Hey, whatever works!
I'd gladly do it myself!
Haras Sarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
What makes you think that Arsenal would have won all their other games even if they had beaten United? You can't blame a relatively bad season on one game. Arsenal haven't been as good as Chelsea, and that's all their is to it.

Anyway, who cares about Arsenal? :p: We have a Champions League final to discuss!
I NEVER SAID ARSENAL WUD'VE WON ALL THEIR GAMES...just they wud've been more consistent and had a greater confidence...which they have ONLY just got back lately... :p: ..it wud've been a closer title racer IF we hdan''t lost to Man U!!!!

and I CARE ABOUT ARSENAL..wotever the time of year..... :mad: :p:

BUT

I CARE ABOUT LIVERPOOL TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...COME ON U REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDSSSS!!!!! Do us proud...u have done REALLY WELL to get to the final...and I am proud of u..as I ahve a strong liking for Liverpool...hence why I have been to as many games as I cud get to of theirs...and have two of their tops (which are for good luck purposes..I dunt wear footy tops really... :rolleyes: ) AND was a member of their fanclub!
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
L
I
V
E
R
P
O
O
L
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Just in interest..wot were the odds of Liverpool getting to the final when the CL started? Even..what were the odds of them winning?Did anyone put a bet on for either at the start?
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Either way, they have an amazing attack. Carragher might literally have to park the team bus in front of the posts...
I only rate Shevchecko highly!

Crespo is ok, good at heading and quite powerful but really he can be quite easily taken out of the game.
Inzaghi is good on the ball but is a major muppet infront of goal.
And Thomasson is fairly average really.
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
L
I
V
P
O
O
L
U FORGOT THE E and R baby...

L
I
V
E
R
P
O
O
L

F
C

H
A
V
E

D
O
N
E

U
S

P
R
O
U
D

S
O

E
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

G
E
T

B
E
H
I
N
D

E
M

(OMG...that cud sound dodgy...NO not u Graham Norton!!! :eek: :p: )
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cOmE oN Crespo! Show them what you've got!

:creep:
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)

:eek:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Haras Sarah)
Just in interest..wot were the odds of Liverpool getting to the final when the CL started? Even..what were the odds of them winning?Did anyone put a bet on for either at the start?
60/1 to reach the final I think!

One dude in my year put £20 on them to reach the final and actually won the £1200 on his Birthday!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think i put some v.bookie money on them...I can't remember. I wasn't brave enough to put real money on them! I'd imagine the odds were pretty good though
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)

yeh shw us from the stands!!! [hes injured]
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
60/1 to reach the final I think!

One dude in my year put £20 on them to reach the final and actually won the £1220 on his Birthday!
He won £1200 on top of his £20..well that aint bad AT ALL...wot a bday present!!!!!

Well done to him!!!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've just looked. They were 6-1 in the last 8, so imagine what they were in the beginning! I have 200 on them. And over 3000 on them winning the final!
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I've just looked. They were 6-1 in the last 8, so imagine what they were in the beginning! I have 200 on them. And over 3000 on them winning the final!
Coolio.......

They got2 win..they just got2...bring back the old European glory days of the mighty Liverpool FC!
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by -marymelody-)
Seconded
omg....WHY DON'T U GET BEHIND LIVERPOOL? :eek:

Be patriotic, eh? I mean I don't like Man U and Chelsea per se...but respect their play and WOULD support em in the final IF THEY got there and Arsenal/Liverpool yadda yadda DIDN'T..... :eek: :p:
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Be patriotic, eh? I mean I don't like Man U and Chelsea per se...but respect their play and WOULD support em in the final IF THEY got their and Arsenal/Liverpool yadda yadda DIDN'T..... :eek: :p:
Well said. Although I would find it awfully hard to support United if they were in the final
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Be patriotic, eh? I mean I don't like Man U and Chelsea per se...but respect their play and WOULD support em in the final IF THEY got their and Arsenal/Liverpool yadda yadda DIDN'T..... :eek: :p:
'it' is an everton fan. jokes i mean she is an everton fan!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or manu, i dunno lol
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
yeh shw us from the stands!!! [hes injured]
He might still play.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Get over yourselves. Tonight isn't the time for rivalries, with the possible exception of Liverpool-Everton of course! I hated the Mancs when they won the treble, but I dropped my passionate hatred of them for that one night against Bayern Muenchen.

Many of you may feel that we don't deserve to be here, you want AC Milan to exact revenge for Chelsea perhaps. But it's simple: it wasn't luck that got us here; we were better than them. The same for Juventus, the same for Bayer Leverkusen, the same for Olympiacos, the same for Deportivo La Coruna, the same for Graz.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (60)
18.69%
Labour (158)
49.22%
Liberal Democrats (45)
14.02%
Green Party (20)
6.23%
Brexit Party (4)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.93%
SNP (7)
2.18%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.62%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.25%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)