Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I Dnt Rly Support Them But O Well...
TheSun
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Bloody hell, how lucky can one team be?!?! You had better not take our Champions League spot!!
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheSun)
Bloody hell, how lucky can one team be?!?! You had better not take our Champions League spot!!
Won't happen, they'll have to kick some third rate uzbekistan team out and make Arsenal qualify
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If someone had told me that Liverpool would be this years CL winners in September, I would have said that they needed to be sectioned. But I am so glad to be proved wrong, fantastic match, and a fully deserved win for the heart to plug on when all (even me) doubted you!!!

Well done Liverpool!

And for showing NDAGGRONI (or whatever his f*cking name is) where to shove his stupid uneducated football coments!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Won't happen, they'll have to kick some third rate uzbekistan team out and make Arsenal qualify
Better bloody not, we worked hard for our 2nd place
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
Ive lost all interest in girls after that.
after what? :confused:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They should definetley be in Champions league next season!
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
let the fun begin with the FA
TheSun
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool should be in the UEFA cup next season - it's what they deserve on merit.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
im sure people are being stitched up from laughter after ur loss to burnley
Burnley who? :rolleyes:
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
If someone had told me that Liverpool would be this years CL winners in September, I would have said that they needed to be sectioned. But I am so glad to be proved wrong, fantastic match, and a fully deserved win for the heart to plug on when all (even me) doubted you!!!

Well done Liverpool!

And for showing NDAGGRONI (or whatever his f*cking name is) where to shove his stupid uneducated football coments!
CUDNT HAVE SAID THE LAST TWO COMMENTS.... :mad: ..to NDAGGRONI..eat ur cocky words baby....wot they taste like? :mad: :p:

Oh no..though..I always thought Liverpool had it in them...they have always done well against tough teams...well mostly...they ALWAYS get the toughtest groups! :cool:
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
THE RAFAVOLUTION BEGINS
i TOLD YOU IT'D BE A GOOD MATCH!!!!
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool will def be in CL next year. They would have been allowed in anyway had they won but after THAT game thered be a universal outcry if they werent allowed to defend it.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
If Liverpool come back from this I'll shove all of badgeman's badges up my arse
We're waiting!
TheSun
Report 15 years ago
Liverpool will def be in CL next year. They would have been allowed in anyway had they won but after THAT game thered be a universal outcry if they werent allowed to defend it.
You can't make up for a season of Premiership failure with one game, even that one. UEFA cup is what they deserve.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, somehow i doubt they'll not let liverpool defend it. :p:
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
I bet on a 90 mins draw, hahaha! Same in FA cup final.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lars Christer Olsson said: “There is no way England can have more than four teams so in the first instance we would refer it to the English FA.

“But normally I would say that it’s more important if you are qualified through your national league position than if you have won the competition.”

They might grant an extra place to Liverpool but certainly they'll have to be in the group stages so Arsenal will have to qualify.
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
We're waiting!
get his badges mate
an Siarach
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheSun)
You can't make up for a season of Premiership failure with one game, even that one. UEFA cup is what they deserve.
No. They would not deserve getting into the CL at Evertons expense but that isnt an issue anymore. Liverpool taking part in the CL next year will not force anyone else out as a place is reserved for the champions anyway.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed