Watch
This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
i thought that lucky dressing room phase had ended now.
i love that stadium, went there for a gig and the roof was closed (i'm presuming its the cardiff stadium)
Well Sheffield Weds and Southend both had the lucky dressing room and it worked for them! I was at the playoff final in the Millennium Stadium last year. I want to be there again! It was so cool
Jump
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I'd hardly say Portsmouth are 'rubbish'
Just wait, now that they've lost Redknapp and Yakubu they will soon return to div1...

P.S. You two having the same avatar is very confusing
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Just wait, now that they've lost Redknapp and Yakubu they will soon return to div1...

P.S. You two having the same avatar is very confusing
Lol, there's actually three of us (sb1986 has it too)
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe the difference with Forlan is a large run of games without the pressure of Old Trafford to give him the time to settle in and get used to a different league, instead of people expecting miracles of him and never getting the chance for a decent run.

Come on Preston.
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
please west ham [vbookie money]
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
also baros is crap for us cos he doesnt have koller nodding the ball down for him
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Come on you Hammers!
We'll be dancing on Green Street if they win it [even though that's in East Ham]
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Except no-one actually wants an Arsenal avatar
Well actually your wrong! I've always wanted to have an Arsenal logo, but a geezer from back on the day called "DanMushMan" and had/has one. And I didnt want to be called "unimaginative, unoriginal, a follower, a copy cat"!....Seeing where I going with this boys
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Well actually your wrong! I've always wanted to have an Arsenal logo, but a geezer from back on the day called "DanMushMan" and had/has one. And I didnt want to be called "unimaginative, unoriginal, a follower, a copy cat"!....Seeing where I going with this boys
you're just jealous :p:
and seeing as two of us three who have it are girls, saying boys is just a little wrong. :p:

hehe xxx
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Aww, he had Reyes' first (proper) goal in his sig. =O
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
you're just jealous :p:
and seeing as two of us three who have it are girls, saying boys is just a little wrong. :p:

hehe xxx
lol! apologises for the gender mix up, being a girl that has regularly posted in this thread since it first started, I should know better! I'm not jealous at all I'm really proud of Liverpool. Although WHEN Arsenal do actually do win the CL we'll do it properly...to care of a small matter of actually qualifying for the next years competition and everything!
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
lol! apologises for the gender mix up, being a girl that has regularly posted in this thread since it first started, I should know better! I'm not jealous at all I'm really proud of Liverpool. Although WHEN Arsenal do actually do win the CL we'll do it properly...to care of a small matter of actually qualifying for the next years competition and everything!
ooooo, get you!!!! hehe
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
dont be silly! Wenger doesnt have the skills to make it in europe!
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=6630 fintastic !
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/index.php?page_id=6630 fintastic !
nice one!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
chelsea are stupid!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
chelsea are stupid!
Yep.
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
congrats to west ham fans. premiership here they come again
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by rmyl)
congrats to west ham fans. premiership here they come again
Good stuff!

They deserve to be in the prem!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
dont be silly! Wenger doesnt have the skills to make it in europe!
Kuz made no mention of Wenger about winning the CL!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.14%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.12%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.14%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.12%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (30)
9.9%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed