Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Avi)
the TSR has waay too many reds supporters :confused:
So what colour are you then??
Rainy
Badges: 15
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
There can never be too many reds supporters!
No such thing. :rolleyes: :p:
sb1986
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
"When people talk to me about Gerrard and say he wants to win trophies, I say, 'me too'. I want to win trophies, I am not here to learn English, I am here for winning trophies."

- Rafael Benitez -

Classic, there was another one where he compared us to a table with 5 legs or something. I cant find that one though.
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaBabe)
Liverpool = true reds
Arsenal & Manchester United = fake reds.

:cool: :rolleyes:
Avi
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Anyways, credit to u guys for your euro success. Must be very happy with the potential signings of that 18yr old and o shea....and arsenal....um...we're only linked to robinho and torres!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
Liverpool = true reds
Arsenal & Manchester United = fake reds.

:cool: :rolleyes:
OMG I agree with you!!! ARGGHHH! *quickly starts taking the pills again. LOL
Avi
Report 15 years ago
Not a red ! WEll not quite.....red and white ARSENALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go yoo goooners!
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Avi)
Not a red ! WEll not quite.....red and white ARSENALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go yoo goooners!
Say no more. :rolleyes:
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Avi)
Anyways, credit to u guys for your euro success. Must be very happy with the potential signings of that 18yr old and o shea....and arsenal....um...we're only linked to robinho and torres!
'Linked', you say? Robinho is looking set to join Madrid, and Torres will go nowhere without a huge amount of money that you can't afford to spend, especially in an area where you already have plenty of resources. We've already got the 16 year old, and linked to far better players than O-Shea.
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
Classic, there was another one where he compared us to a table with 5 legs or something. I cant find that one though.
Lol...find it! I wanna see it!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Avi)
robhino slammed the links by saying 'the arsenal scouts were here to watch other players' and ' i want to stay here'

We been linked to joaquin, milito, kuyt, evra....etc. Oshea will never happen and the spanish kid is wicked, real and barca wanted him.

Torres also said he would go liverpool as he is best mates with alonso, and garcia. He even phones nunez.

I dont know what your laughing about
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
OMG I agree with you!!! ARGGHHH! *quickly starts taking the pills again. LOL
Oh god no! That can't happen, quickly... swallow swallow swallow. :eek:

Just to make sure:
Everton = true blues
Chelsea = fake blues.

All better. :cool:
Avi
Report 15 years ago
true..we do have enough up front, but bergy is leaving, so getting torres would be just like replacing the ice man. Neways, we have a shortage on the wings, quincy is an option but robhinho wouldn't be too expensive as he doesn't have a name yet, and we've already offered 15 mill. Torres, well last I heard, we were planning a cash plus player deal with pires the makewieght.Plus, he's supposedly best friends with my boy, reyes.

lol..i didn't see sb's post when i made this post....well our sources must be different mate if he's two timing our players! lol
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Avi)
true..we do have enough up front, but bergy is leaving, so getting torres would be just like replacing the ice man. Neways, we have a shortage on the wings, quincy is an option but robhinho wouldn't be too expensive as he doesn't have a name yet, and we've already offered 15 mill. Torres, well last I heard, we were planning a cash plus player deal with pires the makewieght.Plus, he's supposedly best friends with my boy, reyes.
lol, i heard hes best mates with alonso!
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
i got it wrong, but here it is anyway. He was talking about his time at valencia.

He also expressed his dissatisfaction over the club's failure to strengthen Valencia's squad with players he recommended.

Benitez reportedly said: "I asked for a table and they bought me a lamp."
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Your wish is my command, yada yada yada:

(Original post by Don Benitez)
We already have the table so we just have to look at the legs... you need four legs to get the balance and that is what we are looking at now
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol @ both of them. Rafa is great! :cool:
Avi
Report 15 years ago
question for reddos....how do u guys feel about the spanish armada raiding anfield? I mean, like the french's in arsenal or in liverpool during houllier. It could be too much of a good thing.
Rainy
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
lol @ both of them. Rafa is great! :cool:
Ra Ra Ra Rafa Benitez, Ra Ra Ra Rafa Benitez
Xabi Alonso, Garcia and Nunez
Rafa Benitez, Rafa Benitez
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Avi)
question for reddos....how do u guys feel about the spanish armada raiding anfield? I mean, like the french's in arsenal or in liverpool during houllier. It could be too much of a good thing.
We're gonna have more Spanish players than the national side! Tbh, I'd like us to sign more English players, or give the youngsters a chance, which has been happening. I don't want our team to be full of Spaniards, but at the end of the day the most important thing is to have to best players, no matter what nationality they are. Players like Gerrard and Carra are good for the team though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
21.51%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (56)
20.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (59)
21.15%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.96%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed