The Student Room Group
Kuz
I'm sorry you must have been watching another game to the one i was watching

Exactly! How could anyone say 'scoring 3 goals in 5 mins' is not amazing?
Reply 16981
Hmmm, I'm very tempted to change my avatar to a liverpool badge...
Reply 16982
rmyl
well, to be honest the foul he commited wasn't all that bad. true he took gerrard out, which deserves a penalty, but it was hardly a malicious tackle.
It would've been good if he had been sent off admitedly :smile:

True! But in my opinon it didnt even really warrant a penalty, so the ref or any officials must not have been able to see it properly so I would have sent the guy off if i was giving a penalty (but i am bias!!) Particularly with Gerrards acting...Worthy of a Pires award that was!
Reply 16983
shushimeng
Exactly! How could anyone say 'scoring 3 goals in 5 mins' is not amazing?

By basically stating that one of the shouldn't have counted, and the other was very debatable. That header was nice though. Should have finished 3-2 at the most.
Reply 16984
Apparently Stevie G has decided he's staying :rolleyes:. Maybe now he'll stop with all the threats
Reply 16985
Jump

Go on!!!
Reply 16986
TheSun
By basically stating that one of the shouldn't have counted, and the other was very debatable. That header was nice though. Should have finished 3-2 at the most.

care to way why?
Kuz
The thing I don't understand is why they didnt send of the guy that conceded the penalty!

True... but who cares?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
~Sam~
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO

Size 8? :eek:

INCREDIBLE!! :biggrin:
Reply 16989
~Sam~
Go on!!!

I don't even know why I'm so happy that Liverpool won :confused:

But I think I will change it... just for today (till whenever I remember to change it back).

Can I nick yours?
Reply 16990
TheSun

....you also forgetting that we should have got a penalty in the first half!
Reply 16991
Jump
I don't even know why I'm so happy that Liverpool won :confused:

But I think I will change it... just for today (till whenever I remember to change it back).

Can I nick yours?

:dito: i want to too
Jump
LEts all do it! :biggrin:
Reply 16993
Jump
care to way why?

The linesman had waved his flag for offside for 2 minutes before the goal and the ref never saw it. The penalty, well... why not send the guy if you've said he's committed a red-card offence? Seems to me the ref realised him mistake and compromised on the card. However, still 3-2.
Reply 16994
NDGAARONDI
Yeah and now you're embarrasing the whole country by getting mullered by Milan! *claps* Just as well you never faced Barcelona. :eek:

So, what have you got to say for yourself now? :rolleyes:. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself in future
Reply 16995
Ok, I want everyone with a Liverpool avatar. NOW!!!
No..some change to a Liverpool badge...others to players..da manager...adn as respect one to Houiller!
~Sam~
So, what have you got to say for yourself now? :rolleyes:. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself in future

HAHAhaha, yea!

Liverpool we :adore:

DUDEK IS SO COOL! :cool:
GERRARD...WHAT A GOAL SON, WHAT A GOAL!

Hahahaha at all the English people suporting Milan!
Hahahaha
Reply 16998
mc_watson87
LEts all do it! :biggrin:

I'm happy for ya, but I couldn't go that far!
TheSun
The linesman had waved his flag for offside for 2 minutes before the goal and the ref never saw it. The penalty, well... why not send the guy if you've said he's committed a red-card offence? Seems to me the ref realised him mistake and compromised on the card. However, still 3-2.

Remember the Milan player's blatant haldball in the pen area in the first half? Penalty wasn't given and they scored straight after that.

Latest