Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
What comes around goes around!!

Dida cheated more 2 years ago!

Its all fair!
good call.

On another note, spare a thought for the Milan players... they must be absolutely sick after losing from being 3-0 up vs a team with Traore and Smicer in.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
True. But it wasn't officially cheating back then.

Anyway, that doesn't matter (to us).
Yea it was...
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheSun)
Lol, I don't know about everton wining stuff - we've definitely won stuff though.
Wow. You're so cool.
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
good call.

On another note, spare a thought for the Milan players... they must be absolutely sick after losing from being 3-0 up vs a team with Traore and Smicer in.
Yup.
And I thought Traore played **** tonight. Made too many mistakes. But then he goes and clears Shevchenko's shot off line! :s
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
good call.

definately!!! They played excellently in the first half, pure class!!!! and again for a bit in the extra time.
We should sooo buy shevchenko now!!!! i wonder if he'd be interested!!! :p: (doubt it though)
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea it was...
I swear the commentators (on Sky Sports) said "They changed the rules because of this man [Dida]..." or something like that (with reference to the shoot out a couple years back).
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
good call.

u have to feel bad for crespo mainly - scored 2 goals and wasnt on the pitch for the penalties

he misses out on winners medals again esp. after seeing his parent club win two
TheSun
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Wow. You're so cool.
You can do sarcastic better than me then!
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
good call.

Smicer aint that bad, it's Taroe that makes me question if my nan could have a career as a professional footballer
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
u have to feel bad for crespo mainly - scored 2 goals and wasnt on the pitch for the penalties

he misses out on winners medals again esp. after seeing his parent club win two
I'd rather play the CL final the the fizzy drinks one though, regardless of result.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yup.
And I thought Traore played **** tonight. Made too many mistakes. But then he goes and clears Shevchenko's shot off line! :s
Yup. So i can forgive him! Same with Cisse. He scored a pen so I can't complain that much!

I love all the Liverpool players sooo much! So glad I don't support any other team!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Crespo's been playing great for Milan, better than at Chelsea for sure. Perhaps it's best if he stays there.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I swear the commentators (on Sky Sports) said "They changed the rules because of this man [Dida]..." or something like that.
Nope
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
having said that, i think smicer was pretty good tonight! shame he's so inconsistant though. and baros was poor, i can't understand how he doesn't play well for l'pool really. He gave away far too many free kicks for backing into defenders tonight, he needs to sort that out
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahh, poor little Italians. Lol, I bet they can't believe they managed to lose that!!!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nope
They did!
Andy Gray said it. :'(
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Crespo's been playing great for Milan, better than at Chelsea for sure. Perhaps it's best if he stays there.
Crespo > Drogbra + Gudjohssen + Huth
fernando
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
not sure - he has been playing well for milan but he does say that he had a lot of injuries last season (2003/04) and the culture was different
......?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
188-1 at half time would have been a very sweet bet to make
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (293)
46.36%
No (74)
11.71%
I'm not old enough (265)
41.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed