The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Isn't Barthez now banned from world football for smacking a referee or somethin? Heh :rofl:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Isn't Barthez now banned from world football for smacking a referee or somethin? Heh :rofl:
Came off the bench to spit at the ref cus of a decision, in a friendly game! Looool
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omfg!

Everton to be banned for two years! :eek:
Link
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Came off the bench to spit at the ref cus of a decision, in a friendly game! Looool
:rofl:
Heheheheh, nice going!
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omfg!

Everton to be banned for two years! :eek:
Link
hi afi!!! how did the exams go?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
hi afi!!! how did the exams go?
Well this week i've had 3 AS resits and 1 A2 exam (all German)

The German AS resits:
1 - Brilliant, felt it went great.
2 - Went quite well, not complaining.
3 - Excellent, couldn't have been better.
That should get me up to a high B/A I hope!

The A2:
Went okay.. could have gone better (oral exam).

Got two more left though, and the one I did I knew was going to be the worst one!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well this week i've had 3 AS resits and 1 A2 exam (all German)

The German AS resits:
1 - Brilliant, felt it went great.
2 - Went quite well, not complaining.
3 - Excellent, couldn't have been better.
That should get me up to a high B/A I hope!

The A2:
Went okay.. could have gone better (oral exam).

Got two more left though, and the one I did I knew was going to be the worst one!
ooo congrats is it sunny where you are??? i've just had a lovely day here (got burnt) and am v. happy cos i've just left college for the last time.... oo and of course the win on wednesday has made me v. happy
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
ooo congrats is it sunny where you are??? i've just had a lovely day here (got burnt) and am v. happy cos i've just left college for the last time.... oo and of course the win on wednesday has made me v. happy
Yeah it's friggin' too hot!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think Everton should snap up Andreas Isaakson.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I think Everton should snap up Andreas Isaakson.
...who? :confused: :eek:

I think we'll get Parker and Forssell - what a coup that'd be!
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago

Two Chelsea rejects. One of them was off-loaded on loan in favour of playing Didier 'Heskey is better then me' Drogba.
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
...who? :confused: :eek:

They'd be good signings for any club, I know that I wouldn't complain if we signed them. But instead of being Chelsea squad players, they'd be Liverpool squaddies. They won't come cheap though, and they'll expect a decent wage packet. You should remember that neither has had regular, decent football in a long time, and they're not yours yet.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
They'd be good signings for any club, I know that I wouldn't complain if we signed them. But instead of being Chelsea squad players, they'd be Liverpool squaddies. They won't come cheap though, and they'll expect a decent wage packet. You should remember that neither has had regular, decent football in a long time, and they're not yours yet.
I agree. It'll be hard to persuade them to join us, but from the other teams mentioned, I think we've got the best chance of getting Parker. Forssell I reckon would jump at the opportunity, for sure!
I think £10m for the two will easy do it - and it's probably just a matter of them wanting to join us.
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
If they are that good would Jesus Mourinho be selling them?
Rainy
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
Because what's the point of having decent quality squad players, when your manager can spend £100m more to buy a new, 'better' set of bench warmers? We know that he's alll too willing to piss his money down the drain, he might as well do it in style.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
He's said he wouldn't stand in the way if Parker wanted to go, and the same is applied to Forssell.
He obviously thinks £24m Drogba is better than Forssell and that Makelele is better than Parker - is that that wrong?

What've you got against them??
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
Because what's the point of having decent quality squad players, when your manager can spend £100m more to buy a new, 'better' set of bench warmers? We know that he's alll too willing to piss his money down the drain, he might as well do it in style.
If Liverpool are going to go for the Premiership then they need better players than Forsell. I rate Parker but Forsell is not good enough to be a Liverpool player. After just winning the Champions League Liverpool should/could set their sights much higher
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If Liverpool are going to go for the Premiership then they need better players than Forsell. I rate Parker but Forsell is not good enough to be a Liverpool player. After just winning the Champions League Liverpool should/could set their sights much higher
:rofl:

Liverpool aren't interested in him.. :rolleyes:
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
He's said he wouldn't stand in the way if Parker wanted to go, and the same is applied to Forssell.
He obviously thinks £24m Drogba is better than Forssell and that Makelele is better than Parker - is that that wrong?

What've you got against them??
Jesus Mourinho is obviously not an idiot but would rather keep Drogba than Forssell. Does that not say everyting about how good (or poor) Forssell must be?
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yehhhhhhhhhh! Wont be cheap though 6-7m a piece!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (309)
46.19%
No (75)
11.21%
I'm not old enough (285)
42.6%

Watched Threads