The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok if your running out of football type discussions here are two i just thought up....

The amount of young english goalkeepers have been few and far between in recent years? Is David James really the best that England have to offer at the moment? Do you think such a situation is detrimental to any English hopes of wining or even doing well in any competitions in recent years unless ne english talent is groomed and these players are choosen in preference to foreign players? Discuss?

Or

The Premiership top 10 sexiest players were voted as follows
1. Old Cheating-adultering-golden balls himself (namely David Beckham)
2. Freddy Ljunberg
3. Jamie Reddnapp
4. Paolo Di Canio
5. Henry
6. Sol Campbell
7. Ginola
8. David James
9. Dwight Yorke
10. Vinny Jones

Do you agree with the list in any way shape or form?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Yep, there's a UKL league for this - link is in my sig if you want to check it out.
Just checked your sig link the one that says "the best team in the world.probably"...I think you should increase the size of the PROBABLY mate!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Just checked your sig link the one that says "the best team in the world.probably"...I think you should increase the size of the PROBABLY mate!
LOL!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
No, Gerrard should be captain.
No sorry I don't agree with that. Although Gerrard is a good player he hasn't got the experience in my eyes to motivate the national side. Beckham (the lying cheating home wrecking scum that he is) has both the experience and passion to captain the england side, and so in my eyes should remain England captain at present, although when Beckham was first elected as captain i was like "Ahh Nah!". Hopefully Sol Campbell will get an opportunity to captain the side one day, as I believe he would be an excellent excellent captain!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I remember that programme. How on eatrh did Matt le Tissier not make the list!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Beckham (the lying cheating home wrecking scum that he is)
Stop going on about this! As my mate likes to say, where's your proof?!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Calamity James? Sad isn't it, but can't really think of anyone better off the top of my head.

Sexiest footballers? This is one for the ladies isn't it? If I had to choose, I would say either Ljunberg or Di Canio. Is it true Ljungberg is a shirtlifter?

David James makes me physically angry at his poor goalkeeping...I think that he not just going to potentially let the england side down, but even worse embarrse them in front of Europe!

Yeah I think Ljunberg should have won too! No he isn't a shirtlifter there is always these rumours, but i'm not sure but i think he maybe bi, but i doubt it!

Does anybody else question how Dwight Yorke even made onto the list!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Stop going on about this! As my mate likes to say, where's your proof?!
*sigh* my friends mum is a good friend of the Beckhams and Victoria told her months ago about his affairs, shes had one too supposedly
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If they wanted to be all PC and make up the black numbers, surely that was a dodgy choice!
PC nuttin! His Ugly!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
*sigh* my friends mum is a good friend of the Beckhams and Victoria told her months ago about his affairs, shes had one too supposedly
No one saw him do it, y'all can't prove anything heehee...
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No one saw him do it, y'all can't prove anything heehee...
Well thats proof enough for me!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The ladies always seem to drool over James Beattie. I don't get it. He's just a fancy-dan hairdo, not much else.
Yeah he ugly an' all!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Well thats proof enough for me!
To judge a man one must know him. Hearsay isn't proof enough.
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lets get back to football......

or even back to the girls discussion!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
To judge a man one must know him. Hearsay isn't proof enough.
But the source is so close to me in the rumour passing line...sorry but as a gossipy girl i have to believe this...so close to fact, facts don't come along for us everyday you know!
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
But the source is so close to me in the rumour passing line...sorry but as a gossipy girl i have to believe this...so close to fact, facts don't come along for us everyday you know!
People have to realise the danger of a wagging tongue. If you've watched The Bill recently...
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Lets get back to football......

or even back to the girls discussion!
Sure...just wanted to even out the hormone injection in the last few pages of the thread. However I do warn you if you start the girl convo again, another girly post topic has to be started by me...just to balance it out...which football player has the best legs?
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
People have to realise the danger of a wagging tongue. If you've watched The Bill recently...
I don't watch the Bill, but last time I saw wasn't someone having an affair with their mum! *eurgh* :eek:
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Monaco 3-1 Chelsea.

Yes.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slim786)
Based on what. From our discussion you obviously have lost the argument and have resorted to poking fun at me for no reason.
I argued that Moncaco are a good team and, in my opinion, will remain so. How did I lose this argument?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (180)
18.81%
Labour (490)
51.2%
Liberal Democrats (129)
13.48%
Green Party (55)
5.75%
Brexit Party (15)
1.57%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.42%
SNP (15)
1.57%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.42%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.63%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)