(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ht#post2148911

I'm showing his confidence. :rolleyes:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL so you are Mourinho??!!
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
ok...FAIR enough...Arsene..Pires do moan..but give us some flack....look what UR players say in da papers...EVERY TEAM moans! :p:

WOT is with the Arsenal bashing on HERE? YES we can cheat sumtimes and be mucky..but so can ANY FLIPPING team..and we can top of air play league..REMEMBER THAT!!!

I am FAR from a Man U fan...but come on u reds..alnog wi Liverpool..we gotta TEACH Chelsea to not get too big fro their boots and dismiss u and us (Arsenal) in da blink of an eye

GOOD LUCK TOMOZ LIVERPOOL...love ya...! Do it for England and do it for da underdogs!

Try to respect Arsenal peeps for the play they do...look at da good...NOT the bad..there is bad in EVERY team... :p: :mad:
Right...me off wi Louis now...
You're alive! And either I've ignored you, or you've ignored me. G'damn. :eek: :p:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WOT is with the Arsenal bashing on HERE?
Normally I choose Millwall but since hardly anyone supports them here, it seems pointless.

and we can top of air play league..REMEMBER THAT!!!
How you won the fair play league is amazing. Wonder what the 'basic' disciplinary records show who has least cards.
Haras Sarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
Louis or Louise??!! :eek:
YOU KNOW which baby....I am ALL for men!!!!!
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Normally I choose Millwall but since hardly anyone supports them here, it seems pointless.

How you won the fair play league is amazing. Wonder what the 'basic' disciplinary records show who has least cards.
WEELLLL..I FAIL to c how CHELSEA CAME NEAR THE TOP TOO!!!!!!! :mad: U r far from blo**y angels..I respect ya...but u are far from perfect and u aint SO much better than us...u just more consistent and got a bigger squad to replace injuries..and u had less injuries than us and Man U and Liverpool..dunt put it ALL down to ur good play...there are A LOT of extraneous variables that affect as to WHY u won the title...

WELL done for winning the title...but u won it really when man U won us..cos we were ON A ROLL before that....so best team up until then..it aint been THAT one-sided! :mad: :p: :p: :p: :p:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
I've so blatantly been blanked. :cool:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
You're alive! And either I've ignored you, or you've ignored me. G'damn. :eek: :p:
U aint been blanked...u dint reply to MY pm! :eek: :p:
Rainy
Report 14 years ago
U aint been blanked...u dint reply to MY pm! :eek: :p:
What PM?

EDIT: Ah, found it. I did reply, but it must have chucked me off because it's not in the sent box. I'll have to rewrite it all again I guess.[/spam]

What do you all think about O'Neill resigning? I think it's pretty harsh - he's still relatively young and is a decent manager. But I suppose family circumstances have to take priority?
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
unlucky for him, nice hes doing that for his wife though, Celtic will never be the same

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ic/4572091.stm
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WEELLLL..I FAIL to c how CHELSEA CAME NEAR THE TOP TOO!!!!!!! :mad: U r far from blo**y angels..I respect ya...but u are far from perfect and u aint SO much better than us...u just more consistent and got a bigger squad to replace injuries..and u had less injuries than us and Man U and Liverpool..dunt put it ALL down to ur good play...there are A LOT of extraneous variables that affect as to WHY u won the title...
I was referring to the fair play league alone...

WELL done for winning the title...but u won it really when man U won us..cos we were ON A ROLL before that....so best team up until then..it aint been THAT one-sided! :mad: :p: :p: :p: :p:
Even if Arsenal had matched their unbeaten run of last season this year they would still be three points behind Chelsea right now in the table. This was way back in April/May so they'd be a lot more points difference now. I should work it out by taking what Arsenal average point per game before Old Trafford and compare it to what Chelsea did.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/3560718
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
did anyone hear on skysports news that crespo limped out of training with a hamstring injury?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
did anyone hear on skysports news that crespo limped out of training with a hamstring injury?
Yes.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it was faked!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
it was faked!
just as i thought.ancelotti said in the press conference 'crespo will definatley play, maybe not start but he will have a major role' and he had some cheesy grin
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
it was faked!
I wonder if Milan will do a Mourinho on Duff.
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just as i thought.ancelotti said in the press conference 'crespo will definatley play, maybe not start but he will have a major role' and he had some cheesy grin
looks like they'e are scared of Liverpool! :cool:

(Original post by NDGAROOOONDIII)
I wonder if Milan will do a Mourinho on Duff.
LOL
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Crespo latest: http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...el=Premiership
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by chats)
LOL
He should do it again, this time to Arsene Wenger.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Milan can easily compensate for the loss of Crespo tho =\
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Milan can easily compensate for the loss of Crespo tho =\
so atleast a chelsea player cant harm us lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (167)
19.26%
Labour (440)
50.75%
Liberal Democrats (117)
13.49%
Green Party (49)
5.65%
Brexit Party (13)
1.5%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.46%
SNP (15)
1.73%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.46%
UKIP (9)
1.04%
Other (7)
0.81%
None (31)
3.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise