Watch
This discussion is closed.
Haras Sarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheSun)
I honestly don't see how Liverpool played that well. Their defense was a joke first half, Traore makes me laugh so much, the strike force was nowhere to be seen, only Gerards goal should have stood, and all through extra time it was the old '10 men behind the ball' routine.
OK..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FIRST-HALH..Liverpool a MAJOR disappointment..but 2nd half..whoa baby!!!! And Extra-time and pens..they were ACE!!!!!

Bitter fans I tell ya.... :p:
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
these ppl are jealous....fu*k them this is the greatest victory in champions league history and no1 can deny that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi sam!!!
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Btw, what did Cisse do when he came on?
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I honestly don't see how Liverpool played that well. Their defense was a joke first half, Traore makes me laugh so much, the strike force was nowhere to be seen, only Gerards goal should have stood, and all through extra time it was the old '10 men behind the ball' routine.
You can't not play well and put 3 past the best backline in the world: Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Maldini... all world-class.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
not that much really. but like he said he's not entirely 100% fit. He did have some pretty good chances though if i remember rightly
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
these ppl are jealous....fu*k them this is the greatest victory in champions league history and no1 can deny that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm mega jealous! I mean who wouldn't be! But I'm happy for Liverpool. They did England proud!
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The thing I don't understand is why they didnt send of the guy that conceded the penalty!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
fell over, waved his arms around a lot, kept getting offside...

Oh and he scored a penalty
TheSun
Report 15 years ago
Lol I'm way past bitter!!!!! Seriously, I'm just calling as I saw it - I didn't want Liverpool to win, and I honestly thought Milan tore you to shreds. the only player I would name as very good in that match is Jamie Carragher, who is basically doing the job of 4 defenders. To think we're linked with that clown Traore!!!
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
ran n stuff!

without him milan would have been able to build up moves much more coherently from the back rather than rushed hopeful long balls.
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOL did anyone see Alessandro's face?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
The thing I don't understand is why they didnt send of the guy that conceded the penalty!
Would have been a major talking point had 'Pool lost, but no biggie just now. Though Carragher apparantly did mention it in passing.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lol I'm way past bitter!!!!! Seriously, I'm just calling as I saw it - I didn't want Liverpool to win, and I honestly thought Milan tore you to shreds.
I'm sorry you must have been watching another game to the one i was watching
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
well, to be honest the foul he commited wasn't all that bad. true he took gerrard out, which deserves a penalty, but it was hardly a malicious tackle.
It would've been good if he had been sent off admitedly
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
hi sam!!!
Hi! What a game!!!!!!!!

I seriously can't believe that happened!

I think some people should apologise for what they said at half time about us being an embarrasment to English football!
TheSun
Report 15 years ago
The ref probably realised he'd make a mistake in his decision.
Haras Sarah
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lol I'm way past bitter!!!!! Seriously, I'm just calling as I saw it - I didn't want Liverpool to win, and I honestly thought Milan tore you to shreds. the only player I would name as very good in that match is Jamie Carragher, who is basically doing the job of 4 defenders. To think we're linked with that clown Traore!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:
U R bitter baby!!!

BTW..I am an ARSENAL fan..who just majorly like Liverpool adn has been to lotsa their games OK..so on the footy front I aint biased towards em cos me a GOONER...but nevertheless I like em lots..but I am honest bout their performance...and I CAN SAY:

THEY DESERVED IT AND DID US PROUD! :p:
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Stevie G really came through in the second half as well. Some oof his tackles were priceless!
DOJO
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lol I'm way past bitter!!!!! Seriously, I'm just calling as I saw it - I didn't want Liverpool to win, and I honestly thought Milan tore you to shreds.
...Which goes to explain how we came back from 3-0 behind and won on penalties.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.42%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (58)
20.86%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.99%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.99%

Watched Threads