The Student Room Group
Reply 16760
Ummm, even worse for 'Pool. Milan are playing brilliant football though, and what a pass for Crespo's recent goal. Is Crespo on a hatrick now? I wonder who would be man of the match then! :rolleyes:
Reply 16761
oblivious
omg i still love hernan crespo, perhaps even more

What have you got against us so much? I don't get it.

We're terrible at the moment! This is going to turn into an embarrasment if we're not careful!
Xenon
Ummm, even worse for 'Pool. Milan are playing brilliant football though, and what a pass for Crespo's recent goal. Is Crespo on a hatrick now? I wonder who would be man of the match then! :rolleyes:

hes got his second so i guess hes doing what he said he would
Reply 16763
Haras Sarah
Stop being such an EJJIIIT..IF u are supporting Milan..well damn u..u r allowed...BUT DO NOT RUB IT FLIPPING IN!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

That is NOT sportsmanlike...u sud be ashmed..and BTW...I dunt think the love will be reciprical from him!!!! :p: :p: :p:

Remind me to rep you later! :biggrin:
~Sam~
What have you got against us so much? I don't get it.

We're terrible at the moment! This is going to turn into an embarrasment if we're not careful!

Maybe just maybe i support Everton !
Poor poor Liverpool! :frown:

Good finish by Crespo for the 3rd! =\

P.S Everyone supporting Milan in England deserves a punch! :mad:
God damn Liverpool are bad
Haras Sarah
That is NOT sportsmanlike...u sud be ashmed..and BTW...I dunt think the love will be reciprical from him!!!! :p: :p: :p:

Sportsmanship has gone out of the window in football long ago. I still remember Mihajlovic two red offences he committed when playing for SS Lazio against Chelsea and didn't even get a booking. Got their punishment though.
Reply 16768
mc_watson87
Poor poor Liverpool! :frown:

Mikey! :bawling:
Reply 16769
Jackel
God damn Liverpool are bad

I feel depressed. We are being taught how to play footie.
Reply 16770
Traore is playing awful I say bring Cisse on, switch Riise to left back and Garcia to left wing.
Chelsea have a better chance of beating Milan even with the injuries. We'll wait for next year I guess. :biggrin:
Reply 16772
~Sam~

Is there any point in watching the second half? :frown:
we're gonna win 4-3! we're gonna win 4-3!

very unlikely... but there is always hope
Reply 16774
mc_watson87
P.S Everyone supporting Milan in England deserves a punch! :mad:

I agree.
Reply 16775
man i feel a week or two of depression coming on.
Reply 16776
I said Hamman should have started!
Reply 16777
NDGAARONDI
Chelsea have a better chance of beating Milan even with the injuries. We'll wait for next year I guess. :biggrin:

Shame Crespo is your only player who knows how to score vs Liverpool :p:
~Sam~

:frown: *hug*
Reply 16779
sb1986
man i feel a week or two of depression coming on.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Latest