The Ultimate Football Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Cech is immense, I was immensely pissed off when Rennes turned down Spurs' bid for him.
LOL is spurs like trying to get every player in the world? :rolleyes:
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Wes Brown for England. The man is a class act. Those stats would be about his period after returning from injury, and no one does their best then do they?
I'm sorry but that would haveto be Sven's biggest mistake since putting David James in goal! If Sven were to do that England would conceed unbelieveably

(Original post by mc_watson87)
Indeed they are. Man utds defence seemed to hold out better than their opponents in their last match i seem to remember. 1-0 i think the score was.
Its called fatigue!

How far does everyone think England are going to progress in Euro 2004, to be honest I think that David James in goal is the biggest liabilty for the England side! So I think unfortuanatly Englnad might not even make it throught the group stages!
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by slim786)
If I was cudicini i would leave and go to Italy. Improves chances of international call up and chelsea were out of order signing expensive keeper to take his palce even though he's performed really well.
i was watchin the chelsea-arsenal match and when chelsea won, everyone went mental yea...etc..but roman's face was like really emotionless - i was like wtf? is it because our players he bought scored? :confused:
slim786
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Cudicini would want to play for Italy as he wants pride when wearing international shirt not like edu trying to play for england just because can't get into brazil team.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
i was watchin the chelsea-arsenal match and when chelsea won, everyone went mental yea...etc..but roman's face was like really emotionless - i was like wtf? is it because our players he bought scored? :confused:
I think he was holding back a smirk actually...
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
yea apparently going back to italy family problems or something :confused:
Thats a shame. I liked him.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
I'm sorry but that would haveto be Sven's biggest mistake since putting David James in goal! If Sven were to do that England would conceed unbelieveably
England do that anyway, big deal. And I don't see your case, Wesley isn't that far worse than any other English central defender.
slim786
Report 15 years ago
Abramovich was probably emotionless as its now impossible for him to get rid of ranieri without chelsea fans getting pissed off.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
I didn't think Edu was actually trying to get in the England team, rather the press had just picked up on the fact that he's elligible?
He did actually say he'd consider it if he couldn't break into Brazil's team. But then he wouldn't play for us either, grade A donkey...
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Abramovich was probably emotionless as its now impossible for him to get rid of ranieri without chelsea fans getting pissed off.
i was thinking that too lol
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Come on, he's not fantastic but he's not that bad either, pretty good in fact.
he alright - not sure where his strength lies yet i have to admit
slim786
Report 15 years ago
how can wes brown after two good games be considered good enough to get in england team. Firstly Campbell, Terry and Woodgate all better than him and he's inconsistent.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOL is spurs like trying to get every player in the world? :rolleyes:
We're going for a few, but we need them! Our squad this season is utter ****e.
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
How far does everyone think England are going to progress in Euro 2004, to be honest I think that David James in goal is the biggest liabilty for the England side! So I think unfortuanatly Englnad might not even make it throught the group stages!
I honestly reckon they will win it.:rolleyes:
Sven, despite my lack of respect to, does seem to have a good record in competitive games.
slim786
Report 15 years ago
edu is central midfielder not left winger. we have enough good central midfielders already
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
We're going for a few, but we need them! Our squad this season is utter ****e.
i have to say your defence is rubbish m8 tarrico annoys the **** outta be every match, but you have decent forwards
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
edu is central midfielder not left winger. we have enough good central midfielders already
yea thats the thing - everyone thinks that he can play left wing if hes a left footer
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd do Sven's job better than him :rolleyes:

England will not win Euro 2004 (and it kills me to say so). We are between average and second-tier.
Kuz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Because he's a class act and one of the best in the league...

Niemi, I heard his fee was supposed to be £5million?

Robinson for Arsenal? Won't they want someone French? But seriously, Landreau...
I'm not to keen on Niemi myself...i prefeer lehnman even though his been playing like a mad man of late
slim786
Report 15 years ago
left winger is player who crosses ball and has pace. Edu is neither
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (278)
47.93%
No (66)
11.38%
I'm not old enough (236)
40.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed