid more attention to the premiership. Think I have made my mind up now. LOL
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I want an english team to win but just not 'pool. Thye hvae complained so much about not being able to defend the title if they win. Tough! should have paid more attention to the premiership.
Exactly. They obviously haven't read this. :rolleyes:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Exactly. They obviously haven't read this. :rolleyes:
ROFL!!!
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
I dont know who to pick. I want an english team to win but just not 'pool. Thye hvae complained so much about not being able to defend the title if they win. Tough! should have paid more attention to the premiership. Think I have made my mind up now. LOL
You love us really, moaning is part of our heritage! Are you saying that if Chelsea won the Champions League, but weren't allowed to defend it for whatever reason, you wouldn't be complaining? If you go back a few months, even when we beat Leverkusen, Rafa was always saying how the premiership was his priority. I don't think there has ever been a 'shift' in priority, but as we progressed in the competition, a little hope of light grew and grew. Liverpool is a neurotic, romantic club (part of the reason why I love it) and the kop lives for European nights. It's also fair to say that Benitez has european experience, but has little prior knowledge of the domestic league - not helped by an overhaul of staff and infrastructure.

Today was so whack! 5 hours of exams, get home, spend ages making a nice dinner, go out to get my brother off the street and somehow get smacked in the face by some old [email protected] who doesn't like kids. Needless to say I lamped him back, although I felt pretty harsh doing it. :rolleyes: :stupido3:
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You love us really, moaning is part of our heritage! Are you saying that if Chelsea won the Champions League, but weren't allowed to defend it for whatever reason, you wouldn't be complaining? If you go back a few months, even when we beat Leverkusen, Rafa was always saying how the premiership was his priority. I don't think there has ever been a 'shift' in priority, but as we progressed in the competition, a little hope of light grew and grew. Liverpool is a neurotic, romantic club (part of the reason why I love it) and the kop lives for European nights. It's also fair to say that Benitez has european experience, but has little prior knowledge of the domestic league - not helped by an overhaul of staff and infrastructure.
Totally agree I reckon Benitez will grow and grow and soon it'll be a 'big 4' or even better a 'big 3' without the ***** that is arsenal
Today was so whack! 5 hours of exams, get home, spend ages making a nice dinner, go out to get my brother off the street and somehow get smacked in the face by some old [email protected] who doesn't like kids. Needless to say I lamped him back, although I felt pretty harsh doing it. :rolleyes: :stupido3:
How old are we speaking coz if it's like an OAP that is pretty harsh.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought moaning was Arsenal's heritage?
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Totally agree I reckon Benitez will grow and grow and soon it'll be a 'big 4' or even better a 'big 3' without the ***** that is arsenal
That's the plan, but I'd be happy if we were back up there scrapping with Man U & Arsenal for now. I'm not going to delude myself and suggest that we can do much better in the near future. Either way, next season will be interesting, and hopefully a lot closer. I want a premiership season where the championship isn't settled before it's began again...

How old are we speaking coz if it's like an OAP that is pretty harsh.
Early 30s. I walked away.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I want a premiership season where the championship isn't settled before it's began again...
Is it settled already? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (83)
33.47%
No I don't (117)
47.18%
I work during the holidays (48)
19.35%

Watched Threads